jeudi 18 mai 2023

N G R















Cinderella Rockafella


You're the lady, you're the lady that I love I'm the lady, the lady who You're the lady, you're the lady that I love I'm the lady, the lady who You're the little lady I'm the little lady Ooohhhh I love your touch Thank you so much I love your eyes That's very nice I love your chin Say it again I love your chinny chin chin You're the fella, you're the fella that rocks me Rockerfella, rockerfella You're the fella, you're the fella that rocks me Rockafella, rockafella You're my rockerfella I'm you're rockerfella Ooohhh I love your face It's in the right place I love your mind That's very kind I love your jazz Razzamatazz I love your jazz razzamatazz You're the lady, you're the lady that I love I'm the lady, the lady who You're the fella, you're the fella that rocks me Rockerfella, rockerfella You're my rockerfella 
You're my cinderella Ooohhh I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you




The Waterboys




I say anything at all.

I don´t love you anymore.



Home in the Meadow





Warrior


Odyssey

I love the things and the things and the things you do.


Odyssey I Love You.



I guess it´s a Goodbye to Romance.

Goodbye to Romance


Yesterday has been and gone Tomorow will I find the Sun Or will it rain Everybody's having fun Except me I'm the lonely one I live in shame I say goodbye to romance, yeah Goodbye to friends, I tell you Goodbye to all the past I guess that we'll meet We'll meet in the end I've been the king, I've been the clown Now broken wings can't hold me down I'm free again The jester with the broken crown It won't be me this time around To love in pain I say goodbye to romance, yeah Goodbye to friends, I tell you Goodbye to all the past I guess that we'll meet We'll meet in the end And I feel the time is right Although I know that you just might say to me What you gonna do What you gonna do But I have to check this chance Goodbye to friends and to romance And to all of you And to all of you Come on now I say goodbye to romance, yeah Goodbye to friends, I tell you Goodbye to all the past I guess that we'll meet We'll meet in the end And the weather's lookin' fine And I think the Sun will shine again And I feel I've cleaned my mind All the past is left behind again I say goodbye to romance, yeah Goodbye to friends, I tell you Goodbye to all the past I guess that we'll meet We'll meet in the end

Another Man's Woman


If there's no way of knowing, where's the answer? You should know if you need me by now Tell me how You saw me in the first place Who'd you think I am? How can you be so two-faced? And tell me where I stand Yeah, we've been here once before I see you by the door You said you knew an all-night party Yeah, you know you just can't lose All you have to do is choose Let me in on where your heart is You ain't nothing but another man's woman A-livin' on another man's land At night I hear the hound dog callin' A-callin' me a cheatin' man I tell you somethin', I need good lovin' But you don't understand At night I see your cannonball comin' To blow me to the Promised Land If there's no way of showing where your love lies Is it me, is it him, or no-one What will be done? How 'bout the mess you made me Or don't you give a damn? You're gonna drive me crazy It's more than I can stand 'Round and 'round we always go First it's yes and then it's no Oh whatever keeps me staying? I'm so helpless, can't you see Did you cast a spell on me? Say you love me, please I'm praying You ain't nothing but another man's woman A-livin' on another man's land At night I hear the hound dog callin' A-callin' me a cheatin' man I tell you somethin', I need good lovin' But you don't understand At night I see your cannonball comin' To blow me to the Promised Land

Jonna art


I can´t stop loosing, I can´t.




The Great Escape


These three movies were Pierre´s favorite movies.
He had these movies video tapes, but for some unknown reasons the tapes are missing.
I watched these movies a few times when i was living at Pierre´s and my mother home in Lisbon 37. 
When Pierre went to live in Portugal, Pierre and my mother lived in Nemours, France, these three cassettes came from France in his luggage.











































Thierry Henry


Pedro 2ª Circular SCP - SLB


Pedro Headquarters - Prior Velho - Lisbon Airport - SCP








  Henrique Rosa    5 Aurora

HR Denim Parfum Ricardo Gonçalo
Ca Honda
Boss Fo Peter Silva
ICI Canada France
NGK









This movie message is on my blog. Dig in, make some search and find it if you´re interest to see the message i´ve posted







MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY
SHE KISSED ME IN DETROIT




Island 
These videos are absolutely amazing.


Nature in its splendor.
Who could have imagined, created and build something like this? This wonder, this wonderful wonderland where we are living in?  Only someone above and higher than Humans? A God, Gods.

Boat Sea Water Fish Seagules O" Lighthouse Sun Sunset

 
Cruella - Bad Romance







UNE MONTAGNE DES BISOUS POUR TOUS ET POUR QUELQUES AUTRES.
BISOUS POUR MES AMOURES.



MA MÈRE ADORAIT L’ACORDION.



The rise and fall





Nikki, the 6PS can be anywhere. And for sure is under the influence and living on the top of the edge.
The sky walls bricks. Careful to not break any structural bar of the van. Break the bricks until you find the sun´s rays.

The 6PS is in, X*** it´s in your van.

Something is wrong in the world today and I don´t know what it is. Something in your eyes and in your voice.
We are living on the edge.

NGR







This message is a little bit extensive but it worth every cent, every penny to be read and listen.
My girl worth every single one, everything and much more.







I´m bored. Bored with the affairs.
I´m bored to death.



In The Army






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire