samedi 27 mai 2023

Keep doing your things. Live.

Whatever. 


May God Bless Me... and You.
You unbeliever. 

Live fast die young. Tasteless and empty. Unconscious of what you are thinking and of what you are doing. 

###

 Living on your own but alone. Alone in the true meaning of the word. Living things without a real meaning. Living temporary and meaningless things. Living of things that are not palpable, true. Here and there, adventuring the crowds with your unconscious, anxious and lost soul and body. Majestic my thoughts. Majesty in my thoughts. You o.

It´s what you are living. It´s what you are living for in this moment of your life. Shit. More than it, it´s a pure coincidence with somebody else life. Are you that somebody? I don´t think you are. I don´t know anymore who you really are. What kind of a person, of a woman are you? Your being? A coincidence that happen before and it´s happening now. Nothing more than it. I know. I think I know the tons of coincidences and bricks who have barred thy way on this great adventurous journey of yours. I think about it and I would like to know. Things are complicated and will be hard to understand. I would like so much to know your stories. I would love to be sit by your side one day, listening to you.

In the other day i was reading in your eyes one of your thoughts. 

Reading and seeing a tree growing is like seeing your close one. Is like seeing tomorrow. Is like seeing tomorrow growing. Is like seeing me waking up with you by my side in the forest deadbed.

N G R

 Living alone but on your own. Doing things by yourself and to yourself. With a saw in your hand, doing that what da f  * is that thing. I´d love to see you doing the thing. I must reach you. I must be with you. I want and I desire it so much. I have to live it with you. Even being dead and with open arms to hug you. Please close the curtain. Close your eyes and think of me.

Living by your own, By your own means.

It's what's been worth it to you. That´s keeping you there. If it wasn't for that you wouldn't have been around for a long time. Because there would be and there are many other things to do. Many other things you would have to do. Things like finding a job, someone and a place to live.


You are living your reality. You are living the life of those that have been there making your reality.


You live alone. Why?

You live in solitude. Why?

You live homeless. Why?

You adventure. Why?

Are you living your adventure?

You adventure with dogs. why?

You adventure with dogs without race who come across you in the streets where you pass. Why? 

Hit me with a saw if it´s not true. Or kiss me if it´s nothing but the truth.

Because you are alone and needy. Because you need care. And the reality is that you don´t really have it. So, you are living short. And not as long as I think and sure that you can be and live.


You choose adventure as a way of life. 

You choose a nomadic, homeless and lonely life. 

You choose living life from adventures.

I chose fortune as a way of life.

For me the fortune, the longevity and the meaning of my life. I chose someone to be my life. Living someone life i live my life. 

I chose a place to live my life. I live my life living the place that i chose.

I chose family.

You choose someone and the place. 

I chose life and death to be part of me. To be part of my being, of my life and of my presence on earth.

Whatever.

Keep doing your things.

It doesn't have much meaning here. I'm not living it. You are living and i don´t really know what. Do you know in reality and in true what you are really living?

Things don´t mean to much here. I´m not living it.

It hurts a little, true. Butt wet i can live with it.

You´ll do whatever you want to do. Whatever you have to do. You´ll go wherever you want to go. Wherever you´ll have to go.

Don´t leave me without it. Before i do it to you.

Please, do what i´m asking to you to do. Let me kiss your dead arse. 

Let me be and talk with you. Let me touch and feel you.

Do you want to kiss me?


Everybody knows that the dice are loaded Everybody rolls with their fingers crossed Everybody knows the war is over Everybody knows the good guys lost Everybody knows the fight was fixed The poor stay poor, the rich get rich That's how it goes Everybody knows Everybody knows that the boat is leaking Everybody knows that the captain lied Everybody got this broken feeling Like their father or their dog just died Everybody talking to their pockets Everybody wants a box of chocolates And a long-stem rose Everybody knows Everybody knows that you love me, baby Everybody knows that you really do Everybody knows that you've been faithful Ah, give or take a night or two Everybody knows you've been discreet But there were so many people you just had to meet Without your clothes And everybody knows Everybody knows Everybody knows That's how it goes Everybody knows Everybody knows Everybody knows That's how it goes Everybody knows And everybody knows that it's now or never Everybody knows that it's me or you And everybody knows that you live forever Ah, when you've done a line or two Everybody knows the deal is rotten Old Black Joe's still picking cotton For your ribbons and bows And everybody knows And everybody knows that the plague is coming Everybody knows that it's moving fast Everybody knows that the naked man and woman Are just a shining artifact of the past Everybody knows the scene is dead But there's gonna be a meter on your bed That will disclose What everybody knows And everybody knows that you're in trouble Everybody knows what you've been through From the bloody cross on top of Calvary And to the beach of Malibu Everybody knows it's coming apart Take one last look at this Sacred Heart Before it blows And everybody knows 

Everybody knows Everybody knows That's how it goes Everybody knows Everybody knows Everybody knows That's how it goes Oh, everybody knows Everybody knows Everybody knows That's how it goes Everybody knows Everybody knows Everybody knows


Things that I think I understood well.

That´s how it goes in my mind.

Things that are yours. Things that you write, say and do.

That´s how it goes in your mind.

Things i should and should not say.

That´s how it goes in my mind.

Things i should do and i don´t.

That´s how it goes in my mind.

The place where i have to be and i´m not.

That´s how it goes in my mind.

The being i have to be with and i´m not with you. 

That´s how it goes in my mind.

Things.

The being i have to talk, touch and feel.

That´s how it goes in my mind.

Things I want to say but I don´t say. 

That i don´t want to talk about.

Things, your things that i don´t want to know.

That i want to know.

That i would like you told me.

That´s how it goes.

That´s how the story goes with me and you.


Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord He is tramping out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored He has loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword Our God is marching on Glory glory, hallelujah Glory glory, hallelujah Glory glory, hallelujah His truth is marching on In the beauty of the lilies, Christ was born across the sea With the glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me He died to make men holy, let us die to make men free Our God is marching on Glory glory, hallelujah Glory glory, hallelujah Glory glory, hallelujah His truth is marching on Glory glory, hallelujah Glory glory, hallelujah Glory glory, hallelujah His truth is marching on Glory glory, hallelujah Glory glory, hallelujah Glory glory, hallelujah His truth is marching on


I know that I don´t know nothing. Just the artfacts that you write, say an do.

Do it with me.



You choose living life from adventures.

Not wrong for you. ´Cause in the middle of it there are some things that you call it an adventure. That you call it fun. Well, wrong for me. Seeing you out there all alone having fun. I want you to have fun. Adventure is good. Please, venture out and have fun with me. Please me, I´ll please you.



You are walking from rock to rock. Are you searching, looking for me? Do you want to find me? Are you walking towards me?

I´m watching you, my love, walking and i´m loving you in my room. Yes, i´m loving you. The truthful true.


Look at me in the eyes. Look at your hands and grab me. Do it to me. Gerk me. Gerk me but don´t smile. Look at me in the eyes. Taste me. Look and don´t smile. Please me.



Walking in my shoes


I would tell you about the things they put me through The pain I've been subjected to But the Lord himself would blush The countless feasts laid at my feet Forbidden fruits for me to eat But I think your pulse would start to rush Now I'm not looking for absolution Forgiveness for the things I do But before you come to any conclusions Try walking in my shoes Try walking in my shoes You'll stumble in my footsteps Keep the same appointments I kept If you try walking in my shoes If you try walking in my shoes Morality would frown upon Decency look down upon The scapegoat fate's made of me But I promise now, my judge and jurors My intentions couldn't have been purer My case is easy to see I'm not looking for a clearer conscience Peace of mind after what I've been through And before we talk of any repentance Try walking in my shoes Try walking in my shoes You'll stumble in my footsteps Keep the same appointments I kept If you try walking in my shoes If you try walking in my shoes Try walking in my shoes Now I'm not looking for absolution Forgiveness for the things I do But before you come to any conclusions Try walking in my shoes Try walking in my shoes You'll stumble in my footsteps Keep the same appointments I kept If you try walking in my shoes You'll stumble in my footsteps Keep the same appointments I kept If you try walking in my shoes Try walking in my shoes If you try walking in my shoes Try walking in my shoes


SHIT EVA FUCK THIS SHIT


THIS THING IS A BEAUTIFUL THING
A PERFECT THING
YOU ARE THE PERFECT GIRL


WHAT AM I DOING HERE AND NOT THERE WITH YOU?



SHIT SHIT SHIT

N G R

GEVA


EVA AM I DEAD?




Our private things are out on the street and not in the street corner where it should be.
We have to live it together at home and keep it there with us.


I´ll keep doing my things.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire