lundi 8 mai 2023

Nina gave me a kiss.

 

MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY

Nina gave the kiss.

This kiss may be the first. She said.


She doesn´t know what she is saying. N G R does she?

Dead amazing. Death on board. Tasty as she is, Me Nina Milady.


It´s not some fun. It´s really fun to cook some seasonal epic and spicy food on board the X * u luxury yacht. 
This time stay to the end. But it doesn´t mean that we´ll have something beyond a good dinner, a neckaless and beyond a black dress with pearls.


Well Nina, a hell that one could ask. 
You & I 
Navigating in right and wrong words and things. 
In what is right and not so right. 
In what´s wrong and not so wrong.
When there´s something like love. The love of travelling. Seven Seas, luxurious yachts and a Crew Chef that makes anyone get thirsty for a drink, for a cocktail of words and get hungry to taste the flavor of life.
You know i love you. I´m kissing your Galons.






I took some owls to the concert. 
It was a symphonicartion. A chaos in me mind. I wooke up in the car.







I had this perfect dream Un sueño me envolvió This dream was me and you Tal vez estás aquí I want all the world to see Un instinto me guiaba A miracle sensation My guide and inspiration Now my dream is slowly coming true The wind is a gentle breeze (Ooh) Él me habló de ti (aah) The bells are ringing out They're calling They're calling us together Guiding us forever Wish my dream would never go away Barcelona, it was the first time that we met Barcelona, how can I forget? The moment that you stepped Into the room you took my breath away (Aah) (Barcelona) La musica vibró (Barcelona) Y ella nos unió And if God willing we will meet again, someday Let the songs begin Déjalo nacer Let the music play (aah) Make the voices sing Nace un gran amor Start the celebration Ven a mí And cry Grita Come alive Vive And shake the foundations from the skies Ah, ah, shaking all our lives (Barcelona) Such a beautiful horizon (Barcelona) Like a jewel in the sun Por ti seré gaviota de tu bella mar (Barcelona) Suenan las campanas (Barcelona) Abre tus puertas al mundo If God is willing (Aah) If God is willing If God is willing Friends until the end (Viva) Aah Barcelona

Barcelona or Athens in Greece. Tell me where did you got lost? Where did you lost your temper and innocence? 




Today I had this perfect dream.
To lay and to die with you in on this tart.
Nina You Beautiful 


Lets be here. 
Not in the tart. 
In my bed. 
The graveyard grave of our friendship and relationship. 
I know, it´s always complicated. 
Love affairs, love issues, love, it´s complicated.
We can always try to understand each other. Understand one and the other.
An exchange of words it´s something. It´s good. 
We learn something about the other and then we can walk in a field of words and build a house. 
I don´t know if you want to get married.
We can walk and talk. We can drink and dream, even knowing that it will be only temporary. 
Love lives and love dies.


It was a dream. So peaceful. So fucking amazing as you are.
You are a beauty being. Just a look at you and it tells me who you really are.
However, i still have to see your angryness. And for it i have to taste your feelings and your thoughts. To interpretate, know and to understand what and who´s really there.
You are a good one and the good ones go to the story books.

Love you Nina

Kisses 

N G R 


Kisses may not be so Gentleman from my part,
 Butt wet, they are Gentle.
Yes they are. With love to

Me Love Nina Milady.

👻👄👻
Nina


Love your work. Love your life. Love you.

DOT DOT DOT




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire