mercredi 13 mars 2024

Moon Tree

 

Eros Ramazzotti, Anastacia - I Belong To You

Adesso no, non voglio più difendermi Supererò, dentro di me, gli ostacoli I miei momenti più difficili Per te There is no reason, there's no rhyme It's crystal clear I hear your voice And all the darkness disappears Everytime I look into your eyes You make me love you Questo inverno finirà And I do truly love you Fuori e dentro me How you make me love you Con le sue diffcoltà And I do truly love you I belong to you, you belong to me Forever Want you Baby I want you And I thought that you should know That I believe And you're the wind that's underneath my wings I belong to you, you belong to me Ho camminato su pensieri ripidi You're my fantasy Per solitudini e deserti aridi You're my gentle breeze Al ritmo della tua passione ora io vivrò And I'll never let you go L'amore attraverserò You're the piece that makes me whole Le onde dei suoi attimi I can feel you in my soul Profondi come oceani Vincerò per te le paure che io sento Quanto bruciano dentro Le parole che non ho più detto, sai... yeah Oh Want you Baby I want you And I thought that you should know That I believe Lampi nel silenzio siamo noi, yeah I belong to you, you belong to me You're the wind that's underneath my wings I belong to you, you belong to me Yeah Adesso io ti sento 

I will belong forever to you








Why don´t you go to where you belong´

You belong to the earth.

God said, Trees were imaging and created to live on earth.

Cross

Everything Burns

She sits in her corner Singing herself to sleep Wrapped in all of the promises That no one seems to keep She no longer cries to herself No tears left to wash away Just diaries of empty pages Feelings gone a stray But she will sing Til everything burns While everyone screams Burning their lies Burning my dreams All of this hate And all of this pain I'll burn it all down As my anger reigns Til everything burns Ooh, oh Walking through life unnoticed Knowing that no one cares Too consumed in their masquerade No one sees her there And still she sings Til everything burns While everyone screams Burning their lies Burning my dreams All of this hate And all of this pain I'll burn it all down As my anger reigns Til everything burns Everything burns (Everything burns) Everything burns Watching it all fade away (All fade away) Everyone screams Everyone screams (Watching it all fade away) Oooh, ooh (While everyone screams) Burning down lies Burning my dreams (All of this hate) And all of this pain I'll burn it all down As my anger reigns Til everything burns (Everything burns) Watching it all fade away (Oooh, ooh) (Everything burns) Watching it all fade away



😡


👽

Up where we belong


Who knows what tomorrow brings In a world, few hearts survive All I know, is the way I feel When it's real, I keep my pray alive 


The road is long There are mountains in our way 


But we climb steps every day Love lift us up where we belong Where the eagles cry, on a mountain high Love lift us up where we belong Far from the world we know Up where the clear winds blow Some hang on to "used-to-be" Live their lives locking behind All we have is here and now All our lives, out there to find The road is long There are mountains in our way But we climb steps every day Love lift us up where we belong Where the eagles cry, on a mountain high Love lift us up where we belong Far from the world we know Up where the clear winds blow Time goes by No time to cry Life's you and I, alive, baby Love lift us up where we belong Where the eagles cry, on a mountain high Love lift us up where we belong Far from the world we know Up where the clear winds blow Love lift us up where we belong Where the eagles cry, on a mountain high Love lift us up where we belong Far from the world we know Up where the clear winds blow

Savage Garden - Truly Madly Deeply

I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy I'll be your hope, I'll be your love, be everything that you need I love you more with every breath truly, madly, deeply do I will be strong, I will be faithful 'cause I'm counting on A new beginnin' A reason for livin' A deeper meaning, yeah I wanna stand with you on a mountain I wanna bathe with you in the sea I wanna lay like this forever Until the sky falls down on me And when the stars are shining brightly in the velvet sky I'll make a wish, send it to heaven and make you want to cry The tears of joy for all the pleasure and the certainty That we're surrounded by the comfort and protection Of the highest powers In lonely hours The tears devour you An' I wanna stand with you on a mountain I wanna bathe with you in the sea I wanna lay like this forever Until the sky falls down on me Oh, can you see it, baby? You don't have to close your eyes It's standin' right before you All that you need will surely come Ooh, yeah I'll be your dream, I'll be your wish, I'll be your fantasy I'll be your hope, I'll be your love, be everything that you need I'll love you more with every breath truly, madly, deeply do I wanna stand with you on a mountain I wanna bathe with you in the sea I wanna lay like this forever Until the sky falls down on me I wanna stand with you on a mountain I wanna bathe with you in the sea I want to live like this forever Until the sky falls down on me










Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire