dimanche 21 mai 2023

My Girls

 

A victory Of Love


Waiting For a change in the weather I'm waiting For a shift in the air Could we get it together, ever Hoping for your return Hoping for your sweet, sweet return Hello, is this heaven calling? Hello, hello Is somebody there? She must be somewhere And then she says Hello, hello, hello She's really an angel She stands in the sunshine She's closing her eyes She's starting to dream She's pulling the strings She's dreaming a strange dream Where nothing is grey Then she takes me away And she's pulling the strings When she's playing with love Hello, hello She's playing with love Hello, hello She's playing with love Hello, hello She's playing with love Hello, hello And she's playing with love Hello, hello She's playing with love Hello, hello And she's playing with love Counting (counting, counting, counting) I count every second And I'm standing (standing, standing, standing) I stand in the rain I walk up that lane Which leads to the sunshine She stands in the sunshine She's closing her eyes Then she takes me away And she's pulling the strings When she's playing with love Hello, hello She's playing with love Hello, hello She's playing with love 

Hello, hello She's playing with love 

Hello, hello And she's playing with love 

Hello, hello She's playing with love 

Hello, hello And she's playing with love

She is the One


I´m loving an angel. I´m loving my girl.



Robbie 👄Williams 👄 - Angels

                           37

I sit and wait Does an angel contemplate my fate And do they know The places where we go When we're grey and old 'Cause I have been told That salvation lets their wings unfold So when I'm lying in my bed Thoughts running through my head And I feel the love is dead I'm loving angels instead And through it all she offers me protection A lot of love and affection Whether I'm right or wrong And down the waterfall Wherever it may take me I know that life won't break me When I come to call, she won't forsake me I'm loving angels instead When I'm feeling weak And my pain walks down a one way street I look above And I know I'll always be blessed with love And as the feeling grows She breathes flesh to my bones And when love is dead I'm loving angels instead And through it all she offers me protection A lot of love and affection Whether I'm right or wrong And down the waterfall Wherever it may take me I know that life won't break me When I come to call, she won't forsake me I'm loving angels instead And through it all she offers me protection A lot of love and affection Whether I'm right or wrong And down the waterfall Wherever it may take me I know that life won't break me When I come to call, she won't forsake me I'm loving angels instead

Taylor Swift 👄 - Run - George 👄 Straight



If there's a plane or a bus leaving Lisbon I hope you're on it If there's a train moving fast down the tracks I hope you caught it 'Cause I swear out there ain't where you ought to be So, catch a ride, catch a cab Don't you know I miss you bad But don't you walk to me Baby, run, cut a path across the blue skies Straight in a straight line You can't get here fast enough Find a truck and fire it up Lean on the gas and off the clutch Leave DallasLisbon in the dust I need you in a rush So, baby, run If you ain't got a suitcase Get a box or an old, brown, paper sack And pack it light or pack it heavy Take a truck, take a Chevy Baby, just come back There's a shortcut to the highway out of town Why don't you take it? Don't let that speed limit slow you down Go on and break it Baby, run, cut a path across the blue skies Straight in a straight line You can't get here fast enough Find a truck and fire it up Lean on the gas and off the clutch Leave Lisbon in the dust 
I need you in a rush So, baby, run Baby, run Oh baby, run Baby, run

N G R











Home in the meadow - Feel


Come on, hold my hand I wanna contact the living Not sure I understand This role I've been given I sit and talk to God And he just laughs at my plans My head speaks a language I don't understand I just wanna feel real love Feel the home that I live in 'Cause I got too much life running through my veins Going to waste I don't wanna die But I ain't keen on living either Before I fall in love I'm preparing to leave her I scare myself to death That's why I keep on running Before I've arrived I can see myself coming I just wanna feel real love Feel the home that I live in 'Cause I got too much life running through my veins Going to waste And I need to feel real love and a life ever after I cannot get enough I just wanna feel real love Feel the home that I live in I got too much love running through my veins To go to waste I just wanna feel real love in a life ever after There's a hole in my soul You can see it in my face It's a real big place Come on, hold my hand I wanna contact the living Not sure I understand This role I've been given Not sure I understand Not sure I understand Not sure I understand 
Not sure I understand







My girl, say you love me.





😈






Shit, I love you Eva.


👻👻👻👻👻👻


Earth - Solar System





Go West 👻


(Together) We will go our way (Together) We will leave someday (Together) Your hand in my hand (Together) We will make our plans (Together) We will fly so high (Together) Tell all our friends good-bye (Together) We will start life new (Together) This is what we'll do (Go West) Life is peaceful there (Go West) In the open air (Go West) Where the skies are blue (Go West) This is what we're gonna do (Go West, this is what we're gonna do, Go West) (Together) We will love the beach 👻 6 😈  (Together) We will learn and teach (Together) Change our pace of life (Together) We will work and strive (I love you) I know you love me (I want you) How could I disagree? (So that's why) I make no protest (When you say) You will do the rest (Go West) Life is peaceful there (Go West) In the open air (Go West) Baby you and me (Go West) This is our destiny (Go West) Sun in wintertime (Go West) We will do just fine (Go West) Where the skies are blue (Go West, this is what we're gonna do) There where the air is free We'll be (We'll be) what we want to be Now if we make a stand We'll find (We'll find) our promised land (I know that) There are many ways (To live there) In the sun or shade (Together) We will find a place (To settle) Where there's so much space (Without rush) And the pace back East (The hustling) Rustling just to feed (I know I'm) Ready to leave too (So that's what) We are gonna do (What we're gonna do is Go West) Life is peaceful there (Go West) There in the open air (Go West) Where the skies are blue (Go West) This is what we're gonna do (Life is peaceful there) Go West (In the open air) Go West (Baby, you and me) Go West (This is our destiny) Come on, come on, come on, come on (Go West) Sun in wintertime (Go West) We will feel just fine (Go West) Where the skies are blue (Go West) This is what we're gonna do 


(Come on, come on, come on, come on) (Go West)




Pierre







Mike Oldfield - To France



Get to France


Taking on water, sailing a restless sea From a memory, a fantasy The wind carries into white water Far from the islands Don't you know you're Never going to get to France Mary Queen of Chance will they find you Never going to get to France Could a new romance ever bind you Walking on foreign grounds like a shadow Roaming in far off territory Over your shoulder stories unfold You're searching for sanctuary You know you're Never going to get to France Mary Queen of Chance will they find you Never going to get to France Could a new romance ever bind you I see a picture By the lamp's flicker Isn't it strange how Dreams fade and shimmer Never going to get to France Mary Queen of Chance will they find you Never going to get to France Could a new romance ever bind you I see a picture By the lamp's flicker Isn't it strange how Dreams fade and shimmer Never going to get to France Mary Queen of Chance will they find you Never going to get to France Could a new romance ever bind you Never going to get to France Never going to Never going to get to France Never going to 
Never going to get to France Never going to

João Jean France







NGR London souvenir














Lady Guinievere









                Lady Sónia


....

                               Surrounded by the white house fools...









HR London



Eddy Maiden



















Gullit - Richard Van - Henry Rikard









Pedroto








































N Ross G














The devil







Les Rois du Monde








This one is missing in action.



Nuno Gonçalo



Sónia




          Ricardo Chacal                                                   



Sandra Chacal   Sónia  Eddie Chacal



Ricardo sister Carla  




Ricardo Girlfriend Carla









School card photo                                                     

Samantha Fox   Katy Perry  Smurfs










CKOI









Wondering Star





.
















Killer









Olivia Ruiz G - Natasha St Pier G


J'traine des pieds - I'm dragging my feet


I dragged my feet, pots and pans I didn't like school very much I dragged my feet, my guiboles damaged I explored my neighborhood I dragged my feet in my café The old people with the belotte brayed Papi, grandma, uncle André and all these faggots To my little care, to babysit me Skinned my face, skinned my skinned knees my soft little heart Bousillés my godasses, screwed on my cheek Bousillées the crumbs of us The smoke of beef bourguignon The whole family head in the handlebars From the time when could do the idiots The boarders, the regulars, the people passing through especially the summer Happy brothel in my café Skinned my face, skinned my knees skinned my little soft heart Swept the terrace, flew the little one Flew the crumbs of us I'm dragging my feet, I'm dragging my pots and pans I still don't like school Skinned my face, skinned my skinned knees my soft little heart Bousillés my godasses, screwed on my cheek Bousillées the crumbs of us








What we see

What we see behind the gates It's not the smile of the girls What we drink from the stream It's not the blood of burgundy What we see behind the clouds It's not the great landscape Of the Grand Canyon fault Who no longer bothers anyone What we see ... What we hear ... Rain or wind It's a season that gets lost It's hell It's hell What we hear on the beaches It's not the big wild cry Of a seventeen-year-old poet Who sells ice cream for a time There are no poems without I love you Without Rimbaud and without Verlaine Without a pure heart under the skin Without music and sobs What we see ... What we hear ... Rain or wind It's a season that gets lost It's hell It's hell It's hell What we see ... What we hear ... Rain or wind It's a season that gets lost It's hell It's hell What we see ... What we hear ... Rain or wind It's a season that gets lost It's hell It's hell What we see ... What we hear ... It's hell It's hell









          Crazy Horse                                                     


Marie


O Mary (if you knew)(All the evil that is done to me)(O Mary, if I could) In your bare arms I rest Vanished my innocence You were my last chance for me Little by little you disappear Despite my desperate efforts And nothing will ever be the same again I have seen more horrors than wonders Men have gone mad to bind I would give anything to forget (O Mary, if you knew) (All the harm done to me) (O Mary, if I could) (In your bare arms, rest) And I run all day Without knowing where I'm going In the noise, in the smoke I see shadows killing each other Tomorrow will be the big day We will have to show bravery Yes, go to the front line on the front line O Mary, please give me a sign Lying in the grass, I wake up I saw death in its simplest device She promised me a vacation Yes, death promised me her last dance O Mary, if you knew (All the evil that was done to me) O Mary, I will wait for you to come and find me in heaven O Mary, I will wait for you to come and find me in heaven You know, every day I tell myself that I'm really lucky to have an audience like you, thank you


Johnny Hallyday - Living for the best




People who seek the light In the middle of the night People who run after love And who flee it Arms that rise for a God They do not see Me, I have your flesh against my flesh In this I believe Live for the best Wanting to give everything Richer to keep nothing Than love Men who have only the illusion of waiting for a sign And women who mourn their children But remain worthy You make me stronger every day Without God or law And when our bodies make love to each other I know why Live for the best Wanting to give everything Richer to keep nothing Only love, only love Yes, living to live free Love everything you can love Again and again only wanting love, only love Live for the best Wanting to give everything Richer to keep nothing Only love, only love Yes, living to live free Love everything you can love Again and again only wanting love, only love

Smple Minds - Somewhere Someone



Holy War


Damnation, religion, salvation, fire and steel Damnation, religion, salvation, fire and steel Damnation, religion, salvation, fire and steel I have seen the fire of a thousand suns pass by While blasphemers spread their gospel bearing false witness now we rise All ye children of the wild Fists like hammers fill the air Vast legions all immortal Smash the stillness everywhere Holy, holy war Holy We are fighting, fighting a holy war (Holy war) See us fly on winds of doom (Holy war) Baptized in fire and steel (Holy war) For the end we bring is soon (Holy war) Now face the storm, a holy war Brothers of metal know no masters Metal's our religion take it to the grave Rulers of the Earth our dawn of glory All reborn, we live again Hold true, ye sacred army Our last battle is at hand Sweep these dogs from our kingdom Bless this ground, our holy land Holy, holy war Holy We are fighting, fighting our holy war (Holy war) See us fly on winds of doom (Holy war) Baptized in fire and steel (Holy war) For the end we bring is soon (Holy war) Now face the storm, a holy war Holy We are fighting, fighting a holy war (Holy war) See us fly on winds of doom (Holy war) Baptized in fire and steel (Holy war) For the end we bring is soon (Holy war) See us fly on winds of doom (Holy war) Baptized in fire and steel (Holy war) For the end we bring is soon (Holy war) See us fly on winds of doom (Holy war) Baptized in fire and steel (Holy war) For the end we bring is soon (Holy war) Now face the storm, a holy war























Your secret is my secret.





























  Henrique Rosa X X X X X CÁ  





Aurora   Henrique





































TRUCKERS OVERLANDERS TRAVELERS 

FUCK YOU



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire