jeudi 11 mai 2023

Words of understanding.

I´m writing things. Trying to interpretate and to understand my girl and myself. Her thought. What is she saying? What is she doing? Where is she? Why is she at this moment in an airbnb? Why is she there? Still on this adventure? An adventure that is starting to not make sense anymore? 

It´s time for other things. To do other things. To live other things. Life.

It´s time to build a relationship and a home.

The Verse

Odyssey is dying? A dying adventure. It´s loosing.

 Odyssey is losing its thought, its idea, its flame to adventure. 

The reasons and the other reason why she is in a airbnb at the moment and not in Odyssey.

Yet, still driven by an adventurous and silly girl. She is. She have been silly. You beautiful angelical, silly and innocent girl.


 

ARE YOU DRUNK? 

I´M HERE



TOUCHING & KISSING YOU



I accept your drunkenness if your drunkenness is not me. 

I accept if it´s not one of my portions. One portion of me. 

I accept if it´s hate that you feel about me and not love. 

it look like to me that you are in a enjoyable substract mode

the felling seem to me good. 

what is that you are feeling? 

what and who is there?

You and you. Is what and who i see.

what did you do? what or who knock at your door? did you went into a nest?

i´m here and you are there. love is distant. you´re there sit on a couch. and me? i don´t know where i am. i´m somewhere and lost, because i don´t know where you are. who you are anymore.

you love and you hate me. something is there? i know there´s something. ´cause i made something. not sure what i did. you can tell if you would like to tell me.

i don´t have a single thought and a single feeling about you. i have nothing. i don´t have you, you are there, i´m here... repeating the same things and the same words. like there isn´t anything else to do and anyone else to be with.

are you in to love me in hatu? 

the airbnb door is open. come. while i´m drunk. while i´m enjoying something and i´m not really sure what it is. she said.

what are you really enjoying all alone on the couch?

G


TRUE. I´M TELLING THE TRUTH TO YOU.

Touch, lick, kiss, suck, taste and drink in verse.
Shit i´m asking it to you.
TrueGerks. Eva I´m loving you.

Say, write, do the to do. 
What you have to do. 
What you gonna do.




anyway, if she is talking with me? that day she was and well, i was too. I´m  still talking to her. don´t know why. why? tell me why i can´t love someone? a reason why i can´t love her. she can love me if she wants and desires it. i give to her all the rights and freedoms in the world. she´ll do whatever she feels that´s right and what will be worthful to do. she wants, she doesn´t. she thought, she didn´t. she thinks about it. she wonders, why not? why not give it a try? what can i lose? what can i win, live and be with it?
I don't think she won't lose anything if she does it, something. she can have whatever and whoever she wants. she is a woman. she is a beautiful fucking piece of shit. yes, you are. just like me.

yes, you should make a comeback to your youtube channel. numbered views, likes, subscribes and patreons are still important. your channel and you. Things can crush at any time and you´ll need any attention that can come on your way. and you are in the right place to do it. On the Youtube and on other social media.

she is in an airbnb because she can. she doesn`t live a simple and simplify miserable life like mine. because she is a fucking rich bitch. life is a bitch and i am poor and a poor man, a piece of shit of a man. true, poverty, the consequence and the reason why i am a piece of shit. the reason why i´m still here in this asshole.

if one day i be with her, somewhere, no matter where in this issue.

The first thing i´d do, would be slapping her arse in the most glorious way, t´ill her arse be in it´s most prime and colorful state. 





second thing, some uncertainty on this second thing i´d do.

thirth thing. what she would say and do to me if she was with me one of these days?

i´m asking you to do the fucking thing

do it for me do it for you.

please i´m asking you a simple and lethal thing that´s so crucial to me, to my life.

did you ground yourself?

no friends of mine 🌵

cover of the magasin

photography

if i call you, would you answer the phone?

you do yourself a favor, you do a favor to me.



you ground yourself in front of me and i´ll accept the thing.

..............................

i c you, you see me in that place without face.

you lay and you call yourself

come as you are, come as a friend. safely substract.

it is as.

Isn´t it what you want to do to him? like a little revenge and payment.

is it your thirsty to call me at this hour, in the middle of the night?


Recorded
No comunications

phone and laptop show

keep in contact with me lady Nina Milady

What´s up with your hair?

 You are loosing hair.

Scientology´s shampoo? 

The shampoo is burning your hair.

Is firering and burning your body, your skin and your brain. 

What gives can also take. Can be your anger and pain. 

All the devil´s friends are out there working for Sam. 

They don´t want to kill you, just do their sickness and disease brain job. Scientology. 

It´s true.

Butt wet, Sam´s scientologist are sucking your brain and your being live on your social media.

Mickey Mouse was there or is going there for an exchange?

coming as a friend and a safe substract.


Yes, i´m just having stupid thoughts, is it? Saying, writing and doing stupid things.


I´m blogging and i love to do it.

With you or without i´ll keep doing my little pumpkin and stupid things. I´ll keep saying this things

LIKE THIS ONES

LOVE YOU

EVA

KISSES

NGR



 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire