jeudi 11 mai 2023

Door

 























How with its crushing creations he pays his deeds?

Dial the numbers and make my phone ring ring ring. Talk to me.

Ring at my o door.

She said.
- Ring at my loneliness and at my modest homeless door. 
You´ll always be welcome. 
 I rang somewhere, don´t know exactly where!? 
I rang at someone´s door, don´t know exactly whose door was!?
She said.
- Please come in. 
- Now that you are in the living hall please say the magic word.
 Eavenly. 
Sittting on the couch with her she said, 
- Say some words to me. Lead me to a some kind of love for you. 
- Hit me.
- Spin for a word, spin for a dance. If you would like to talk and to dance with me. Try your luck on me.
- Define how do you really love my couch. My modest homeless door and my loneliness.



Do you like my food?
It´s smelly and tasty.



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire