dimanche 7 mai 2023

Nina me love.

Nina, I´ll take you to the grave, whatever your reason and whenever you desire it.

You know i love you. Don´t you?

Thank You Nina for the thought under the grave.

Amazing isn´t it?

My bed. 


I´m dreaming and you are in my dreams.


In your bed

In your bed, where the hours are consumed In your bed, I went from boy to man Messing with the sheets of the poems Hair gradually without haste You have opened your shelter to me I will be stuck with you In your bed In your bed In your bed There were murmurs of waves In your bed The brightness of the moon in the waters The smell of the body is warm The eagerness that makes the instant Take care of us So many voiceless words In your bed In your bed And if we ever walk away It's because the show can't last And if we ever meet It's the life I want to challenge In your bed In your bed In your bed In your bed In your bed In your bed In your bed In your bed






Tell me Nina, the concert...





You dance, you sing, tell me something more..
Go on, tell me. Tell your story to my body, excite me.


I´d love to know your story.


Where did the night end?





On your clock, how much did you spend on you? How much did they spend on you? What time was it when you took your breakfast? 
In the morning? In the afternoon? Where did you take your breakfast and with who?
Tell emme Nina.

Nina » 
On the clock.
-  My clock doesn´t have numbers. 
- It was morning when i took my breakfast.
 Where? 
- In my bed... I think...? 
- Shit, i´m not sure. 
- A bed, a sheet and two pillows. 
- Yes, that´s where i slept. 
- I remember now.
With who? 
- I think with meself. Don´t know his name.


- N G STOP. 
- Stop saying and writing these kind of things on your blog?
NG»
- If you give me a kiss. Maybe. 

MAYDAY MAYDAY MAYDAY















I LOVE LOVE LOVE.
IT TEASES ME. TEMPT ME. I FEEL DESIRE.
SEEING THESE GIRLS ALWAYS MADE ME THIRSTY. 


N G R


The thirsty always made me wonder their bodies and love.
Always made me thought in these girls.
The saliva, the thirsty, the desire, the hunger and the will to caress, hold, touch and kiss them.
The thirsty waters in my eyes when my eyes see them asking, begging, kneeling for some love and for pleasure.


That girl that went to the gas station searching for me.
Please do it. For me and for you. You have to do something. I have something to do for you. Please, please me and i´ll please you.






Eva~s fantasy.




LOVE YOU. LOVE ME IN BLACK. PLEASE ME PLEASE YOU.



Metallica - Fade to Black 


Life, it seems, will fade away Drifting further every day Getting lost within myself Nothing matters, no one else I have lost the will to live Simply nothing more to give There is nothing more for me Need the end to set me free Things not what they used to be Missing one inside of me Deathly lost, this can't be real Cannot stand this hell I feel Emptiness is filling me To the point of agony Growing darkness taking dawn I was me, but now he's gone No one but me can save myself, but it's too late Now I can't think, think why I should even try Yesterday seems as though it never existed Death greets me warm, now I will just say goodbye Goodbye






















Doctor Beat


Emergency Paging Dr. Beat Emergency Doctor, 
I've got this feeling Deep inside of me, deep inside of me I just can't control my feet When I hear the beat, when I hear the beat Hey doctor, could you give me something To ease the pain, to ease the pain 'Cause if you don't help me soon I'm gonna lose my brain, gonna go insane I just don't know, don't know How I'm gonna deal with you Doc, doc, doc, doc, Doctor Beat I just don't know, don't know Won't you help me, Dr.Beat Doc, doc, doc, doc, Doctor Beat Won't you help me, Dr. Beat Doc, doc, doc, doc, Doctor Beat Won't you help me, Dr. Beat You might also like Si Me Contaras Miami Sound Machine Que Triste Es Volver A Empezar Miami Sound Machine Almost Like Praying Lin-Manuel Miranda Doc, doc, doc, doc, Doctor Beat Won't you help me, Dr. Beat Say, say, say Doctor I've got this fever That I can't control, that I can't control Music makes me move my body Makes me move my soul, makes me move my soul Doc, you better give me something 'Cause I'm burning up, yes I'm burning up Doc, you've got to find a cure Or we're gonna die, yes we're gonna die I just don't know, don't know How I'm gonna deal with you Doc, doc, doc, doc, Doctor Beat I just don't know, don't know Won't you help me, Dr.Beat Doc, doc, doc, doc, Doctor Beat Won't you help me, Dr.Beat Doc, doc, doc, doc, Doctor Beat Doctor, Doctor Won't you please help me You gotta help me, you gotta help me If you got trouble can't stop your feet Pay a little visit to Doctor Beat Doctor, Doctor Won't you please help me You gotta help me, you gotta help me Doc, doc, doc, doc, Doctor Beat If you got trouble can't stop your feet Pay a little visit to Doctor Beat Doc, doc, doc, doc, Doctor Beat You gotta help me, you gotta help me Won't you Doc, doc, doc, doc, Doctor Beat Won't you please help me Doc, doc, doc, doc, Doctor Beat Won't you Doc, doc, doc, doc, Doctor Beat Doctor, 
Doctor Won't you please help me

Nina, whatever your reason, i can help you. 

Dial my phone number.


Nina, did you keep my number in your pocket?

Did you?

You lost the number?

Where?

You don´t remember?

This one is drunk. Keep this number, butt wet, not in your pocket.

Las Ketchup - The Ketchup Song (Asereje) (Spanglish Version)

Palma de Maiorca, the place where my mother got marred with Pierre. Pierre is French, A friend of my grandfather, João Jean. Orleans France. Pierre is no longer with us.

See what's coming Around the corner Diego comes rumbling With the moon in his pupils And his seawater suit Smuggled remains And where else does not fit a soul There he gets to give himself cane Possessed by the ragatanga rhythm And the DJ who knows him He plays the hymn of twelve To Diego the most desired song And he dances it, and enjoys it, and sings it Sebiunouva Majabi jebere je aserejé ja de bugui an buididipí Aserejé je De jebere tu Sebiunouva Majabi an buididipí Aserejé je aserejé ja de bugui an de buididipí Aserejé ja de jebe tu de buididipí It is not a matter of witchcraft That I find it to' the days'Where I walk Diego has chulería And that point of joy Rastafari afrogitano And where else does not fit a soul There he gets to give himself cane Possessed by the ragatanga rhythm And the DJ who knows him He plays the hymn of twelve To Diego the most desired song And he dances it, and enjoys it, and sings it Sebiunouva Majabi je je je De jebe tu je Sebiunouva Majabi an buididipí Aserejé je je De jebere tu Sebiunouva Majabi an bugui An de buididipí Aserejé ja de bugui Aserejé ja de buididipí Ah that's it, that's that, that's that, that's that, that's that, that's that that, that's that, that's that that's that Ah that's that, is, is, uh, oh Ah that's it, that's that, that's that, that's that, that's that, that's that that, that's that, that's that that's that Ah that's that, is, is, uh, oh Sebiunouva Majabi je je je De jebe tu je Sebiunouva Majabi an buididipí Aserejé je je De jebere tu Sebiunouva Majabi an bugui An de buididipí Aserejé ja de bugui Aserejé ja de buididipí Sebiunouva Majabi je je je De jebe tu je Sebiunouva Majabi an buididipí Aserejé je je De jebere tu Sebiunouva Majabi an bugui An de buididipí Aserejé ja de bugui Aserejé ja de buididipí

Do not lock yourself in a secret...


Too late for secrets...

You diiiid. Diiiidn´t you? 

Telmewhatdiiiidyoudo?

When? Where? What? Who?

That is me girl. Nina.


I love your name.

Nina


























River Bridge
X X X X X



Electric Boogaloo II 1984


HR Aurora RJR
NGR 



  Garages  



Rio   River
River Bridge
X X X X X
Tagus River  Lisbon Sado River Setubal...





HR Volkswagen


HR FO Franco Ozon Aurora  Jean France
Perter Pan
Timber Madeira
Isabel

  HR AURORA  







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire