mardi 2 mai 2023

22

 


I was here today. 
Like heaven in thought, in a place within a profond silence. Standing up like a statue. With the sun's rays snuggling and piercing through my body. Breathing the breeze and the purity of the air. Today my eyes saw waving waters. White and green sparkling light waters in its most splendor and in colors soft shades, pures and magics. I felt surround by peace and felt inner peace. I felt peace with someone. Someone that was there with me. Don´t know who was. didn´t see a face. Smiling, yes. The body was there. Within the thought the silence, the light and the waters. Within everything.  The present was spiritual, tranquilizing.  Didn´t hear the voice. No word was giving. Only thought.
Here is where i went and was today.


Because there was silence and peace...


at that time and in that place.



It´s where i wanna be. Where wanna live.


Alone? In a world, in a somewhere place?


With that someone? Yes

















































Nina


G









Sónia   Ricardo































































These pictures were taken a few days ago.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire