mercredi 3 mai 2023

E

 OZ

I was unprepared for fame Then everybody knew my name No more lonely nights, it's all for you I have travelled many miles I've seen tears and I've seen smiles Just remember that it's all for you Don't forget me as the colours fade When the lights go down, it's just an empty stage Okay Yes, I've been a bad guy Been higher than the blue sky And the truth is I don't wanna die an ordinary man I've made grown men cry Don't know why I'm still alive Yes, the truth is I don't wanna die an ordinary man Many times I've lost control They tried to kill my rock 'n' roll Just remember I'm still here for you I don't wanna say goodbye When I do, you'll be all right After all, I did it all for you Don't forget me as the colours fade When the lights go down, it's just an empty stage Okay Yes, I've been a bad guy Been higher than the blue sky And the truth is I don't wanna die an ordinary man I've made grown men cry Don't know why I'm still alive Yes, the truth is I don't wanna die an ordinary man Yes, I've been a bad guy Been higher than the blue sky And the truth is I don't wanna die an ordinary man I've made grown men cry Don't know why 

I'm still alive Yes, the truth is I don't wanna die an ordinary man







ORDEN OGAN - The things we believe in

It was our own fault that we couldn't stand our ground The eternal winter is near A million lives just wiped away without a sound Leaving a dead world in fear No need to run, we're just waiting for someone No eyes to see what we have become We should die for the things we believe in But live our lives in the dark, self-deceiving In the snow, all the world that we knew is ice And so we are: cold, dead and gone Shine a light till the dark sky is burning Wolves are hownling and fortune is turning But our hearts and the words that we say are ice And so we are: cold, dead and gone Betrayed by greed and pride we stumbled through the dark Confusing blind men with kings How can we ignite the flame while missing the true spark Or have we reached the end of things . No need to run, we're just waiting for someone No eyes to see what we have become We should die for the things we believe in But live our lives in the dark, self-deceiving In the snow, all the world that we knew is ice And so we are: cold, dead and gone Shine a light till the dark sky is burning Wolves are hownling and fortune is turning But our hearts and the words that we say are ice And so we are: cold, dead and gone

Keylog k l o g on the time clock

The chaos



The chaos




Could you fucking do me a favor? Could you fucking do it? Please.
Shit. I´m asking you. I´m asking you a little thing. Don´t piss me off this time. It´s not the time for it. Then we may think about something.
I want to leave this place. I want to get out of here.


Light at the end of the tunnel. There we´ll meet one of these days. In the hidden. That´s what i´ve been doing all this time. I´ve been hiding thoughts, things, places and people. Why? What reasons? My reasons. Unknown reasons. You people of the earth.
There we´ll meet one of these days. There in the hidden place. In the Eden. I´d love to love the amazing with all my soul and heart. You are the amazing dream and life on earth.
Kisses
NGR


SHIT





How is lily?


She got dropped at that bar in Nevada.
I thought so. Drunk and inconscient like a Glacier is when is in love with someone out of mind. 





First we think. The soul. Then we love or hate. The heart.
The heart is a personnification of love or hate.
Soul and heart.
What we love is in our souls and not in our hearts.
What we feel we feel in our bodys. Then the feeling go straight to the mind. Where the feeling is interpretated as a good or a as bad feeling.

Heart and soul!?

What a way of thinking!

Bike Velo

4 years.

Disc brakes, no longer with and two very good shock absorbers.

Back tyre need to be change.

Mechanical issues... pneumatic.

Rust, salt water. I went fishing and a wave came over the bike. Then I didn´t clean the bike with fresh water. Result, the bike is with rust.

A penny for the bike.

When this bike is in it´s prime, this bike is really slight and powerful.

Trepidation noises and engine noise is not good for the health and well being. On the road or in the trails, there´s always some trepidation and some noise. It´s not good.


Come on girl, do the fucking thing.

An amazing painter. Every touch of paint transports you to a third dimension. Into a thought and into a wonder. A place, a landscape. A question, an ask, an answer and into a person.

He talks and he paints. It makes you imagine and fantasy, even  before he paints something. He takes you into a thought, a wonder and into a place. Into a colorful life. You see and you live life in different and beautiful colors. Even in the stormy and in the darkness hours.

And then how the paint roll t´ill its final touch of paint.

Absolutely amazing. Love it.

Those you have been following my blogging since a while while ago. Its been a long long blogging. Years and years. For sure you have met with Bob Ross on my blogging messages.

What a hack?

Bob Ross



And you Joana, You.

You know i love you. You know i love the things you do. Your life, your being. 

Your compagnon, NOOO__O


What´s annoying and bores me, annoys me, is that roof on the top of the house.

She said.

The chickens annoys me. Their feathers, their noise and their being. Colors and shampoo.

However things are tuning for good. Well, were good. There were some thoughts, doubt, some questions about the chickens. Things sometimes that don´t go and happen as we would like, but it´s ok. There were some thoughts about the life that i wanted and i´m willing to live. Things are good. Life is good. I like this kind of life and I took an option and made a life decision. I´m going to play the Master Mind game with him in Alaska.

She said.

NUCLEAR WINTER



HR TEAM ANCHORAGE ALASKA


ANCHORAGE AIRPORT

May - June 1990



Bombenhagel

















F O   H R



















HONDA THE POWER OF DREAMS

HONDA AURORA


AMERICA



F O   H R





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire