mardi 9 mai 2023

Eva 2028






Send me an angel


Wise man said just walk this way To the dawn of the light Wind will blow into your face As the years pass you by Hear this voice from deep inside It's the call of your heart Close your eyes and you will find Passage out of the dark Here I am (Here I am) Will you send me an angel? Here I am (Here I am) In the land of the morning star Wise man said just find your place In the eye of the storm Seek the roses along the way Just beware of the thorns Here I am (Here I am) Will you send me an angel? Here I am (Here I am) In the land of the morning star Wise man said just raise your hand And reach out for the spell Find the door to the promised land Just believe in yourself Hear this voice from deep inside It's the call of your heart Close your eyes and you will find The way out of the dark Here I am (Here I am) Will you send me an angel? Here I am (Here I am) In the land of the morning star (Here I am) Will you send me an angel? Here I am (Here I am) In the land of the morning star (Here I am) Will you send me an angel? Here I am (Here I am) In the land of the morning star (Here I am) Will you send me an angel? 
Here I am (Here I am) In the land of the morning star






Touch, lick, kiss, suck, taste and drink in verse.

TrueGerks. Eva I´m loving you.


You are my sins.


May God Bless You Eva


GE



Thank You Eva



To me us to you.
You beautiful fucking shit.


Losers and Winners


You told me that you like her But she doesn't wanna know You tried so much to take her But there's no way to go I know that kind of feeling Knocking on someone's door I know the endless crying When you don't know what you're living for Write a letter (what's the matter) You'll feel better (write a letter) You'll feel better when it's done There is one way to show What you feel for the girl Write her a lovely letter Tell her what you're looking for Don't think it's old fashion To take one's heart (when it's true) You gotta take it as a man When you can't win her in this game Write a letter (what's the matter) You'll feel better (write a letter) You'll feel better when it's done There are losers and winners Just like you and me Losers and winners - just like you and me You should give me the letter I'll use it for my own (ha ha) Maybe she wants to take me Before she stays alone Could be my destination To pick up broken heart Why don't you take it easy And screw the girl who's next to you Write a letter (what's the matter) You'll feel better (write a letter) You'll feel better when it's done There are losers and winners Just like you and me Losers and winners Just like you and me Losers and winners Accept Accept Accept Accept Accept Accept There are losers and winners Just like you and me Losers and winners There are losers and winners Just like you and me Losers and winners Winners just like you and me 
Losers and winners Winners just like you and me Losers and winners


Say everything you would like to say to me.


Perfect Gentleman


There is no doubt about it I'm one of a kind, baby I am le d'Artagnan de coeur As you may see, candy And I'm talkin with my eyes And I walk in different styles I'm the genuine man! Yes I am I am a perfect gentleman Yes I am I am a perfect gentleman Kneel down, inhale my odor Come, kiss my hand, angel Dare to explore my higher grounds Strive to deserve me Ma cherie And my winds Surpass perfume I'm charismatic at full bloom I'm the genuine man! Yes I am I am a perfect gentleman Yes I am I am a perfect gentleman Yes I am, I am, yes I am (Perfect) Oh Lord, what can I do I can't resist my own reflection How would possibly anyone? (perfect) Cause I am (perfect) Yes I am (perfect) Yes I am (perfect) Oh I am (perfect) Oh Lord I am (perfect) Yes I am I am a perfect gentleman Yes I am I am a perfect gentleman Yes I am (perfect) I am perfect gentleman Yes I am (perfect) I am perfect gentleman Yes I am (perfect) I am perfect gentleman...


You are a perfect lady.



You are the perfect lady for me.


You are a perfect lady.


Yet, I´m Still Loving You



Time, it needs time 
To win back your love again I will be there I will be there Love, only love Can bring back your love someday I will be there I will be there Fight, babe, I'll fight To win back your love again I will be there I will be there Love, only love Can bring down the wall someday I will be there I will be there If we'd go again All the way from the start I would try to change Things that killed our love Your pride has built a wall So strong that I can't get through Is there really no chance To start once again? I'm loving you And try, baby, try To trust in my love again I will be there I will be there Love, our love Shouldn't be thrown away I will be there I will be there If we'd go again All the way from the start I would try to change Things that killed our love Your pride has built a wall So strong that I can't get through Is there really no chance To start once again? If we'd go again All the way from the start I would try to change Things that killed our love Yes, I've hurt your pride And I know what you've been through You should give me a chance This can't be the end I'm still loving you I'm still loving you I'm still loving you, I need your love I'm still loving you Still loving you, baby I'm still loving you I need your love I'm still loving you I need your love 
I need your love I need your love Still loving you



Always Somewhere a place
Always a place somewhere
Always Somewhere Someone 
Always someone somewhere


Arrive at seven The place feels good No time to call you today Encores till eleven Then Chinese food Back to the hotel again I call your number The line ain't free I like to tell you come to me A night without you Seems like a lost dream Love, I can't tell you how I feel Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again Another morning, another place The only day off is far away But every city Has seen me in the end And brings me to you again Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again 
Always somewhere Miss you where I've been I'll be back to love you again.







Tokyo Hotel tomorrow morning.
Don´t you turn around.




👻


G

Breaker


Rollin' just like thunder Tryin' to get you down Mistreatin' everything If you were king he'd take your crown If you were a dead man He'd take ya from your grave He will not mourn for you or me Happiness he cannot feel And love to him is so unreal He burns like hell, he wants you dead Altogether hates all he feel Movin' like a spider killin' off a fly No hands, just fists, no heart, just rocks Icicle brains Bicycle chains Rulin' like a tyrant Teasin' everyone around Drags his legs, he plants his feet Botherin' the ground Here and now this man you see Plans his terror free He's born to rule, a king to be Icicle brains Bicycle chains He's a breaker He will take ya Destroyin' all around you He's a breaker He's a taker He'd kill, maim, destroy to the end Movin' like a spider Fealin' on the rest Rulin' like a tyrant Tyrannosaurus rex You could be a dead man And you won't know why No hands, just fists No heart, just rocks Icicle brains Bicycle chains He's a breaker He will take ya Destroyin' all around you He's a breaker He's a taker He'd kill, maim, destroy to the end

You are the door of the universe where i have been living in.
Thank you Eva
You are the chosen one.








I´m not your destiny. Your choice. The chosen one. 
That someone and a place in your soul and in your heart.




The Gate



Gates of tomorrow


Weaving a thread round your heart and your soul Deceiving your eyes and delaying your goal Ships in the night when they pass out of sight Deliver their cargo of earthly delights To the woman and children, the souls of the dead I've opened the book and no mercy is shed You want forgiveness and you want it cheap I don't give redemption rewards for the meek Suffering evil when you pay the price of fame There isn't a God to save you, if you don't save yourself You can't blame a madman for this if you go insane Give me the strength so I carry on Trapped in the web, but I cut the threads Show you the gates of tomorrow Trapped in the web, no mercy is shed Show you the gates of tomorrow Trapped in the web, slaves to the dead Show you the gates of tomorrow Trapped in the web, but I cut the threads Show you the gates of tomorrow Suffering evil when you pay the price of fame There isn't a god to save you, if you don't save yourself You can't blame a madman for this if you go insane Give me the strength so I carry on Trapped in the web, but I cut the threads Show you the gates of tomorrow Trapped in the web, slaves to the dead Show you the gates of tomorrow Trapped in the web, no mercy is shed Show you the gates of tomorrow Trapped in the web but I cut the threads 
Show you the gates of tomorrow


























































Paddy



Paddy






Mother of Mercy


Sitting, waiting in the falling rain. Getting ready to begin again. Wounded, lying, crying. Bodies moving, dying. All around there is the smell of death and fire. Here the planes are coming. Hear the soldiers running. Killing on a scale to comprehend. Why are we here? In this place... here to kill. Please, God, forgive us for what we have done. I always thought I was doing right. As of now, I'm not feeling so sure. I'm at a place of where I give no grace. I'm a soldier of war. I sit waiting for my darkest hour to come. I cannot think of all the things that I have done. It shouldn't take a fool to see that I believe. Accept the consequence. Repent for what I've done. You tell me what is certain But I'll tell you what is true. You tell me what is honesty When all around is death and cruelty. The making of a man is fire. Not giving in to our desires Within the truth that lies Within the only thing. Mother of Mercy. Angel of death, desire. Mother of Mercy Taking my last breath of fire. Mother of Mercy. Angel of pain. Mother of Mercy Taking my last breath. Some say you are a lost cause. Some say you're a Saint. Just being here's an act of suffering and restraint. Walk down the long dark road to ruin, panic not. I'll die a lonely death, of that i'm certain of. Rivers flow with blood there's nowhere left to hide. It's hard to comprehend there's anyone left alive. Sick of all the killing and the reek of death. Will God tell me what religion is to man? I don't hold with bad religion Understand what's underneath it. Now I come to think of it I just don't hold at all, you know it. You say you are a holy man But what is it you do? From where I stand is nothing but a hollow man I see. Mother of Mercy. Angel of death, desire. Mother of Mercy Taking my last breath of fire. Mother of Mercy. Angel of pain. Mother of Mercy Taking my last breath. Mother of Mercy. Angel of death, desire. Mother of Mercy Taking my last breath of fire. Mother of Mercy. Angel of pain. Mother of Mercy Taking my last breath. I'm just a lonely soldier Fighting in a bloody hopeless war. Don't know what I'm fighting Who it is, or what I'm fighting for. Thought it was for money Make my fortune, now I'm not so sure. Seem to just have lost my way.

Vancouver sunset



































Jefferson Airplane  White Rabbit and Somebody To Love 1967
































Hello Nina







Hello Sophie Meghan


















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire