vendredi 29 mars 2024

NGR

 





Master of the wind

In the silence of the darkness, when all are fast asleep I live inside a dream, calling to your spirit As a sail calls the wind, hear the angels sing Far beyond the sun, across the western sky Reach to the blackness, find a silver line In a voice I whisper, a candle in the night We'll carry all our dreams on a single beam of light Close your eyes, look into the dream Winds of change will winds of fortune bring Fly away to a rainbow in the sky Gold is at the end for each of us to find There the road begins where another one will end Here the four winds know who will break and who will bend All to be the master of the wind Falling stars now light my way, my life was written on the wind Clouds above, clouds below, high ascend the dreams within When the wind fills the sky, the clouds will move aside And there will be the road to all our dreams And for any day that stings, two better days it brings Nothing is as bad as it seems Close your eyes, look into the dream Winds of change will winds of fortune bring Fly away to a rainbow in the sky Gold is at the end for each of us to find There the road begins where another one will end Here the four winds know who will break and who will bend All to be the master of the wind Fly away to a rainbow in the sky Gold is at the end for each of us to find There the road begins where another one will end Here the four winds know who will break and who will bend All to be the master of the wind Fly away to a rainbow in the sky Gold is at the end for each of us to find There the road begins where another one will end Here the four winds know who will break and who will bend All to be the master of the wind Fly away to a rainbow in the sky Gold is at the end for each of us to find






If you're leaving, leave the keys. Don't write anything on a piece of paper with the lipstick on your lips.
Go, go away, whatever road you may take don´t look and never come back. I´ll not be watching you and I´ll not be there anymore.


Mountains


So tall, silent against the sky Up through the clouds, where eagles fly Wind and rain beat down on one so strong They cut but never change, what stood so long Tall as a mountain, I'm gonna tear through the sky Life's for the takin', like a man is a mountainside Greatness waits for those who try None can teach you, it's all inside, just climb, ooh I am in the ground, I am in the air I am all, I live in the hearts of men I am the call to greatness, not all can hear I awaken the creator, in those who dare And the day will come, when we all must die And enter the mountainside Tall as a mountain, I'm gonna tear through the sky Life's for the takin', like a man is a mountainside Greatness waits for those who try None can teach you, it's all inside, just climb, ooh Oh, I have no fear, oh, death and glory Oh, both draw near, like a man is a mountainside Greatness waits for those who try None can teach you, it's all inside Like a man is a mountainside Greatness waits for those who try None can teach you, it's all inside Like a man is a mountainside Greatness waits for those who try None can teach you, it's all inside Like a man is a mountainside Greatness waits for those who try

A love touch with talk, dance and art. Don´t make a single noise, don´t scream my name and not even give me a blink of an eye tonight.



Don't you cry

                                Rui Coelho / Sóni

Talk to me softly There's something in your eyes Don't hang your head in sorrow And please don't cry I know how you feel inside, I've- I've been there before Something is changing inside you And don't you know? Don't you cry tonight I still love you, baby Don't you cry tonight Don't you cry tonight There's a heaven above you, baby And don't you cry tonight Give me a whisper And give me a sigh Give me a kiss before you Tell me goodbye Don't you take it so hard now And please don't take it so bad I'll still be thinking of you And the times we had, baby And don't you cry tonight Don't you cry tonight Don't you cry tonight There's a heaven above you, baby And don't you cry tonight And please remember that I never lied Oh, and please remember how I felt inside now, honey You got to make it your own way But you'll be alright now, sugar You'll feel better tomorrow Come the morning light now, baby And don't you cry tonight Don't you cry tonight Don't you cry tonight There's a heaven above you, baby And don't you cry, don't you ever cry Don't you cry tonight Baby, maybe someday And don't you cry Don't you ever cry Don't you cry tonight

Give a little bit


Ooh yeah Alright Here we go again De de Oh oh a Hey hey Give a little bit Give a little bit of your love to me I'll give a little bit I'll give a little bit of my love to you There's so much that we need to share So send a smile and show you care (Alright) I'll give a little bit I'll give a little bit of my life for you So give a little bit Give a little bit of your time to me See the man with the lonely eyes Oh, take his hand, you'll be surprised (Oh take it) Come along Yea yea yea yea Yea yea yea yea yea yea yea Give a little bit Give a little bit of your love to me Give a little bit I'll give a little bit of my life for you Now's the time that we need to share So find yourself, we're on our way back home Ho going home Don't you need, don't you need to feel at home? Oh yeah, we gotta see Ooh yeah, gotta get a feelin' Ooh, yeah, come along too Oh come along too Come-a come-a come-a come along Ooh, yeah come along too Say take a look, come along too Come along right Come along way Ho sing it tonight Ooh ooh








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire