lundi 22 mai 2023

22

 Massachusetts 


Feel I'm goin' back to Massachusetts Something's telling me I must go home And the lights all went out in Massachusetts The day I left her standing on her own Tried to hitch a ride to San Francisco Gotta do the things I wanna do And the lights all went out in Massachusetts They brought me back to see my way with you Talk about the life in Massachusetts Speak about the people I have seen And the lights all went out in Massachusetts And Massachusetts is one place I have seen (I will be back to Massachusetts) I will be back to Massachusetts (I will be back to Massachusetts) I will be back to Massachusetts


 Runaway


Say it's true, there's nothing like me and you I'm not alone, tell me you feel it too And I would run away I would run away, yeah..., yeah I would run away I would run away with you Cause I am falling in love with you No never I'm never gonna stop Falling in love with you Close the door, lay down upon the floor And by candlelight, make love to me through the night (Through the night, through the night...) Cause I have run away I have run away, yeah..., yeah I have run away, run away I have run away with you Cause I am falling in love (falling in love) with you No never I'm never gonna stop Falling in love with you... With you... And I would runaway I would runaway, yeah..., yeah I would runaway (runaway) I would runaway with you Cause I am falling in love (falling in love) with you No never I'm never gonna stop Falling in love with you... Falling in love (falling in love) with you No never I'm never gonna stop falling in love with you With you, my love, with you... 


Only When I Sleep


You're only just a dreamboat Sailing in my head You swim my secret oceans Of coral blue and red Your smell is incense burning Your touch is silken yet It reaches through my skin And moving from within It clutches at my breast But it's only when I sleep See you in my dreams You got me spinning round and round Turning upside-down But I only hear you breathe Somewhere in my sleep Got me spinning round and round Turning upside-down But its only when I sleep And when I wake from slumber Your shadow's disappear Your breath is just a sea mist Surrounding my body I'm workin' through the daytime But when it's time to rest I'm lying in my bed Listening to my breath Falling from the edge But it's only when I sleep See you in my dreams, (dreams) You got me spinning round and round Turning upside-down But I only hear you breathe Somewhere in my sleep, (in my sleep) Got me spinning round and round Turning upside-down But its only when I sleep It's only when I sleep [Sharon & Andrea solo] Up to the sky Where angels fly I'll never die Hawaiian High In bed I lie No need to cry My sleeping cry Hawaiian High It's reaching through my skin Movin' from within And clutches at my breasts... But it's only when I sleep... See you in my dreams, (dreams) You got me spinning round and round Turning upside-down But I only hear you breathe In bed I lie No need to cry My sleeping cry Hawaiian High But it's only when I sleep... aaaaaaa.... Got me spinning round and round (Turning upside-down) Up to the sky Where angels fly I'll never die Hawaiian High But it's only when I sleep...

Dreams



Now here you go again, you say you want your freedom Well who am I to keep you down It's only right that you should play the way you feel it But listen carefully to the sound of your loneliness Like a heartbeat drives you mad In the stillness of remembering what you had And what you lost Yeah, thunder only happens when it's raining Players only love you when they're playing Yeah, women they will come and they will go When the rain washes you clean you'll know, you'll know Now here I go again, I see the crystal visions 'Cause I keep my visions to myself Well it's only me that wants to wrap around your dreams And have you any dreams you'd like to sell dreams of loneliness Like a heartbeat drives you mad (Drives you mad) In the stillness of remembering what you had (Drives you mad) And what you lost (Remember what you had) Thunder only happens when it's raining (Thunder only happens when it's) Players only love you when they're playing (Players only love you when they're) Yeah, women they will come and they will go (They will go) When the rain washes you clean you will know Yeah, thunder only happens when it's raining (Thunder only happens when it's) And players only love you when they're playing (Players only love you when they're) Yeah, women they will come and they will go (They will go) When the rain washes you clean you'll know You will know (The heartbeat drives you mad) You will know (Remember what you had) You will know (The heartbeat drives you mad) You will know (Remember what you had)


Radio


It's late at night and I'm feelin' down There are a couple standin' on the streets Sharin' summer kisses and silly sounds So I step inside, pour a glass of wine With a full glass and an empty heart I search for something to occupy my mind But you are in my head Swimming forever in my head Tangled in my dreams Swimming forever So I listen to the radio (listen to the radio) And all the songs we used to know (listen to them) So I listen to the radio (listen to the radio) Remember where we used to go Now it's mornin' light And it's cold outside Caught up in a distant dream I turn and think that you are by my side So I leave my bed and I try to dress Wondering why my mind plays tricks And fools me into thinking you are there But your chill's still in my head Swimming forever in my head, not lying in my bed Just swimming forever So I listen to the radio (listen to the radio) And all the songs we used to know (listen to them) So I listen to the radio (listen to the radio) Remember where we used to go I listen to the radio (listen to the radio) And all the songs we used to know (listen to them) I listen to the radio (listen to the radio) Remember how we used to go You are in my head Swimming forever in my head Tangled in my dreams Swimming forever, swimming forever Swimming forever So I listen to the radio (listen to the radio) And all the songs we used to know (listen to them) So I listen to the radio (listen to the radio) Remember where we used to go (listen to them) I listen to the radio (listen to the radio) To all the songs we used to know (listen to them) I listen to the radio (listen to the radio) To all the songs, all the songs we used to know (Listen to the radio, listen to them) all the songs we used to know (Listen to the radio, listen to them) Yeah, yeah, yeah (listen to the radio, listen to them) (Listen to the radio)














0__o Hackers - Machine Hackers Date

Where are you Wally?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire