samedi 23 mars 2024

Walking




 

Walk and walk and walk till you find your love.
Butt please, don´t get lost in the middle of the way.
Love wants your beautiful being, as you are, and not someone else. Different, another person, another being, toasted and roasted, slaughtered.

Cinderella Rockfella


How is Stockholm´ The door, the food and the sofa´


The Quireboys - Hey You


Jenny was a shy girl, I gave her my love And everything she was dreaming of She don't want me, that's alright Ain't no reason, no time to fight, yeah I caught you out, no word of a lie Seen you walking with another guy All you said and all you done Oh baby, you did me wrong, yeah Hey you, what can I do Can't you stand by your man Like the other girls can Hey you, what can I do Can't you stand by your man Like the other girls can All the girls can Show me how this happened so fast All you wanted and all you asked I gave it all, my everything That's what you wanted and don't complain Sure it's sad now, that's a fact Made a fool of me behind my back All the stories and all them lies Oh baby, you never compromised, yeah All the girls can



Cinderella
Nobody´s Fool


I count the falling tears, they fall before my eyes Seems like a thousand years since we broke the ties I call you on the phone but never get a rise So sit there all alone, it's time you realize I'm not your fool (Nobody's fool, nobody's fool) I'm no fool (Nobody's fool, nobody's fool) Never again, no, no You take your road, I'll take mine The paths have both been beat (yeah) Searchin' for a change of pace Love needs to be sweetened I scream my heart out, just to make a dime And with that dime I bought your love But now I've changed my mind I'm not your fool (Nobody's fool, nobody's fool) I'm no fool (Nobody's fool, nobody's fool) never again, no, no (Nobody's fool, nobody's fool) I'm no fool (Nobody's fool, nobody's fool) I count the falling tears, they fall before my eyes Seems like a thousand years Since we broke the ties Oh-oh-oh! I'm not your fool (Nobody's fool, nobody's fool) I'm no fool (Nobody's fool, nobody's fool) I'm no fool (Nobody's fool, nobody's fool) I'm no fool 
(Nobody's fool, nobody's fool)


Don't Know What You Got (Till It's Gone)



I can't tell you, baby What went wrong I can't make you feel What you felt so long ago I'll let it show I can't give you back What's been hurt Heartaches come and go And all that's left are the wounds I can't let go If we take some time to think it over, baby Take some time, let me know If you really wanna go Don't know what you got Till it's gone Don't know what it is I did so wrong Now I've know what I've got It's just this song And it ain't easy to get back Takes so long I can't feel the things That cause you pain I can't clear my heart of your love It falls like rain Ain't the same I hear you calling far away, yeah Tearing through my soul I just can't take another day Who's to blame? If we take some time to think it over, baby Take some time, let me know If you really wanna go Don't know what you got Till it's gone Don't know what it is I did so wrong Now I know what I've got It's just this song And it ain't easy to get back Takes so long Do you wanna see me beggin' baby? Can't you give me just one more day? Can't you see my heart's been draggin' lately? I've been lookin' for the words to say Don't know what you got Till it's gone Don't know what it is I did so wrong Now I know what I've got It's just this song And it ain't easy to get back Takes so long 
Don't know what you got Till it's gone 
Don't know what it is I did so wrong 
Now I've know what I've got It's just this song And it ain't easy to get back Takes so long


Heartbreak Station


Waiting at the station Tears filling up my eyes Sometimes the pain you hide Burns like a fire inside Look out my window Sometimes it's hard to see The things you want in life Come and go so easily 
She took the last train out of my heart 


She took the last train And now I think I'll make a brand new start She took the last train out of my heart Watching the days go by Thinking 'bout the plans we made The days turn into years Funny how they fade away Sometimes I think of those days Sometimes I just hide away Waiting on that nine-twenty train Waiting on a memory She took the last train out of my heart She took the last train And now I think I'll make a brand new start She took the last train out of my heart My lady's on the fly And she's never coming back My love is like a steam train Rolling down the tracks yeah, yeah She took the last train out of my heart She took the last train And now I think I'll make a brand new start She took the last train out of my heart She took the last train, she took the last train, out of my heart She took the last train 
(She took the last train) 


And went out of her mind and off the railway tracks.



And now I think I'll make a new start Last train out of my heart



Disco 2001 Autodromo do Estoril
For those who don´t know, 2001 was a Hard Rock Metal disco.

Russ Ballard - I Can't Hear You No More




The art of noise, of talk, touch and dance.
Of being there.
Of silence.
Quiet and peace.
Thought and wonder.
Of living.
With someone.


First you break it up, but I knew you'd come running You'd wanna make it up, I can't hear you no more Now you know what it's like, and I can watch you begging Like I was begging to you, like I did before I can't hear you no more, I can't hear you no more, I won't come running again I can't hear you no more, no it ain't like before, I'm learning to live again Ain't I the one who called, when you stood so near me You didn't hear me then, I can't hear you no more Now you know what it's like, and I can watch you begging Like I was begging to you, like I did before I can't hear you no more, I can't hear you no more, I won't come running again I can't hear you no more, no it ain't like before I'm learning to live, learning to live, learning to live again For too long you played a part, now it's lost the mystery But no more can I hold on, I'm breaking the chains that tie me, yeah (Solo) I can't hear you no more, no it ain't like before See me walk out the door, I can't hear you no more I can't hear you no more, I can't hear you no more I won't come running, I won't come running, I won't come running again I can't hear you no more, no it ain't like before See me walk out the door, I can't hear you no more (Repeats out) When you stood so near me, you couldn't even hear me - that's all I should say


I never went to that place to say goodbye to you. It wasn´t and never was in my thought to say goodbye and to leave you all alone, adrift and lost in the middle of the ocean. Without love and home. No love, lonely, no home, homeless.
But since we´re home...


Hey girl, you and I, do we have something to do together´
I thought so. We don´t have. Maybe something. Something like...

Give a blue kiss and drive the car to the land of goodbyes and farewells´
Give a blue kiss and drive the car to the sea and then, sail in the waters of the goodbyes and farewells´ No cries, well a tear, a tasty one, a feeling. The feeling that one day we lived and shared something together. A moment, the silence, mystery and wonder, a word and a gesture, love secrets inside sealed boxespleasures and delights in darkness and in enlightenment. All this in the good sense of the words, of movements, actions, friendship and love play.

What we have is not a relationship of friendship, butt the beauty of imagination, creativity and art of some human beings. This woman I love, you not so much. is sweet, tender in her words, imagination, creativity, art and work. In her way of living, of seeing things, of talking. The angels and the demons in her path and mind. In the place where she lives. In a kiss, a blue kiss of friendship, of art, ingenuity and love.


Where does she goes now, no one knows, she didn´t say where she´s going.
Well, a chicken coop would be good, a garage, a barn, one roof. I would live there, alone or with someone. A mile away from her, as long I was closer to her. A place of four seasons where once in a while I could be with her.
We are far away from each other, we are. 




Trouble Ain't Far Behind




Sweden



Still Got The Blues 👄



                            💙🌹


💙🌹                       NGR






Ricardo sister Carla


Ricardo girlfriend Carla


and friends.

The Fire Still Burns 











I hate what you are and every word that you say You're fucking nothing to me and after all you've betrayed I can take your lies and everything running through Just you wait and see We watch the flames take over our lives Melt us away, turn the darkness into light We are the heat that will keep you awake With open eyes before the fire, before the fire breaks You hate what I am and everything that I say I'm what you wanted to be, you saw yourself betrayed You can't have my life and everything running through You will never be me We watch the flames take over our lives Melt us away, turn the darkness into light We are the heat that will keep you awake With open eyes before the fire, before the fire breaks I am the fire, the fucking fire I am the fire, the fucking fire Fire, I am the fire, the fucking fire I am the fire As the flames rise up, you can wait for dead But then we carry on, step back and watch us burn We watch the flames take over our lives Melt us away, turn the darkness into light We are the heat that is keeping you awake With open eyes I am the fire, the fucking fire I am the fire, the fucking fire Fire, I am the fire, the fucking The fire, I am the fire








2001
To name a few, 
Van Halen Def Leppard Russ Ballads Guns N Roses Quireboys Joe Satriani Quiet Riot Judas Priest ACDC







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire