mardi 2 mai 2023

Babeva G

 

What da fuck are you dooing?

Billion dollar baby


Billion dollar baby Rubber little lady, slicker than a weasel, Grimy as an alley Loves me like no other lover Billion dollar baby Rubber little monster, baby, I adore you Man or woman living couldn't love me like you, baby We go dancing nightly in the attic While the moon is rising in the sky If I'm too rough tell me I am so scared your little head will come off in my hands Billion dollar baby I got you in the dimestore No other little girl could ever hold you Any tighter, any tighter than me, baby Billion dollar baby Reckless like a gambler, million dollar maybe Foaming like a dog that's been infected by the rabies We go dancing nightly in the attic While the moon is rising in the sky If I'm too rough, tell me I'm so scared your little head will come off in my hands Million dollar baby Billion dollar baby Trillion dollar baby Zillion dollar baby















Touch me









Ahh, touch me (This is the night) Ahh, touch me I want to feel your body Full moon in the city And the night was young I was hungry for love I was hungry for fun I was hunting you down And I was the bait When I saw you there I didn't mean to hesitate This is the night This is the night This is the time We've got to get it right (This is the night) Touch me, touch me I want to feel your body Your heart beat next to mine (This is the night) Touch me, touch me now Quick as a flash You disappeared into the night Did I hurt you, boy? Didn't I treat you right? You made me feel so good Made me feel myself Now I'm alone And you're with somebody else This is the night, yeah This is the night This is the time We've got to get it right (This is the night) Touch me, touch me I want to feel your body Your heart beat next to mine (This is the night) Touch me, touch me now Touch me, touch me now Touch me, touch me now Hot and cold emotions Confusing my brain I could not decide Between pleasure and pain Like a tramp in the night I was begging for you To treat my body Like you wanted to I was begging for you (This is the night) Touch me, touch me I want to feel your body Your heart beat next to mine (This is the night) 'Cause I want your body all the time (This is the night) Touch me, touch me I want to feel your body Your heart beat next to mine (This is the night) 'Cause I want your body all the time Ahh, touch me, touch me, touch me (This is the night) Touch me, touch me I want to feel your body (This is the night) Touch me, touch me, touch me (This is the night) Ahh, touch me, touch me I want to feel your body (This is the night) Touch me, touch me, touch me (This is the night) Touch me, touch me, touch me

Maria Magdalena


You take my love You want my soul I would be crazy to share your life Why can't you see what I am? Sharpen your senses and turn the knife Hurt me and you'll understand I'll never be Maria Magdalena (You're a creature of the night) Maria Magdalena 

(You're a victim of the fight, you need love) 

Promise me delight (You need love) I'll never be Maria Magdalena (You're a creature of the night) Maria Magdalena (You're a victim of the fight, you need love) Promise me delight (You need love) Why must I lie? Find alibis? When will you wake up and realize? I can't surrender to you? 

Play for affection and win the prize?

 I know those party games too I'll never be Maria Magdalena (You're a creature of the night) Maria Magdalena (You're a victim of the fight, you need love) Promise me delight (You need love) I'll never be Maria Magdalena (You're a creature of the night) Maria Magdalena (You're a victim of the fight, you need love) Promise me delight (You need love) Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh Oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh I'll never be Maria Magdalena (You're a creature of the night) Maria Magdalena (You're a victim of the fight, you need love) Promise me delight (You need love) I'll never be Maria Magdalena 

(You're a creature of the night) Maria Magdalena

  SUCKED AND EATED TO THE BONES  


For the second time i saw it. After the Porche video, this smile is the same and is wrong wrong wrong.
Something wrong there. However lifted by the fireworks.
The eyes, the body and the skin are wrong.
Everything is wrong. Your body and your being are down down down.
Butt wet, you don´t put your arse out of there. You don´t get out of there. Get out of there. Please.

TWO EVAS








He is my life. Somewhere in time, I´m part of his life.
My life ahead. He is my life ahead. Life is ahead. Eva G go on, do it, please. Believe me.


SUNLIGHT👀


Within Temptation - Angels



Sparkling angel, I believe You are my saviour in my time of need Blinded by faith, I couldn't hear All the whispers, the warning's so clear I see the angels I'll lead them to your door There's no escape now No mercy no more No remorse 'cause I still remember The smile when you tore me apart You took my heart Deceived me right from the start You showed me dreams I wish they'd turn into real You broke the promise And made me realise It was all just a lie (just a lie) Sparkling angel, I couldn't see Your dark intentions, your feelings for me Fallen angel, tell me why What is the reason? The thorn in your eye I see the angels I'll lead them to your door There's no escape now No mercy no more No remorse 'cause I still remember The smile when you tore me apart You took my heart Deceived me right from the start You showed me dreams I wish they'd turn into real You broke the promise And made me realise It was all just a lie Could have been forever Now we have reached the end This world may have failed you It doesn't give the reason why You could have chosen a different path in life The smile when you tore me apart You took my heart Deceived me right from the start You showed me dreams I wished they'd turn into real You broke a promise And made me realise It was all just a lie Could have been forever Now we have reached the end
SUNLIGHT👀


All around you, there to rust you. But you go straight to the rust asshole. You´re right there for the killing.


Within Temptation - Paradise (What About Us?) ft. Tarja


SHIT




Sam doesn´t like the things he says and the things he does about her.







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire