vendredi 28 avril 2023

Words between lines.

 

 Lost in Another Mental Escape









N G R Paris 37









N G R
  AC  




The Gift - Ok! (Do You Want Something Simple?)

87 37 73 78

N G R

ADIDAS

Why don´t you understand´

Living room lamp



OK! Do you want something simple? OK! Do you want something simple? OK! Do you want something simple? OK! Do you want something simple? The news Do you want something simple? The look Do you want something simple? The letters Do you want something simple? The jokes Do you want something simple? The games Do you want something simple? The nights Do you want something simple? The boys Do you want something simple? The girls Do you want something simple? The words Do you want something simple? The friends Do you want something simple? The rest Do you want something simple? And sex Do you want something simple? Why can't you understand How I'm feeling now? Why don't you feel me? Why can't you understand? Please open your hand When you don't know how to do You want my life But you've just said no more Everything is just my fault The life well done I can't understand you more, yeah And I can't understand you more OK! Do you want something simple? OK! Do you want something simple? OK! Do you want something simple? OK! Do you want something simple? The films Do you want something simple? The songs Do you want something simple? And love Do you want something simple? The drinks Do you want something simple? Art pop Do you want something simple? TV Do you want something simple? The silence Why can't you decide How I'm feeling now? Your heart is following mine Behind this sacrifice Can't you see the words? Can't you see the things? But I can go on Why don't you find another? Why, why everything looks like a crash? When I used to fall I can't understand you more And I can't understand you more And you cry And your heart don't cry And you're sitting Why can't you feel, can't you see What is happening to me? All the thinking time All the love you gave it to me Gave it to me I can't understand you Why, why this happens? Why can't you see I'm selling lies? Sitting at a table why Why you want my life? Why do you want me, yeah? And I can't understand you I can't understand you I can't Why this happening to me? Why this happening? Can't you see now? Can't you see now? Can't you see? I can't understand you Why? Why this happening to us? 

This song is too simple This song is too simple This song

Blind Zero

Trace


And she said it was alright/ To recover things, to recover me/ You know it all except the bound of my true embrace trough the words I said/ Because I just want to fall down/ In your deep blue eyes, in your stormless face/ But lumber trough the crowd/ It's decree weakness as my common sense/ You've been lost without a trace/ should I be aiming for your touch/ And I quash all revulsion/ it was so much happier than today/ When love won't gain no ground/ with your foolish odds/ On your complementary choices/ I obey until you say you will/ You've been lost without a trace/ Should I be aiming for your touch

Slow time love



Bring down the world I hold the map, you start a fire We'll meet where the sun burns Tell me what you're sorry for Heartbreak, if you can break it Right now, suddenly again Heartbreak, if you can take it Come back, suddenly comes home Home Tomorrow we kiss Tomorrow we'll go We fit in this slow time love Video game Running around Waiting for a slow time love again This is the seashore Keep your eyes above the water I freeze near the sandbox High-end angels at the door This town is filled up And keeps holding on This town will leave us And keeps holding on Heartbreak, if you can break it Right now, suddenly again Heartbreak, if you can take it Come back, suddenly comes home Home Tomorrow we kiss Tomorrow we'll go We fit in this slow time love Video game Running around Waiting for a slow time love again Enemies go to war Soon as they went before

Under Fire

G E V A

I´m drunk for music

N G R

I´m not doing it for love. I´m not doing it for Eva.

I´m drinking for Music. I´m drunk.


I'm doing it for music I'm doing it for love I'm doing it for everyone around me I'm doing it for music I'm doing it for love I'm doing it for everyone around me I'm doing it for music I'm doing it for love I'm doing it for everyone around me And I try I try to be the only one with this melody in my head But I think I hear this song somewhere I'm doing it for music I'm doing it for love I'm doing it for everyone around me I'm doing it for music I'm doing it for love I'm doing it for everyone around me I'm doing it for music I'm doing it for love I'm doing it for everyone around me I'm doing it for music I'm doing it for love I'm doing it for everyone around me And I think I hear this song And I think I hear this song somewhere I'm doing it for music I'm doing it for love I'm doing it for everyone around me I'm doing it for music I'm doing it for love I'm doing it for everyone around me I'm doing it for music I'm doing it for love I'm doing it for everyone around me I'm doing it for music For love For everyone around me I'm doing this for love I'm doing it for everyone around me I'm doing it for everyone around me I'm doing it for music I'm doing it for love I'm doing it for everyone around me

Trigger

Pull the trigger

 11:33

                   37 street building

Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me Where you could answer my questions Where you could show your repentance I've wasted my time, now I know more is less I guess, I'll choose the logic way. Next time you'll have time to think Why L.O.V.E. is a hard, hard think to keep (hard, hard thing to keep) Then you'll understand what I'm singing Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me 'Cause again and again and again you've broke my heart I wanna know how you're bringing me so down 'Cause it ain't nobody's love that can save me I wanna know how you're bringing me so down 'Cause again and again and again you've broke my... So try not regain my attention, It's late for your useless redemption I've wasted my life and now my heart is a mess I guess, I'll choose the tragic way. Next time I have time to think why L.O.V.E Is a hard, hard thing to keep (hard, hard thing to keep) Than you'll understand what I'm singing Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me And you'll understand what I'm singing You'll understand what... I'm singing I wanna know how you're bringing me so down 'Cause it ain't nobody's love that can save me I wanna know how you're bringing me so down 'Cause again and again and again you've broke my... 'Cause everybody tells me how to love I can run to you right now 'Cause again and again and again you've broke my heart I wanna know how you're bringing me so down Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me Ain't nobody's love that can help me 

You have won i have lost. Gloriously and tremendously in the last few months.




You have won I have tried to hold our worlds Now I have none I.D. no one I've clutched my hand Now all I've got is just a grain of black sand I'll lay myself down You just wanna stab hello Light a fire of denial And lie You just wanna tenderize I will always say goodbye Goodbye Tonight I'm gonna, gonna lead the way I'm gonna, gonna drive away I'm gonna, gonna lead the way I'm gonna, gonna drive away Writhe in pain Through the colours of shame And blame me again My skin has thicken Our last goodbye You will be the one who I won't remember I'll never surrender You might also like Big Brother Blind Zero Peaches Jack Black VOID Melanie Martinez You just wanna stab hello Light a fire of denial And lie You just wanna tenderize I will always say goodbye Goodbye Tonight I'm gonna, gonna lead the way I'm gonna, gonna drive away I'm gonna, gonna lead the way I'm gonna, gonna drive away I'm gonna, gonna lead the way I'm gonna, gonna drive away I'm gonna, gonna lead the way I'm gonna, gonna drive away

See you home. At the Meadow Home.

Why are you smiling to me?




Tell me, where do i find my Glory here´ After your Fucking Glorious last couples of days?
You couldn't have chosen another word "Glorious" to describe something that to me is shit. It ain´t love. But it ain´t shit too.


For you of course, a glory hole.

Ain't nobody's love that can help me



ARTISTAS DE RUA E DO COMERCIO: 4444 PALHAÇOS PT AND SAM (ruaseartistas.blogspot.com)








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire