dimanche 14 mai 2023

Perfect Woman. Perfect Lady. You are.




 There is no doubt about it I'm one of a kind, baby I am le d'Artagnan de coeur As you may see, candy And I'm talkin with my eyes And I walk in different styles I'm the genuine man! Yes I am I am a perfect gentleman Yes I am I am a perfect gentleman Kneel down, inhale my odor Come, kiss my hand, angel Dare to explore my higher grounds Strive to deserve me Ma cherie And my winds Surpass perfume I'm charismatic at full bloom I'm the genuine man! Yes I am I am a perfect gentleman Yes I am I am a perfect gentleman Yes I am, I am, yes I am (Perfect) Oh Lord, what can I do I can't resist my own reflection How would possibly anyone? (perfect) Cause I am (perfect) Yes I am (perfect) Yes I am (perfect) Oh I am (perfect) Oh Lord I am (perfect) Yes I am I am a perfect gentleman Yes I am I am a perfect gentleman Yes I am (perfect) I am perfect gentleman Yes I am (perfect) I am perfect gentleman Yes I am (perfect)

 I am perfect gentleman...

Yes you are. Perfect Eva.


I want to shoot you.


While NGR was in stupid thoughts and writing his pumpkin little lethal stupid things, her thoughts were with that what da * s that thing.

 

She was getting f  * hardly by a dog. And eating... oh God.






Go on, you are the perfect lady for me.


 







Eva

It´s been good to be with you.

My blogging, my other things with you. My sexual adventures with you must end. Should end. When? Where? How? Is it possible? Should i end it right now? Can i end it? Not easy. Not easy when you love your girl. Well it´s not impossible to end my sexual adventure with you. The possibilities, the impossibilities and the probabilities? Can be simple, simplify, butt wet, can be miserable.
 Should i? 
What can you do for it and for me?
I know, you can do what you can´t do. Which means that you´re going to keep doing your things.
What can you do for it?
Shot down all your fucking things. Yes, your fucking things. Don´t make me do things. 
Don´t make me gerk. Don´t gerk me when i´m out. When i´m not home. When you are out there all alone and lost in perditions.

Eva´s reels


She teases me, tempt me and makes me do things


Shot down all your fucking things, The things that you do to me in all your social media.
The hell and paradise of all this is that you really like love to do this things to me. You love it. My girl, I love it too.
The wonderful, the amazing, you are and i love you. Yes, i do love my girl. You beautiful fucking shit.
Should i?
Should i end it?
Unless you like, want and desire it. Tell me your thoughts. What's been going through your mind? Have your say. Say something to me. Answer me.
Unless you like it. Giving me a green card. Allowing me to keep doing my blogging adventures with you.
It´s right for me. I love you and i like love my blogging. 
It´s right and not so right.
It´s wrong and not so wrong.
The thing is that our private and intime issues are out on the street and not in the street corner where it should be.
Anyway
You know i like love you. Don´t you?
Is it good, alright for you?
OR it´s all wrong?

It went wrong when you knock at my gate. 
It went wrong when you told me, NGR, i´m here for you.
Wrong the words i said to you.
I love you.
I´ll be here t´ll the grave finds me.


You Beautiful. Just like me.


Kingdom Come - Should I


Oh, just another bloody blogging day I've gone the ways they said that I should go And now sands of time have brought decay The hand of fate is in control Should I, should I Pretend and close my eyes Should I, should I Sit in for just one more time Oh, thousand voices calling me To sail the seas that only I would know I hear human sirens everywhere Their evil tongues have turned to stone Should I, should I Pretend and close my eyes Should I, should I Sit in for just one more time Should I, should I Hold back just to survive Should I, should I Give in like the other times before Should I, should I Pretend and close my eyes Should I, should I Sit in for just one more time Should I, should I Hold back just to survive Should I, should I Give in like the other times before

Should i stay or should i go?




There all alone. Closed in an airbnb. 


Running and hiking on the walls painted boards trails, hills and mountains. 

THE NORTH FACE G


Exercising your demons and craving your hands on the walls.












I IS INNOCENT


Who´s innocent?
Me?
I´m loving you in the truthful true of the word. Kicking the word, doing it on the way of doing things. On my way. 
Knowing that you´ll never come on my way. Knowing that you are searching for me. For a wonder, an ask and for an answer. You & I.
Knowing that we´ll never cross with each other in time and in a place. 
I´m loving you. Doing things, sure of what is it, not so sure what i´m doing. A good or a bad thing. A grammatical error, a misstep with you. I´m here, for something, for love, for you. Therefore i´ve been slapping your lovely arse. I´ve been slapping my girl. 
Are you sure that you love me?
Are you there? Loving me, hating me? Ignoring, indiferente of who i am and of what i´ve been doing?


That fucking thing.



Who is the dog that is there in the couch with you?
Who is your so closed friend? The so close friend that you´re ending with in a such grateful end.



I´m writing things and you are in.
You are in my empty thoughts, empty words and empty papers.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire