vendredi 12 mai 2023

Ellen Christensen G

 



I´m blogging this message because i want to show you that Helena Christensen is really in my room, room 37 in Lisbon.
Helena Christensen is one of my good lovers.

Niagara Montreal



The Gods must be crazy I II Movie



Dance with wolves Movie


The last Emperor


Forest Gump Movie 


NGR NIKE


Claudia Schiffer DE






Definitively my phone works very well. 
Has a great screen image and video quality.
Butt wet, the photos have an image quality like shit.
It´s a China American mobile phone.

My blog have followers and soon there will be many more.

All the Poop all the clowns PT
The issue is that there are clowns that are blogging my messages in other blogs that aren´t mine. The are people who are following the clowns blogs and not my blogs.
The clowns have their own interests and their own job to do. 
The clowns dogs 
PS SIR SIS PGR MP PJ Government PSP PSD TV NEWSPAPERS PUBLICITY CLOWNS PT 
Pig Paul Sick Fernandes, Donkeys Fernando and the monkeys that also have their own interests. Diseases, brown magic, poop, clowns crimes, clowns science, clowns investigation and clowns judges, it´s all a big poop and clean ups. And all the artwork that the artist fassrcass brown does for the clowns.
They make people´s poop stories their own poop stories
They have no interest in what i do and what i can do.
PALLHAÇOS FERNANDO PT

The other issue. Another shity issue.
Meo, my internet provider and all the clowns that are online.
Internet data, live screen online... snakes and monkeys in the neighbourhood., Sam is there too. Wasn´t Sam Meo,pt

Bookmarkets
Tickets are cut and go the trash. Sam´s job.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire