dimanche 28 mai 2023

I 8


"She sometimes looks like you.

"She is like you and me.

"Life is beautiful. As beautiful as you are."

We would have believed in our smiles."

The things she writes, says and does.

Like me. Like her.

She is like me. I am like her.

She & I. Me & Her

kisses


I hate that I have to eat this shit. 

These shity things of yours. Doing these shity things to me.

I´m eating these shity things that you do to me.


 SHIT EVA IS SHITTING G

N G R


I LOVE


YOU BEAUTIFUL FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT.


IT´S AN INCREDIBLE FEELING, WHAT I FEEL ABOUT YOU.


😈 ❤ đŸ‘»



The whole of the moon


I pictured a rainbow THERE You held it in your hands I had flashes But you saw then plan I wandered out in the world for years While you just stayed in your room I saw the crescent You saw the whole of the moon! The whole of the moon! You were there at the turnstiles With the wind at your heels You stretched for the stars And you know how it feels To reach too high Too far Too soon You saw the whole of the moon! I was grounded While you filled the skies I was dumbfounded by truths You cut through lies I saw the rain-dirty valley You saw Brigadoon I saw the crescent You saw the whole of the moon! I spoke about wings You just flew I wondered, I guessed, and I tried You just knew I sighed But you swooned I saw the crescent You saw the whole of the moon! The whole of the moon! With a torch in your pocket And the wind at your heels You climbed on the ladder And you know how it feels To GET too high Too far Too soon You saw the whole of the moon! The whole of the moon! Hey yeah! There were unicorns and cannonballs, Palaces and piers, Trumpets, towers, and tenements, Wide oceans full of tears, Flag, rags, ferry boats, Scimitars and scarves, Every precious dream and vision Underneath the stars Yes, You climbed on the ladder With the wind in your sails You came like a comet Blazing your trail Too high Too far Too soon You saw the whole of the moon!


A whole in me and in you. A hole on the road to bury it all.





I sentenced myself. I judged myself.

Now that i´m all in no one can save me.

I´m in trouble.

Please...


Home by the sea

Life is Good

You are loving it. You are loving my dreams.

So you are loving me.

Are you? Am I? Are we loving each other?

Of course not.

It´s just a piece of land and a home somewhere in somebody´s living dreams.

You need love. You need to love and to be loved.

Am I alive? Am I dead?


And you are?


My beautiful girl. My love.

Let´s 6x.


Can you feel me say goodbye. I cry. 

And you, don´t you dare to cry.






Life is not just an adventure. 

It´s love too and I need love. I need you. I want you.


I just want you





See you in the other side

Close your eyes forever


Ticket Line

One year ago i miss the Iron Maiden concert in Lisboa.

This year, i´m travelling to Japan to see


Beyond the trees


Beyond the trees Nature's reign is ending Children unattended Freeze Beyond the trees The world is so much colder Dreams turn into soldiers And bleed The earth is turning Kings are burning The missions down to the ground As time passes Cold bastards frighten me Beyond the trees Beyond the trees Beauty's lost in boundary Insanity surrounds me Here Beyond the trees If there is disaster Is there something after For me? The earth is turnin' Kings are burnin' The missions down to the ground As time passes Cold bastards frighten me Beyond the trees

White Lion - When The Children Cry 

















Eva Rose









































Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire