mardi 2 mai 2023

Today i got drunk with a salad. Or was it strawberries?

You noisy girl snoring in a boy´s dreams.
Are you loving me in your room?


Please don´t awake me. keep snoring my dreams.
I´m in your hard disk files archive.
Don´t have it.

Ok, awake me now. It´s time for a strawberry, don´t you think?


 Anyway, a good day when I´m with you.

N G

Kisses. Kisses? 

Strange. Strange kisses. Strange feelings. Kisses are strange.

Strange the things you say when you kiss.

Whaaatever it´s that got me drunk?

Kisses, salad or strawberries? 

Different kind of kisses. Kisses are kisses. 

Kisses are given, sometimes with an hammer in the hand. 

This time, I´m having a good time with you. 

You can keep them if you like the kisses that i give. And the hammer too. You can keep it. Or do whatever with the kisses words and thoughts, As long as you don´t go for a swim on the lake.

What do we have here?

A Salad.


Green´s blast. Having sometime with meself and for myself. Just greens.
Where to keep the boxes.


Strawberry


Hello dirt devil.


Moment of leisure and relaxation.


Anyway, kisses. 
Anyway you would like to have them, i´ll give you kisses in the way you like it.

You don´t need to ask, just give me a kiss.

The lake



Can´t wait to see who´s coming for a swim meeting on the river.


You know that i´m gealous.

Wait, wait for it.

No, i can´t wait.







Kiss







i can´t wait, i can

Tell me Nikki

Can you wait or not? 
Nikki, I´m coming.


I can't wait I love you I can't wait I can't wait Sometime she talks to him Sometimes when she's only dreaming Then when she wakes up Somehow, well, she still believes him Yes, I know you Know we've been out of touch Yes, I know you To be continued, it's too much Well, I can't wait, I can't wait Well, if I'm wasting my time, if you make up your mind Well, I can't wait, I can't wait And I've got to know how if I'll see you again Well, I can't wait, I can't wait Well, yes, I know you Know we've been out of touch I can't wait, I can't wait What can I do when I'm crazy for you? She wonders how many more hours Her heart will feel broken In secret, she says she needs to see him But no words are spoken Well, she dances around in a circle Well, she's got that feeling now Blame it on something at first sight Put the blame on me if you want to To be continued I can't wait, I can't wait Am I wasting my time while you make up your mind, now babe? Well, I can't wait I can't wait Now I got to know when I can see you again Well, I can't wait, I can't wait What can I do when I'm crazy for you, baby? I can't wait, I can't wait Am I wasting my time? Make up your mind, baby I love you I love you How will we feel 20 years from now? How will we feel 20 years from now? How will we feel 20 years from now? How will we feel 20 years from now? How will we feel 20 years from now? How will we feel 20 years from now? Well, I can't wait, I can't wait If I'm wasting my time while you make up your mind, baby I can't wait, I can't wait And I got to know when I can see you again Well, I can't wait, I can't wait No, no time will, make up your mind, baby I can't wait, I can't wait I love, love you, I love, love you

I´m on Fire




Firing kisses. Aren´t you Nikki? Yes Nikki, i´m on fire.
I lost the keys of my truck. Come to pick me up if you desire.








No kids. Father unknown. The kids look just like me.


Why are you lonely.? Not homeless but without pair?

Or is there a hidden secret one?
Tellmenikkiiwouldhatetoknowwhat´syourstory. 



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire