mercredi 3 mai 2023

Un Oui Un Deux Trois, Dieu Et Mon Doit. Un Droit En Gard Le Roi Trois doit 1 8 au peuple.


Indochine - Trois nuits par semaine 

Indochine - Three nights a week I am with her.

Putain de Stade au Stade de France

Fucking Stadium at Wembley England


Oui, trois nuits par semaine je suis avec elle.
Yes, three nights a week I am with her.



Yes i am. I´m making love with me girl.


I´M FUCKING LOVING ME GIRL IN MY ROOM. TRUEGERKS.



Yes, three nights a week I am with her.





It is in the night of Rebecca 



That the legend will leave And today for a third time She decided on her first time It was with him that she wanted him That she desired him to love her And then with this man who laughs The One for whom she chose And in the room at the foot of the river The sleeping city leaves them alone And in the heat and without a noise They will catch up all night, night at night 
But three nights a week It's her skin against my skin and I'm with her


 But three nights a week my god, how beautiful she is. Out of breath like a mermaid She sees her body waking up She tore off all her clothes With a few elegant gestures He put his hands sure, she blushed He wanted everything and he was punished She caressed gently As if to forget her pain And he took her in his arms Because she was a little cold 
At this moment and every time She'll want to see him again at least three nights, 


























three nights Three nights But three nights a week It's her skin against my skin and I'm with her And three nights a week, but my god she's beautiful But three nights a week It's her body against my body, it's our bodies that follow one another But three nights a week , but my god she's beautiful It is in the night of Rebecca That the legend will leave At this moment and each time She will want to see him again at least three nights At this moment and each time They met three nights, three nights But three nights a week It's her skin against my skin and I'm with her And three nights a week, but my god she's beautiful But three nights a week It's her body against my body, it's our bodies that follow one another 
But three nights a week , but my god she's beautiful



C'est dans la nuit de Rebecca Que la légende partira Et aujourd'hui pour une troisième fois Elle décidait de sa première fois C'est avec lui qu'elle le voulait Qu'elle désirait à ce qu'il l'aimait Et puis avec cet homme qui rit Celui pour qui elle a choisi Et dans la chambre au pied du fleuve La ville endormie les laisse tout seuls Et sous la chaleur et sans un bruit Ils rattraperont toute la nuit, la nuit La nuit Mais trois nuits par semaine C'est sa peau contre ma peau et je suis avec elle Mais trois nuits par semaine mon dieu, qu'elle est belle À bout de souffle comme une sirène Elle voit son corps qui se réveille Elle arrachait tous ses vêtements Par quelques gestes élégants Il posa ses mains sûr, elle a rougi Il a tout voulu et on l'a puni Elle caressa en douceur Comme pour oublier sa douleur Et il l'a prise dans ses bras Car elle avait un peu froid À cet instant et à chaque fois Elle voudra le revoir au moins trois nuits, trois nuits Trois nuits Mais trois nuits par semaine C'est sa peau contre ma peau et je suis avec elle Et trois nuits par semaine, mais mon dieu qu'elle est belle Mais trois nuits par semaine C'est son corps contre mon corps, c'est nos corps qui s'enchaînent Mais trois nuits par semaine, mais mon dieu qu'elle est belle C'est dans la nuit de Rebecca Que la légende partira À cet instant et à chaque fois Elle voudra le revoir au moins trois nuits À cet instant et à chaque fois Ils se donnèrent rendez-vous trois nuits, trois nuits Mais trois nuits par semaine C'est sa peau contre ma peau et je suis avec elle Et trois nuits par semaine, mais mon dieu qu'elle est belle Mais trois nuits par semaine C'est son corps contre mon corps, c'est nos corps qui s'enchaînent Mais trois nuits par semaine, mais mon dieu qu'elle est belle




EVA

I LIKE LOVE YOU
KISSES
NGR


  Equipa Azul  L´Equipe Bleu Blaues Team ブルーチーム Blue Team  


  TeXtil   




Pink Panther Team


















HR Deutschland Germany




Made In Yugoslavia DE



Blue Team Anchorage Airport Alaska







Olivia Ruiz


Sacre Coeur Paris

Honda Japan Honda America Honda Aurora




























Nuno Gonçalo 666


Room 16?
















PLEASE LOVE  N G
































Indochine - Three nights a week I am with her.



It is in the night of Rebecca 


NGR

DÉPARTEMENT DE L’INFORMATION, DE L’IDENTIFICATION ET DES ENQUÊTES

DEPARTMENT OF INFORMATION, IDENTIFICATION AND INVESTIGATION

S’IL Y A QUELQU’UN QUI IDENTIFIE ET QUI PEUT DONNER DES INFORMATIONS SUR CES PERSONNES QUE VOUS RENCONTREZ DANS CE CLIP VIDÉO ET QUI SONT PORTÉES DISPARUES ET SUR L’ENQUÊTE JUDICIAIRE, RENDEZ-VOUS DANS LE DÉPARTEMENT PUTAIN STADE DE FRANCE ET DONNEZ VOS INFORMATIONS 

IF THERE IS SOMEONE WHO IDENTIFIES AND WHO CAN GIVE INFORMATION ABOUT THESE PEOPLE WHO YOU MEET IN THIS VIDEO CLIP AND WHO ARE MISSING AND ABOUT JUDICIAL INVESTIGATION, PLEASE GO TO THE DEPARTMENT FUCKING STADE DE FRANCE AND GIVE YOUR INFORMATION 

 Indochine - Tes yeux noirs


La sorcière The witch

Your black eyes

Come there, come with me Come there, come with me Come there, come with me Come with me Come there Hey, come there, come with me Don't leave without me Oh, oh, oh, come there, stay there Don't leave without me Hey, you take your clothes You put them on you Eh, this night in this bed You are so pretty But what shines on our eyes It's your black eyes muscular body, short hair You look like a boy And I feel your skin even without light Snakes are legendary Where are you going with black eyes You go to nowhere Come on, come there, come with me Don't leave without me Come on, come there, stay there Don't leave without me anymore Hey, you take your clothes You put them on you Eh, this night in this bed You are so pretty And we'll see each other every day As soon as we get back Take your clothes and you're cold And put them on you But you scream in the water even in winter And shine your black eyes Where do you go when you go In the street to nowhere Come on, come there, come with me Don't leave without me Come on, come there, stay there Don't leave without me anymore Eh, this night in this bed You're so pretty Hey, you take your clothes You put them on you Come on, come here, come with me Don't leave without me anymore Hey, this night around here You were so pretty Come there, come with me Come there, come with me Come there


NGR

Aurora Lena Ana Claudia Schiffer Door 37







































HR MAICO MIKE NIKE G TEAM
















































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire