mardi 16 mai 2023

The wine.

 In every drop a love work.

It's the wine I like. This wine being itself, it´s the wine I like. 

 It´s a love work what the wine did.

The words, the singing and the dancing in the garden and indoors got me drunk. Without thoughts and speechless.

Well, watching the last work I imagined a lot of things and even fantasized. I traveled in time, in a time machine between reality and dreams, wishes and so much willing and being. And there I was with my feet in the air and so close to the ground. Listening, observing, sensing everything around in that so magic place. I Walked in a fantasy world. I spoke to the earth, with the plants and with the birds in the trees. Played with everything i could play. I played with things. My thoughts were wondering, imagining and creating things. 


Asking what am i doing.

There I was in the content room, restoring and building things. My relationship with the wine, our home and our life. 

After all the storms, torments and destruction. There I was alive, doing things, living, living life, living my life with that someone in that somewhere place.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire