lundi 1 mai 2023

LOVE WHAT YOU SAY ABOUT PEACE. THE WAY YOU DEFINE AND DESCRIBE IT. THE THINGS YOU SAY AND WRITE. THE WAYS YOU DO IT.

 

IN MY ROOM I´M FUCKING LOVING YOU.

PLEASE PLEASE ME LET ME IN.

LET ME SEE AND TASTE THE STARS.

IN OUR ROOM.


NOW LETS DO IT TOGETHER.

She said. 
- In this part he´s dead.
- He is my life.
- Shit, I´m asking you to do something.
- Please dial my phone number. Call me please.
The white today.


Eva, there´s only one way.
That plane you see passing over the mountain. From the left, window 13 Sit 28 E. Is me.

Eva, I need some time, not to much... Then i can be with you. 
But as time passes, day to day, it turns into an eternity. A long time of wait and you don´t have to much time, cause you´re walking into the valley. By the time that i´d be able to be with you, you´ll be in the valley of the dead. You are getting there. Into self destruction. Into rust, bones, ashes and dust.
I LOVE YOU.
You don´t love me.
It´s good. It´s something. We can live together with it. We just have to handle each other hands and walk and walk. Talk and talk. Drink life together. As one doing things and things and things. 


What do you mean, I don't believe in God? I talk to him every By bills? What, do you think I'm broke? Huh? If there's a new way I'll be the first in line But it better work this time What do you mean, I hurt your feelings? I didn't know you had any feelings What do you mean, I ain't kind? I'm just not your kind What do you mean, I couldn't be the president Of the United States of America? Tell me something, it's still "We the people" Right? If there's a new way I'll be the first in line But it better work this time Can you put a price on peace? Peace Peace sells Peace Peace sells! Peace sells, but who's buying? Peace sells, but who's buying? Peace sells, but who's buying? Peace sells, but who's buying? Peace sells, but who's buying? Peace sells, but who's buying? Peace sells, but who's buying? Peace sells, but who's buying? Peace sells, but who's buying? Peace sells, but who's buying? Peace sells, but who's buying? Peace sells, but who's buying? No, no-no-no-no Peace sells (no!) Peace sells



She Sells Sanctuary



Oh the heads that turn Make my back burn And those heads that turn Make my back, make my back burn The sparkle in your eyes Keeps me alive And the sparkle in your eyes Keeps me alive, keeps me alive And the world And the world turns around The world, and the world, yeah The world drags me down Well the heads that turn Make my back burn And those heads that turn Make my back, make my back burn, yeah Yeah-ah-ah-ah Yeah-ah-ah-ah The fire in your eyes Keeps me alive And the fire in your eyes Keeps me alive I'm sure in her you'll find The sanctuary I'm sure in her you'll find The sanctuary And the world The world turns around And the world, and the world The world drags me down And the world, and the world, and the world The world turns around And the world, and the world, and the world, and the world The world drags me down Hey-yeah-ah-ah Hey-yeah-ah-ah And the world (Hey-yeah-ah-ah) And the world turns around And the world, and the world Yeah, the world drags me down And the world (Hey-yeah-ah-ah) Yeah, the world turns around And the world, and the world The world drags me down Sanctuary Sanctuary Sanctuary Sanctuary

 Call me




Colour me your colour, baby Colour me your car Colour me your colour, darling I know who you are Come up off your colour chart I know where you're coming from Call me (Call me) on the line Call me, call me any, anytime Call me (Call me) I'll arrive You can call me any day or night Call me 
Cover me with kisses, baby Cover me with love 



Roll me in designer sheets I'll never get enough Emotions come, I don't know why Cover up love's alibi Call me (Call me) on the line Call me, call me any, anytime Call me (Call me) I'll arrive When you're ready, we can share the wine Call me Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh He speaks the languages of love Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh Amore, chiamami, chiamami Ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh, ooh Appelle-moi mon cheri, appelle-moi Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, any way Anytime, anyplace, anywhere, any day, any way Call me (Call me) my love Call me, call me any, anytime Call me (Call me) for a ride Call me, call me for some overtime Call me (Call me) my love Call me, call me in a sweet design Call me (Call me) Call me for your lover's, lover's alibi



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire