samedi 6 mai 2023

The stars corner.

Hello


 

She really likes to get grounded. In these terms, the issue here, who doesn´t like an enjoyable adventure. She was grounding herself. Since she left her selfishness she got grounded by a singer and by a tlx taxi driver. 

But what she is telling here is to give it a try and ground meself.







You Beautiful Fucking Shit.


She is slapping me.
Good. Very very good indeed. It´s something. I like it. Love it.
What she is loving?
Surely not me. Surely not me peach.
She telling me to ground meself.






Kiss me. And then we may talk about something. We can walk and talk. Know each other. We can drink, think, We can stand together. Say goodbye and farewell, it was good.








Thank you Eva.





She is not talking to you. Is she? No, she isn´t.



Please clarify it. Clearly.


Keep doing and writing your pumpkin little stupid things. No matter her answer. You are here, she is there, having fun, making fun of others. Pissing you off. Setting the all world on fire. Keep writing. You like to do your blogging. Good, bad, interesting or not, it´s your pumpkin little things. She likes to do her things. So, everything is good between you and her. A fucking shit, that´is what it is. You beautiful.  




Anyway.




You Beautiful






Love You Eva


Kisses

NGR


UGONENDOVERMEANTATISWATUGONDO


not good leave go away go on your own way your own way





Her tears are falling all over me face and it´s a good feeling and tasty.
It´s a mind blow. As she likes to say. I like it. Me girl, keep crying on me face. On me lips and on me eyes. On me mind and in me thought.


The tears in me eyes are falling in me imaginary garden.









Lay on me bed and kissing me. She is kissing me mountain.












How do we solve a problem like Meria?




She is driving fast towards... 
Three paths. 
The mountain, the interrogation crossroad and the place.






The stars corner.


There´s too much fun on this message. Don´t you think? 
What do you think? Tell me your thoughts.
Our private issues are out on the street. And not in the street corner where they should be.











There are followers.
Very soon there will much more followers on this blog.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire