vendredi 26 mai 2023

N G R, hold my hand.

 






Eva, if I tell you.


- Connect your hands and your arms with the trunks and the leaves of the tree. Hold it believing in something and be there.
if something happen, please say something to me. I'd like to know your thoughts and what you feel.

Walk around the tree until you form a trail.
others will come to walk on your trail.

- Push the tree against you until you fall backwards into the floor of your grave.
before dawn I will be at your side if you wish.

In your passage through the tree, try to sense the spirit of the tree. The wisdom and the knowledge of life and of the times. Stay there until you find something and then walk and go your way if that´s your will.

Eva, if I tell you this, what would you do'


Eva, I am the tree. The tree of your soul and of your heart. I am the tree of your life time on earth.





NGR LOVES YOU
KISSES GENTLE KISSES

Eva, if I tell you this, what would you do'

What i'll never find 

You & I


Time to go away Down a road I cannot hide Will I have no name For destiny's I cannot find Will I wander alone Forever's lonely road of time Am I looking for what I'll never find Did you call my name I will be leaving from this dream Can you feel the pain Slowly leaving me Will you hold my hand And ease me to the other side Am I looking for what I'll never find Can you hear me Can you hear me in the night Will you feel me If you leave me will I cry? Can you hear me Can you feel me say goodbye

Hold my hand, I no longer know what to do and where to go.



Some say, others think, 
the trees are running for destruction. For disaster.




Don´t make me live it again.



Hold on to my heart 

There's a flame, flame in my heart And there's no rain can put it out And there's a flame, it's burning in my heart And there's no rain, ooh, can put it out So just hold me, hold me, hold me Take away the pain inside my soul And I'm afraid, so all alone Take away the pain, it's burning in my soul 'Cause I'm afraid that I'll be all alone So just hold me, hold me, hold me Hold on to my heart, to my heart, to you Hold on to my heart, to my heart, to you And, oh no, don't let me go 'cause all I am you hold in your hands Hold me and I'll make it through the night And I'll be alright Hold on, hold on to my heart Hold on to my heart, to my heart, to you Hold on to my heart, to my heart, to you And, oh no, don't let me go 'cause all I am you hold in your hands Hold me and I'll make it through the night And I'll be alright Hold on, hold on to my heart

Heaven's Hung In Black

I can't take anymore I have no more wings I can't take anymore The gates of Heaven sealed Don't you hear me? Don't you hear me? Don't you fear me? Of never coming back Do you know what it's like When Heaven's hung in black? I can't take anymore Our walls are black, and bleed I can't take anymore No rooms here for your screams Don't you hear me? Don't you hear me? Don't you fear me? Of never coming back Oh, no more tears please Hanging Heaven black No don't you leave me to die Don't you leave me to die Don't you leave me to die No don't you leave me to die And you'll know what it's like The wailing wall of sighs Hanging Heaven black And you'll know what it's like When paradise is blind When Heaven's hung in black Time! How can you say That I've no time? Am I blind! Now you say that Heaven's blind, yeah Across the bridge of sighs, blind, time, time Oh Lord, don't you leave me to die No, don't you leave me to die Don't you leave me to die No Lord, don't you leave me to die And you'll know what it's like The wailing wall of sighs Hanging Heaven black And you'll know what it's like When paradise is blind Painting Heaven black Across the bridge of sighs Your losing Heaven's light Heaven's hung in black


Compagnon I miss you





--------------------------

Brown magic


ARTISTAS DE RUA E DO COMERCIO: Sam and Clowns (ruaseartistas.blogspot.com)




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire