jeudi 18 mai 2023

Division Bell

 



"The little things that drives me wild." 
Crazy, is it? Crazy it´s. Love is a crazy lethal thing. Shit, it´s. Shit, is there someone who is madly in love with a little lethal thing? I think there´s. One is in love. The other? Please God tell me. Is she in love with me? Is there something or is it just a playing game in a surreal playing field? 
My girl, she is that little lethal thing called love. Yes, she is love. She means love to me. My girl, although in reality not mine, not my real girl, she is the little lethal thing that i have been living. It makes me believe in something. It may be something strange, may be? May be not so strange and unknown. It´s a feeling. A good feeling that i have been feeling. Its been good to be with her. It´s been something that keeps me alive. Alive in a far distant place. Somewhere in a place like love. It´s something and something is good. I can live with it.

A little lethal thing that i have been slapping, destroying and killing. It´s a killer thing act to kill all the things, the things and the things that have been happening in the west wild roads. To kill all the stupid things and all the stupid clowns that are crossing in her adventurous path and in her mind and that are leading her in the crossroad that she´s in. It´s an act to kill hate, anger and the rage. I have been lethal to her. A kind of a o_0 gerk. 0.o But real, serious and true. I have been good and i have been bad for her. I have been loving her. Good and a love for her. At the same time i have been slapping her lovely arse when she is good and when she is bad for me.
She is my thing. My living. A thing that in reality is not mine, butt that i´m all in. A thing, so simple and so complicated at the same time. She´s there, i´m here. Each one doing own things apart of each other. I´m doing nothing. Nothing at all. What am i doing here? Why i´m still here? Doing nothing, a reality.


I´ll be there with her.

I am not her thing.


I know I stand in line Until you think you have the time To spend an evening with me And if we go some place to dance I know that there's a chance You won't be leaving with me And afterwards we drop into a quiet little place And have a drink or two And then I go and spoil it all By saying something stupid Like: "I love you" I can see it in your eyes You still despise the same old lines You heard the night before And though it's just a line to you For me it's true And never seemed so right before I practice everyday To find some clever lines to say To make the meaning come true But then I think I'll wait Until the evening gets late And I'm alone with you The time is right Your perfume fills my head The stars get red And oh, the night's so blue And then I go and spoil it all By saying something stupid Like: "I love you" The time is right Your perfume fills my head The stars get red And oh, the night's so blue And then I go and spoil it all 
By saying something stupid Like: "I love you" "I love you" "I love you"



Donne Darko - Mad World.


Destruction and kill. Destroying and killing Geva is to destroy and kill Sam.
I hate this shity things. She´s eating.


Mad World


Forget, i´m not leaving her. No, i´ll not give up from someone that gives me life. That have been a source of inspiration, imagination and creation. That have been an enlightenment source of love and strength. I´m here to fight for something, to fight for someone, to fight for love. Love, that sometimes is not fair, not so right. There are some reasons why i´m not leaving her. Although knowing that each one is in his place, living their own lives. It makes me really sad and angry to not be able to do something. I know i can do. What i can be and do. Butt that fucking thing is the fucking shity thing that it all depends. 


For a meeting between two people one of these days, somewhere in the East. 
 
I know

Don´t leave me now

                                                  Live concert at Nimes France in the crowd. it´s me, it´s us there.

NGR

Leave me, it´s not good.


Don't leave me now Leave me out in the pouring rain With my back against the wall Don't leave me now Don't leave me now Leave me out with nowhere to go As the shadows start to fall Don't leave me now Don't leave me now Leave me out on this lonely road As the wind begins to howl Don't leave me now Don't leave me now All alone on this darkest night Feeling old and cold and grey Don't leave me now Oh-oh-oh oh Oh don't leave me now Leave me holding an empty heart As the curtain starts to fall Don't leave me now Oh don't leave me now All alone in this crazy world When I'm old and cold and grey And time is gone Oh-oh-oh oh










The reality is missing here. The presence and the touch is missing here. I have to get there. I have to be with her. To talk, touch and feel her. There are so many things in my mind that i would like love to live with her. 

It´s been so fucking good to be with her. I really like love to be with her. It´s a good feeling. She is a source of all kind of things and things and things. 
Shit, NGR loves Eva.


Shit, Eva doesn´t love me.

Well NGR, i love you and i don´t love you.



I know who i am. She knows something.



Me in my Landrover, talking to me and to myself. Talking to her and to Geva.



and there are so many things that we can do and live together and none.


 I have been thinking and dreaming about her.
My mind is with her.


Where is my mind?


Saying and doing stupid things to her. 
Making grammatical errors and missteps with her. Making mistakes after mistakes.
Where is my mind?



WE DIVIDE THE KISSES AND THE BOXES



What do you want from me?

As you look around this room tonight Settle in your seat and dim the lights Do you want my blood, do you want my tears? What do you want? (What do you want from me?) Should I sing until I can't sing anymore? Play these strings until my fingers are raw You're so hard to please What do you want from me? Do you think that I know something you don't know? (What do you want from me?) If I don't promise you the answers, would you go? (What do you want from me?) Should I stand out in the rain? Do you want me to make a daisy chain for you? I'm not the one you need What do you want from me? You can have anything you want You can drift, you can dream, even walk on water Anything you want You can own everything you see Sell your soul for complete control Is that really what you need? You can lose yourself this night See inside, there is nothing to hide Turn and face the light 

What do you want from me?


Love, love will tear us apart

When routine bites hard and ambitions are low And resentment rides high but emotions won't grow And we're changing our ways, taking different roads Love, love will tear us apart again Love, love will tear us apart again Why is the bedroom so cold turned away on your side? Is my timing that flawed, our respect run so dry? Yet there's still this appeal that we've kept through our lives Love, love will tear us apart again Love, love will tear us apart again Do you cry out in your sleep, all my failings exposed? Get a taste in my mouth as desperation takes hold Is it something so good just can't function no more? But love, love will tear us apart again Love, love will tear us apart again Love, love will tear us apart again Love, love will tear us apart again

We Divide


 Shes Lost Control 

Confusion in her eyes that says it all She's lost control And she's clinging to the nearest passer-by She's lost control And she gave away the secrets of her past And said, "I've lost control again" And heard a voice that told her when and where to act She said, "I've lost control again" And she turned around and took me by the hand And said, "I've lost control again" How I'll never know just why or understand She said, "I've lost control again" And she screamed out kicking on her side And said, "I've lost control again" And seized up on the floor, I thought she'd died She said, "I've lost control" She's lost control again She's lost control She's lost control again She's lost control Then I had to phone her friend to state my case And say, "She's lost control again" And she showed up all the errors and mistakes And said, "I've lost control again" And she expressed herself in many different ways Until she lost control again And walked upon the edge of no escape And laughed, "I've lost control" She's lost control again She's lost control She's lost control again She's lost control



Coming Back to Life

Where were you when I was burned and broken? While the days slipped by from my window watching And where were you when I was hurt and I was helpless? ‘Cause the things you say and the things you do surround me While you were hanging yourself on someone else’s words Dying to believe in what you heard I was staring straight into the shining sun 
Lost in thought and lost in time While the seeds of life and the seeds of change were planted Outside, the rain fell dark and slow While I pondered on this dangerous but irresistible pastime 
I took a heavenly ride through our silence I knew the moment had arrived For killing the past and coming back to life  I took a heavenly ride through our silence I knew the waiting had begun And headed straight… into the shining sun


Division and share.
We should divide and share things. 
We divide and we share. 
We divide, share and do things together. 

Life is a bitch.
The bitch doesn´t have anything to divide and to share. 
Shit.
Only words, gestures and things and things.
It´s something.



High Hopes


Learning how to kiss her lovely arse. 




Learning how to build a relationship and a home with her.

























My blogging adventures with her. Aprove, not aprove. Do i have the Green card or not? The question remain, cause i did not receive a concret answer.

Explain to me "Going... North" 



I did not aprove anything. I´ll not give an answer about it. At this time i think you know my answer.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire