jeudi 11 mai 2023

The last two messages are still under review. Done.


 I´m writing things... 

With an empty thought, i´m writing empty words in empty pages. 

I´m writing a book without stories and touchable and real actions. 

The real stories with my girl are still to be lived in Neverland´s Wonderland Never Ending Stories.

shewillbendovermeandthatwhatshe´sgoingtodo  

she´llendoveranemptyroadandinalonelylife


She have been living a futile personal life. Without a personal reason, goal and achievement. Without a reason and someone to live for. Just doing things. Yes, she likes it. She likes to be under Sam´s substances influences and fireworks. She is having some fun within it. In true, it´s fun and it gives some fun to anyone that like to have fun. Fun that depends with what and whose clowns have been there. The fun she´s having is a beautiful piece of shit to me. That is what it is for me. A Gerking fun but without pair is a truthful reality too. A reality that´s happening in an empty room. A room that no longer have any significance and meaning to me and to be in. Nothing here is significant and meanfull to be and to live here. Nothing else makes sense to be and live here.

 She is living without having something and someone to live for. She lives in the fucking ideas of adventures and freedoms. She likes and wants to be free. Fuck freedom. This freedom. This kind of freedom is not life. It´s not the reason why people live on earth and the reason why are here and to live for. 

She have been living casual and temporary flirts. Occasional and eventual affairs. A random. She said. Things happen, come and go. Easy come easy go. She is a easy person. An easy prey. Her loneliness and her homeless life. Her thirsty, hungriness and anger to live, to get something, some fun, pleasure and satisfaction turns her into an easy prey for whatever and for whoever that may come on her way. It´s stronger and higher than her. She falls and she falls every time the breakes fail. Every time that happens a hole in a tyre. Every time she finds a stone or a rock on her way. She is not strong, she is fragile, she is needy, she is in need. 

She is fucking alone. 

How beautiful is it? 

Tell me Eva. Tell me. 

True. Real. Reality.

Yes I´m writing things...

Things without reason and words without a significant meaning.

She is not here. I´m just writing words. ´Cause I feel empty. My being and my life is empty. Without her is a profond emptiness. 

Like there isn´t anything else to do. 

Like I don´t have anything else to do. 

Here i don´t have a single shit to do. I´m very sure of it. I don´t give a shit for anything and for anyone here. I must go. Now or never.

Like there´s no reason to live for. To live here. 

Like here there isn´t a single grain of shit, a reason and someone to live for.

Only reasons to leave, to destroy everything and kill this place. 

Only reasons to die.

To die for her is to die for me.

To live for her is to live for me.

To give her something it is to give something to myself.

To live her life is to live my life. Is to live life. She is my life.

Everything and all in, elsewhere and in someone.



With Odyssey you travel and you go wherever you want to go. No matter the ground you drive in. You can go wherever you want to go. Please do not drive into a precipice. 

With this one, or kind of. It will be much more liveable. More spacious. Enough space, for a toilet sit. To piss, poop and puk. For a fridge, a stove to cook. Cabinets to keep her personal things and tools. Space to be sit, to be on her feet and to lay down. Lots of space. She can even set her table, work on her social media, have her drinks and take a shower when is raining inside her meaningful home or and in the wild outdoors. 
This one is more a home than the other, Odyssey. 


Of course i´m just having stupid thoughts, saying and writing stupid things like myself. 
Isn´t it funny? Smile to me. Laugh at me. Go on, do it.



          N G R                                 


You are beautiful. I love you.


She´s beautiful.


I LOVE HER.
YES, YOU DO.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire