samedi 13 mai 2023

MY GIRLS MY LOVES...

 

Judging by the body lines, i think she is giving me a space zone and confort.

Jonna

Jonna is panting the road map. 

The roads that will lead me home.

Jonna knows that there is love and life behind the door. 

Nina has always been a friend. 

Nina has been there and has been fair to others. Nina is real, is true. To herself and to others. In the stories she tells and in the fairy tales she writes she´s really beautiful, spicy and tasteful. Even when she cooks and burns food without reason in somebody else kitchen.

Drug denominated by AGE.



Bonne Apetite mes petits poisons chat.


She is walking, talking...


Well, kisses to my girls.
Eh bien, des bisous à mes filles.



Ce bel endroit et de l’eau pour rafraîchir l’esprit. Les bonnes et les mauvaises pensées.

This beautiful place and water to refresh the mind. The good and the bad thoughts.


The wine.

Please, to much excitement can bring you down. Will make you fall. Please don´t break the walls of your room. Well, just a little bit. ´Cause i like when the wine breaks something. 

When you sing, when dance, when you build.




I KNOW THAT I DON´T KNOW NOTHING.
I KNOW THAT YOU DON´T KNOW WHAT EXACTLY YOU ARE DOING.
I DON´T KNOW WHY ARE YOU DOING THESE THINGS TO ME.

1 Tongue


That spear...



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire