lundi 29 mai 2023

Jonna

 


In between, a drink and no answer.

Nor there, nor here, i´m in the juice of the question.

With knife and fork pretending at the table that all is well at home.

With the door key in hand pretending that all is well at the garden.

I´m in a lyric of my new passion. My new jewellery. Painting my life with you in different, colorful and beautiful colors. Opening the gates of my strawberry / painted garden in the meadow. It gives me imagination, creativity and production. It gives love to my life. Jonna is love.


A drink or two and i´ll give a word to the waiter and end in a corner of the bar.

Look at me in the eyes.





With knife and fork pretending at the table that all is well at the bedside table between me and Stefany Sweden.

In my bed with a pillow and a sheet pretending that all is well at home.

I´m in a lyric of a new passion. Opening the gates of my strawberry garden and making banana juice after committing a sin with her. And then, writing this shity and stupid things to you and to others. Melting everything. Melting my relationship with everybody from the meadows.

Let it go



Driving to the top of the city, Drive until I reach the view, Where we used to try and see, Our dream come true, Stop the car, light a, Fill the air with the radio, And there's nothing I can do, But think of you, I was the one who talked about the other man, I thought he was my friend, but you had other plans, I just can't take that chance, There ain't no looking back, Just a victim of circumstance, I helped you fall in love so, Let it go! Let it go! (Let it go!) Let it go! Let it go! Let it go! When I dial your telephone number, It's like I'm never home, But I know it isn't true, What's he doing with you? I don't like to sleep alone, no Doesn't seem to bother you, As long as you are having fun, You don't care what you do, I was the one who talked about the other man, I thought he was my friend, but you had other plans, It's all gone by so fast, There ain't no looking back, Just a victim of circumstance, I helped you fall in love so, Let it go! (Let it go!) Let it go! (Ooh, Let it!) Let it go! (Let it go!) Let it go! I just can't take that chance, There ain't no looking back, Just a victim of circumstance, I helped you fall in love! Let it go! (Let it go!) Let it go! 
Let it go! (Fall in Love!) Let it go! Let it go! (Oo you gotta!) Let it go! Let it go! (Let it go!)

I can live in the chicken coop. If there is a space for me. 


Or anywhere in the garden.

Merda



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire