samedi 20 mai 2023

Go on my girl.

"No matter what you have to do, don´t loose her."


Are you at war with something or with someone? With yourself?
Why are you exercising your demons against me? Against the world?

 

Biting, cracking the strawberry. Tell me why are you biting, cracking me?

My girl, I guess you´ll keep doing your things. My girl I like your things. 

On your clock, what time is it? On your clock. isn´t time to do something, a real thing with me?

 
She´s on my way. She´s right there now. At this so precise moment and i´m loving it. She´s kissing me.
 SHE SAID. FORGIVE MY UNDER INFLUENCES REACTIONS, VERY LIGHTS, FIREWORKS AND ACTIONS.
SHE´S SITTING AND I AM UNDER A POWDLER BARREL.I´M UNDER FIRE.I´M IN THE MIDDLE OF HER LEGS TASTING HER MILKY JUICES. O SHIT. 

I think, you think, we think.

« . »

Do it.

What you are today, your being, is a consequence of the life you have chosen to live.

Why do you have chosen the kind of life that you have been living?

I think i can find the answers. You like adventure. 

Your adventure is centered in what?

What is the adventure that you are living? A travel adventure.

And what better place to live your adventure? In the nature. 

You have been living a wild adventure. You beautiful adventurous girl.

Life is an adventure.

Life is not just adventure. 

There are many other things to live in a life time.

Tell me, an adventure here and there, does make you a woman? Or what?

Love is an adventure.

Love is not just adventure. 

Love is much more than an adventure. You & I.

You beautiful thing.

N G R

That someone.

Living in a house in a meadow is a wild adventure. 

What could you think, create, do and build? 

Imagine all the adventures that you can live in that place. 

Butt wet, for it, the tools. The fucking thing.


What you are today, your being, is a consequence of the life you have chosen to live.

A nomade life, homeless and the loneliness make you a mess. A messy girl. 

Hungriness and anger make you a needy, messy and dirty girl.

The nomades, the homeless, the travelers without land.

Gypsy road

I used to be now I'm not what you see, Lord, I try And now it seems all those dreams have come true, They're passing me by, yeah Some fast talkin' mama for a dollar put a smile on my face I'm drivin' all night, I end up in the same old place My gypsy road can't take me home I drive all night just to see the light My gypsy road can't take me home I keep on pushin' 'cause it feels alright And who's to care if I grow my hair to the sky I'll take a wish and a prayer Cross my fingers 'cause I always get by, yeah Some fast talkin' jerk for a dollar wiped the smile off my face I'm drivin' all night, just to keep the rat in the race My gypsy road can't take me home I drive all night just to see the light My gypsy road can't take me home I keep on pushin' 'cause it feels alright Sometimes I feel so old Got my lights burnin' bright, but I'm lookin' pretty sold Sometimes I feel so cold So cold Let's go Ooh, yeah, come on Gotta get on home, yeah My gypsy road can't take me home yeah My gypsy road can't take me home My gypsy road can't take me home I drive all night just to see the light My gypsy road can't take me home I keep on pushin' 'cause it feels alright My gypsy road can't take me home Oh, yeah My gypsy road can't take me home I keep on pushin' 'cause it feels alright Thank y'all and good night We'll see you all next time Y'all wanna rock and roll just a little bit longer tonight, Hollywood? I said, you wanna rock and roll just a little bit longer tonight, Hollywood? What do you say we get this place shakin' tonight?

Gypsy road


Living in the city can be a cold and lonely place to be. Living in the shadows where there is no sun there is no breeze. Drinking stale water, having to pay for the privilege. Talk about your freedom. I'll take you where I think it is. 

Gypsy road. Is the highway that I run to. Gypsy road. Welcome to your dreams. Oh oh oh, Gypsy road. Living by my own rules. A rebel yell and a rebel creed. Keep your life simple. Try not to take what you don't need. Think about your freedom. Dream a little every day. Suddenly you'll find yourself there. Follow me. Walk this way. 

I'll find my dreams. You find yours too.


                     HR Juki Team Japan

Things turn messy and dirty because of the adventure itself. 
Things turn into an angelical innocence when a young silly girl ventures herself all alone into an adventure in the wild.
My girl, it´s a wild world out there. You live in a wild world.

If you had someone. A compagnion by your side. A friend with whom you could talk, walk and play in those moments that you need most. And not talking to yourself, walking and playing all alone...
If you lived in a home. You would be much comfy and snuggled at this hour. With a compagnion, why not?
If you had a bed to sleep and silence.
If you had a stove, good food and wine at your table.
If you had a toilet, a bathroom and a wash machine.
At this hour you would be struggled with your not so stupid, butt fucking ideas of freedom. Struggled with your freedoms and with your compagnion´s being and freedoms. And your home in the meadow and your life would be all messed up.

Well, better messy than nothing and dirty.

Wild Child


I ride, I ride the winds that bring the rain A creature of love and I can't be tamed I want you, 'cause I'm gonna take your love from him And I'll touch your face and hot burning skin No, he'll never ever touch you like I do So look in my eyes and burn alive, the truth I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile, I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile, I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I want you Tell me, tell me the lies you're telling him When you run away, 'cause I wanna know 'Cause I, I'm sure it's killing him to find That you run to me when he lets you go 'Cause I'm burning, burning, burning up with fire So come turn me on and turn the flames up higher I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile, I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile, I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I want you A naked heat machine, I want your love When the moons arise, we'll feel just what it does I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile, I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile,
 I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I want you



Like a child again


I'm not scared anymore I'm not scared of the dark when I sleep with you And I'm feeling alive And I'm feeling strong again when I'm with you And it hits me Just like a runaway train And it blows me away Just like a hurricane You can make me happy and I hope you feel the same You make me feel just like a child, a child again I'm not trapped anymore Between madonna and the whore when I lay with you And the days run away Like wild horses run away when I'm with you And I'm breathing you in Just like the morning air And I'm wrapping you around Just like a skin to wear Oh sweet thing I'm born once again For you sweet thing Just like a baby again You make me happy and I hope you feel the same And I'm in heaven and it feels like a gentle rain You make me happy and I want you to feel the same You make me feel just like a child A child again


Welcome to the jungle


While young, my girl´s room was always in a mess. Untidy. Clothes scattered everywhere. She didn´t had a closet. The sheets and pillows of the bed were always walking on the floor. Those times of sleep and of dreams. She always love to walk barefoot. Her socks, always hanged on the bedroom lamp. And the shoes, she always took them off in the garden or on the doorstep and there they were.



MY GIRL

LOVE YOU

KISSES

NGR


6PS







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire