samedi 27 mai 2023

Nikki my love.

 

So, you do yourself a favor when you find some time for you.

Try me. Write a word or two. Write your thought when you raise and get up from bed. Write your thought in your pillow diary before you touch the morning walls with your hands and the morning floor with your feet. Don´t look at the window when i´m not there with you. Think of me, smell me, feel me, swallow me before you open your eyes.

The breakfast gets hungry when you go to sleep. Your nights are the breakfast nightmares and rage. The last suppers before the sleepless nights, sins and showers that dive in your mind running waters are the breakfast dreams. The breakfast morning dreams.

Will she wake up? When? Where and with who? Will she be here with me to lick, to taste and take me. I am your morning. Your breakfast. A breakfast that´s not everyday an option. I know. You tell your stories. You tell things to me.

Different spots. She takes her breakfast where she stops. Everyday somewhere. Somewhere different of the other day. In a different place. Sometimes she drives where the roads, the trails and the weather take her. She is an AI on the road. From the sunrise to sunset while she drives t´íll she finds something. A place that she finds good or someone that she finds on her way in the shadows of the sunlight and of the moonlight. She is an AI. A so fresh food until she can´t drive and can´t get anymore. On and on. Oh shit Nikki. Fuck. My girl, youuu beautiful, you are teasing me. Doing your things, going red in full swing. 

Kisses when she kisses me. She screams when i´m touching her and screaming her name.

Hey. I am NG, is there anything that I can do for you? 

My name. Nikki G Rose. Beautiful name. I love it. Is it something to you? My name, does it mean something to you?

What is in your mind?

Luxury, lust, me?

Perfect you, perfect me?

We can always improve something. Do something better. For you and for me. Do things together.

What are you thinking?

Good. You´re thinking in something, in someone. In me. Aren´t you?

Or there´s someone there?

TELL ME NIKKI

Tell me your secrets. Is there a secret? A secret one? A lover?

Do you have any secret that you would like to share with me?

TELL ME NIKKI

 Somehow you are alone. Travelling alone. Do you feel lonely? Don´t you need someone? Someone by your side? Daily in your travels. In those so precise moments that you feel needy, that you need most and to have someone there with you.

You have a lover don´t you?

Yes or ooo?

You have a lover don´t you?


Why are you calling me. Dialing my number?s 

Talking with me and answering to me?

Thinking, writing, editing and posting things.

Where are you?

Maybe we can play something. Do something. 

Or just write things in a mine field.


That family in the garden looks so happy.

What are you thinking about yours? About your future?

Want you?

The Van

DriveN by the 6PS AI

Listening your voice.

The security cams. Are they connect internally and externally? Are they online? 









Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire