samedi 27 mai 2023

G C N G R

N G R

 

Fortuneteller

I never got into magic, but the magic got into me I'd been tangled up in love, but afraid of being free Men, I don't understand them, they take you for all you got And leave you howling at the moon And thinking of, I don't know what Yeah, I do, thinking of that man Is he alone, is he thinking of me? Does he still love me? I needed some answers, deep answers So there I was on the side of town where the beggars sleep It was late, real late But I knew she'd be open, gypsies love the night I heard that from a friend who once knew one Sure enough her light was on and her door was cracked The smell of incense made the night air cry out in desperation But I didn't care, I was looking for revelation So I walked in and made my way through a curtain of beads There must have been ten thousand candles, but only one was lit I put some money on the table And she reached for a deck of cards and said, "Sit" She told me to look in her eyes I did, but I also kept my eye on that deck She gazed at a card and then she said "I can see that you don't really wanna know What your future holds, as you travel down the road You'd rather believe that dreams do come true Than to find out they can lie to you" She picked the money up from the table and stuffed it in her blouse I said, "Wait a minute, I was expecting a little bit more than that" She said, "What do you want me to do? Turn myself into a cat? I could, you know," and I believed her Everything got deadly quiet Man, I was scared, but I didn't show it Then she broke the silence "Why are your palms sweating, child?" God, this woman was good I asked her to read my palm, she said "Alright, but it'll cost you another 50 And then I'm going to bed, gypsies hate the night Give me your hand, I'm gonna read between the lines" I can see that you don't really wanna know What your future holds, as you travel down the road You'd rather believe that dreams do come true Than to find he might be leaving you She says, "I can see that you don't really wanna know What your future holds as you travel down the road You'd rather believe that dreams do come true So does the man who's followed you"

N G R

Love me in black

(Love me in, love me in, love me in, love me in) (Love me in, love me in, love me in, love me in) Didn't they tell you? The way that it's gonna be Asked God for woman, and ended up with me Maybe I'll love you, maybe I'll tear you apart We live in darkness, I've pulled you into my friend There's no escaping this hell that I've put you in You must forgive me, but loving me is a sin (sin) Are you ready for me? Do you love me in black? I will push you away, then make you come back I can make you feel loved I can be so detached Do you really want me? Do you love me in black? (Love me in, love me in, love me in) When I first met you, I thought there was a mistake How could you want me? You made such a easy prey Didn't they teach loving is nothing but pain? (Pain) What do you see when you look in my eyes? A sea of blue, a place where your heart could lie Where it could drown, where it will never survive (never survive) Are you ready for me? Do you love me in black? I will push you away, then make you come back I can make you feel loved I can be so detached Do you really want me? Do you love me in black? (Love me in, love me in, love me in) Love me in black (Love me in, love me in) Love me in black I'll keep reliving the moment we said goodbye You didn't kiss me, you didn't even try You said I made you feel like you were barely alive (alive) In another lifetime, maybe another place Maybe I'll find you, I could be tempted by fate And try to reach you when, too little kindness too late (too late) Are you ready for me? Do you love me in black? I will push you away, then make you come back I can make you feel loved I can be so detached Do you really want me? Do you love me in black? Do you love me in black? (Love me in black) Do you love me in black? (Love me in black) Love me in black (love me in black) Do you love me in black? (Love me in black) Love me in black (love me in black) Do you love me in black? (Do you love me in black?)

N G R

Children of the night


Some are born to be those of us who lead You hope they're true and fair The ones who really care And some are born to fight everything that's right You see 'em everywhere, oh yeah Some are born to wealth earned by someone else And when their moment comes They take it and they run Some are born to be lonely refugees Their hearts must weigh a ton, oh yeah Children of the night Their dreams are filled with fright They close their eyes and pray to God that help is on the way Heaven help us all be a guiding light To the children of the night You know how it feels, some wounds never heal Scars of yesterday still won't fade away Well, I believe that we could join our hands and be The ones to set them free, oh yeah Children of the night Their dreams are filled with fright They close their eyes and pray to God that help is on the way Heaven help us all be a guiding light To the children of the night Children of the night Their dreams are filled with fright They close their eyes and pray to God that help is on the way Heaven help us all be a guiding light To the children of the night, oh-oh Heaven help us all be a guiding light To the children of the night Some are born to be lonely refugee Their hearts must weigh a ton, oh yeah

N G R






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire