samedi 30 mars 2024

She got








He Knows You Know

´

Problems, problems,
Light switch, yellow fever, crawling up your bathroom wall Singing psychedelic praises to the depths of a china bowl You've got venom in your stomach, you've got poison in your head You should have listened to the priest at the confession When he offered you the sacred bread He knows, you know, he knows, you know H e knows, you know, but he's got problems Fast feed, crystal fever, swarming through a fractured mind Chilling needles freeze emotion, the blind shall lead the blind You've got venom in you stomach, you've got poison in your head When your conscience whispered, the vein lines stiffened You were walking with the dead He knows, you know, he knows, you know, he knows, you know He's got experience, he's got experience, he knows, you know But he's got problems, problems, problems He knows... slash wrist, scarlet fever, crawled under your bathroom door Pumping arteries ooze their problems through the gap that the razor tore You've got venom in your stomach, you've got poison in your head You should have listened to your analyst's questionsWhen you lay on his leather bed He knows, you know, he knows, you know H he knows, you know, but he's got problems Blank eyes, purple fever, streaming through the frosted pane You learned your lesson far to late from the links in a chemist chain You've got venom in your stomach, you've got poison in your head You should have stayed at home and talked with father Listen to the lies he fed He knows, you know, he knows, you know, He knows, you know, but he's got problems He knows, you know, he knows, you know, he knows, you know He's got experience, he's got experience,
 he knows, you know You know, you know, you know






















                       China sun  











DIOLAND
Rui Simon 























Suisse Switzerland










Kayleigh


Do you remember chalk hearts melting on a playground wall Do you remember dawn escapes from moon washed college halls Do you remember the cherry blossom in the market square Do you remember I thought it was confetti in our hair By the way didn't I break your heart? Please excuse me, I never meant to break your heart So sorry, I never meant to break your heart But you broke mine Kayleigh is it too late to say I'm sorry? And Kayleigh could we get it together again? I just can't go on pretending that it came to a natural end Kayleigh, oh I never thought I'd miss you And Kayleigh I thought that we'd always be friends We said our love would last forever So how did it come to this bitter end? Oh, yeah Do you remember barefoot on the lawn with shooting stars Do you remember loving on the floor in Belsize park Do you remember dancing in stilettos in the snow Do you remember you never understood I had to go By the way, didn't I break your heart? Please excuse me, I never meant to break your heart So sorry, I never meant to break your heart But you broke mine Kayleigh I just wanna say I'm sorry But Kayleigh I'm too scared to pick up the phone To hear you've found another lover To patch up our broken home Kayleigh I'm still trying to write that love song Kayleigh it's more important to me now you're gone Maybe it will prove that we were right Or ever prove that I was wrong

 Problems, problems. 

Can we detect and identify them' 

Can we solve and fix the problems'

Do we have the knowledge, some knowledge of all kind of things, and the means, the materials and the tolls to fix it'

The troubles that sometimes we get in.

Things happen.

Living in a cabin and off grid it is not so simple and easy as it may seem to be. There's a lot, a lot of things to think about and to do. 

First things first. 

Someone and a place to live. 

A roof, food and company. Well, some wine and napkins too.

Ideas, vision, life project, medium and long term visions, projects and perspectives of it, paper and work.



Belinha music albums

MARILLION


Lavender

I was walkin' in the park Dreamin' of a spark When I heard the sprinklers whisper Shimmer in the haze of summer lawns Then I heard the children singin' They were runnin' through the rainbows They were singin' a song for you Well it seemed to be a song for you The one I wanted to write for you, for you, you Lavenders blue, dilly dilly, lavenders green When I am king, dilly dilly You will be queen A penny for your thoughts my dear A penny for your thoughts my dear I O U for your love I O U for your love Lavenders green, dilly dilly, lavenders blue When you love me, dilly dilly, I will love you A penny for your thoughts my dear A penny for your thoughts my dear I O U for your love I O U for your love Lavender dreams dilly, dilly, lavenders true When you miss me dilly dilly, I did miss you A penny for your thoughts my dear A penny for your thoughts my dear I O U for your love I O U for your love For your love, for your love, for your love

..................


They went on a travel for a little break. Yeah, it's been cold, windy and raining out here.

On their break they met with their instructors, transmited and received information and exchanged thoughts.

Then they went to the shopping. Between secrets they shop with love, greens, saloon strawberries and other supplies. They spend some touristic and entertainment time together.

She went to visit her family in her homeland, he went back home.

A break between them will make some good. Not because things were bad Butt because things were a little bit messed. Some divergences at home between both. Some love and lovely things that she has been saying and some divergences between works at the homestead. Butt nothing very ugly and serious. It's a normal thing. It happen sometimes. People have different thoughts and ideas, views and perspectives of certain things. No one is equal to any other person. People are not always in agreement with each others, sometimes they are in disagreement for some kind of reason. And it can be good, because it can open doors and give place for better things.

Being there in a place called forever home is a serious thing. And this seem to be the little anger that's scratching inside. No hard feelings but that is it, a home and a family working and living in a forever home. 

When she come back home she will see... that I've spend a lazy time while she was out.

Apart the love stories 

🎃

everything is alright, less me and her.

🎃

Well, people like love stories and the story that we have is just a story of a tale. And we both like it, others may not. Understandable. I understand.

🎃

I´m in the wrong place but at the right time. ´Cause it will lift many things. Whether questions or answers, love or something else. Wind, cold and rain or a warm up for something else.

I´ve got nothing to do here. If I was somewhere else I would be doing other things, Things like loving someone and building friendships, love and life. 


Good morning

The scotters

The walls

Building the walls with cement bricks is much less espensive than with wood.

The hardest work is in the making of the cement. Sand, cement and water mixing and loading. The bricks are not too heavy and the walls will certainly be straighter. The walls, the drone and the Scooters will fly over the mountains where the roof was build and where they will sleep and dream in the near future. For sure more spacious and comfy for the minds than the bus, the loved bus.

Love the building. It looks like math and geometry spending some time together (and something like this, my pumpkin English) and living the building of the temporary home in harmony with each others.

Watching you washing the car and then being follow by a drone while you were walking was a good entertainment episode. Not forgetting those flowery and colorful walls that you're building with so much love to your family.


Neverland

When the darkness takes me over Face down, emptier than zero Invisible you come to me... quetly Stay beside me Whisper to me "Here I am" And the loneliness fades Some people think I'm somethin' Well you gave me that, I know But I always feel like nothing When I'm in the dark alone You provide the soul, the spark that drives me on Makes me something more than flesh and bone At times like these Any fool can see Any fool can see Your love inside me At times like these Any fool can see Any fool can see Your love inside me All these years Truth In front of my eyes While I denied What my heart knows was right At times like these Any fool can see Any fool can see Your love inside me At times like these Any fool can see Any fool can see Your love inside me And I want to be someone I want to be someone I want to be someone Who someone would want to be Someone would want to be Wendy Darling In the kitchen With your dreams Will you fly Again Take to the sky Again Undo the hooks Once and for all Banish the tic tic tic tok tok tok Again Will you be Yourself for me Cause I can take it I can stand Anything When you're with me I can stand it But when you're gone I never land In Neverland In Neverland Want to be someone someone someone Would want to be To be... someone someone would want to be Someone someone would want to be Any foolcan see Someone someone would want to be Someone someone would want to be Any fool can see Your love Any fool Any fool can see Any fool can see Your love Inside me Any fool can see Your love Inside me.

Script For A Jesters Tear


So here I am once more in the playground of the broken hearts One more experience, one more entry in a diary, self-penned Yet another emotional suicide overdosed on sentiment and pride Too late to say I love you, too late to re-stage the play Abandoning the relics in my playground of yesterday I'm losing on the swings, I'm losing on the roundabouts I'm losing on the swings, I'm losing on the roundabouts Too much, too soon, too far to go, too late to play, the game is over T the game is over So here I am once more in the playground of the broken heart I'm losing on the swings, losing on the roundabouts, the game is over, over Yet another emotional suicide overdosed on sentiment and pride I'm losing on the swings, losing on the roundabouts, the game is over Too late to say I love you, too late to re-stage the play The game is over I act the role in classic style of a martyr carved with twisted smile To bleed the lyric for this song to write the rites to right my wrongs An epitaph to a broken dream to exercise this silent scream A scream that's borne from sorrow I never did write that love song, the words just never seemed to flow Now sad in reflection did I gaze through perfection And examine the shadows on the other side of the morning And examine the shadows on the other side of mourning Promised wedding now a wake The fool escaped from paradise will look over his shoulder and cry Sit and chew on daffodils and struggle to answer why? As you grow up and leave the playground Where you kissed your prince and found your frog Remember the jester that showed you tears, the script for tears So I'll hold our peace forever when you wear your bridal gown In the silence of my shame the mute that sang the sirens' song Has gone solo in the game, I've gone solo in the game 

But the game is over Can you still say you love me
















Party in the Garden Party


Garden party held today Invites call the debs to play Social climbers polish ladders Wayward sons again have fathers Hello, Dad, hello, dad Edgy eggs and queuing cumbers Rudely wakened from their slumbers Time has come again for slaughter O on the lawns by still Cam waters A slaughter, it's a slaughter Champagne corks are firing at the sun again Swooping swallows chased by violins again Straafed by Strauss they sulk in crumbling eaves again Oh God not again Aperitifs consumed en masse Display their owners on the grass Couples loiter in the cloisters Social leeches quoting Chaucer Doctor's son a parson's daughter W where why not and should they oughta Please don't lie upon the grass Unless accompanied by a fellow May I be so bold as to perhaps suggest Othello Punting on the Cam is jolly fun they say Beagling on the downs, oh please do come they say Rugger is the tops, a game for men they say I'm punting, I'm beagling, I'm wining, reclining, I'm rucking, I'm fucking So welcome, it's a party Angie chalks another blue Mother smiles she did it too Chitters chat and gossips lash Posers pose, pressmen flash Smiles polluted with false charm, locking on to Royal arms Society columns now ensured, returns to mingle with the crowds Oh what a crowd Punting on the Cam, oh please do come they say Beagling on the downs, oh please so come they say Garden party held today they say Oh please do come, oh please do come, they say.











Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire