mardi 30 mai 2023

HR5

 

















Dreamland






F O Cosmoport Porto


Eric Cantona





























HR Ed ART Mini Rui Simon







On Every Street


There's gotta be a record of you someplace You gotta be on somebody's books The lowdown, a picture of your face Your injured looks The sacred and profane Pleasure and the pain Somewhere your fingerprints remain concrete And it's your face I'm a looking for On every street A ladykiller, regulation tattoo Silver spurs on his heels Says, "What can I tell you, as I'm standing next to you" She threw herself under my wheels Oh, it's a dangerous road and a hazardous load And the fireworks over liberty explode in the heat And it's your face I'm a looking for On every street A three-chord symphony crashes into space The moon is hanging upside down I don't know why it is I'm still on the case It's a ravenous town You still refuse to be traced Seem to me such a waste Every victory has a taste that's bittersweet And it's your face I'm a looking for On every street Yeah, it's your face I'm a looking for On every street





QUEST FOR FIRE


In a time when dinosaurs walked the earth When the land was swamp and caves were home In an age when prize possession was fire To search for landscapes men would roam Then the tribes they came to steal their fire And the wolves they howled into the night As they fought a vicious angry battle To save the power of warmth and light Drawn by quest for fire They searched all through the land Drawn by quest for fire Discovery of man And they thought that when the embers died away That the flame of life had burnt and died Didn't know the sparks that made the fire Were made by rubbing stick and stone So they ploughed through the forest and swamps of danger And they fought the cannibal tribes and beasts In the search to find another fire To regain the power of light and heat Drawn by quest for fire They searched all across the land Drawn by quest for fire Discovery of man Drawn by quest for fire They searched all across the land Drawn by quest for fire Discovery of man Drawn by quest for fire They searched all across the land Drawn by quest for fire Discovery of man
























You won´t hit me with the saw because it´s the true.
You are giving me a kiss. Isn´t it just for fun? Your life goals. 


The Garden
I can live anywhere.


I am the tree. I am the cross.
You are crossed

------------------------------------

This is a piece of shit

After the fringe cut she went for a salsa dancing. One drink or two later she fell with who ever was there waiting for her when she falls under the substance.





Fireworks. It´s fun. You´re loving it


And there she´s. All alone at this hour and smiling. 

Nothing that Sam can´t arrange. The tank, the soup, the account and the visa.




She sell everything. What was and wasn´t hers.






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire