mercredi 24 mai 2023

Nina my love.

 

Nina said Good!?

Nina said Body!?

Nina said Fuck!?

U G U NINA

It´s something. Nina said something. Interesting or not, it´s something and something is good.

I´m in the graveyard. If there´s something i can do for you? 

If you have any reason, I´m here.

 

GOOD

Amen

Nina is in. 

Good Nina, Good.

Nooo. Do we have to do anything? 

Without saying a fucking word?

Just writing and saying things.

Hold on. She said.

Good buddy fuck.

- I´m fucking the crockery and the cutlery. The food and the kitchen. I am the Crew Chef. 

Waves... yacht. Horizon... love. Sky... thoughts. Land... far.

No train, no bus. 

- Taxi?

- Hello taxi driver, it´s being a while.

Hello Nina, how are you?

The yacht? 

- No Shit. I´m not fucking and destroying the yacht. I don´t wanna be homeless and lonely tonight. Look at the yacht, floating in dark waters and so in love with the blue purple waves and the red roses of the night. Sense the perfum around here. The breeze and the flowers of the sea. Do you sense my thoughts for tonight?

- He´ll be here tonight with me for a drink or two.

- I´ll have one and him. If you know and understand what I mean. 

I´m training my vocabulary and my grammar. Improving my writing and my stupid things.

- Taxi.

Nina my love. You know i love you. Don´t you?

Take the train. The train station is over there. See you my love, in one of these days.

White page. Blank page. No words. Together one more night. One green dot.

How are you Nina?


Love you Nina

Kisses. One? Just one? A gentle one? No?

N G R


Nina said.

Shit i hate to love dirty words.

💚 post card at the table.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire