mercredi 20 mars 2024

Gregorian

Moment of Peace

In a moment of peace Come now, come by our side A place where you can hide We are the sunshine Rest your soul here, and you'll find We are the energy We give the world to thee Hold up your heart now We will ease the pain off your brow In a world without angels Where destruction was near You can come with us here Where the people are strangers You will rest here with me In a moment of peace In a world without dangers Where destruction was near You can come with us here Where the people are strangers We will rest here with thee In a moment of peace Light up the dark below Seen through the stars Reached through the Earth's flow Drifted there for the joy of our hearts Unleash the energy Taste of the wine Drink as a sober who knows now the Power of divine In a world without angels When destruction was near You can come with us here Where the people are strangers You will rest here with me In a moment of peace In a world without dangers Where destruction was near You can come with us here 

Where the people are strangers

 

We will rest here with thee In a moment of peace 

🌹 🌹

🌹 In a moment of peace 🌹

🌹     🌹




Go * yourself











🌹 Lady D'Arbanville 🌹

My Lady D'Arbanville, why do you sleep so still? I'll wake you tomorrow And you will be my fill, yes, you will be my fill My Lady D'Arbanville, why does it grieve me so? But your heart seems so silent Why do you breathe so low, why do you breathe so low? My Lady D'Arbanville, why do you sleep so still? I'll wake you tomorrow And you will be my fill, yes, you will be my fill My Lady D'Arbanville, you look so cold tonight Your lips feel like winter Your skin has turned to white, your skin has turned to white My Lady D'Arbanville, why do you sleep so still? I'll wake you tomorrow And you will be my fill, yes, you will be my fill La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la La-la-la-la-la, la-la-la-la My Lady D'Arbanville, why does it grieve me so? But your heart seems so silent Why do you breathe so low, why do you breathe so low? I loved you my Lady, though in your grave you lie I'll always be with you This rose will never die, this rose will never die 

I loved you my Lady, 

though in your grave you lie 

I'll always be with you 

This rose will never die, this rose will never die









T

Don't tell me you love me


It ain't the way you move It ain't the way that you move me Oh no It ain't the way you shake It ain't the way that you shake me Oh no I've lived 25 years I'm a kid on the run I got a pistol for action Don't tell me you love me Don't tell me you love me Don't tell me I don't want to know Don't tell me you love me Don't tell me you love me Don't tell me I don't want to know I love the way you use I love the way that you use me Oh yeah I love the way you shoot I love the way that you shoot to kill me Oh yeah It's taken miles of lines To learn the right from the wrong I'll keep you hangin on Don't tell me you love me Don't tell me you love me Don't tell me I don't want to know Don't tell me you love me Don't tell me you love me 

Don't tell me I don't want to know

🌹

🌹💋💙💚💜❤💗😡👽👄👀
















1






Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire