dimanche 10 mars 2024

Where´s the snow´


It´s winter time and there´s no snow over the Voyagers stone house.

Who said filming a video its easy´ 

Time goes by quickly, even when someone is carving and shaping stones to build a roof.



I love those stone walls. They look amazing. It reminds me when I go to the heavens, when I walk from stone to stone on my way to the heavens.

A lot of work there and as you're saying the daily work it's tickling in your body and mind. There isn't a night that you don't sleep with hammers and stones, that you don't dream and wish to say, its done, I build the four walls of my home.


The barn turning into a temporary home. It's something, something good. Better than living in a truck.

And you look happy.


Things seem to be a little bit messed there. It's what I'm sensing.


Please don't make me say things that I would love, wish and want to say to you.

Please don't light beautiful fires on me.

Things get excited and sometimes go where they shouldn't go. Into places we would love to go.

Keep on rocking, you say. 

Such amazing ideas, that wall may fall if it's not reenforced. Even with a gust of wind or a just a single finger touch, that wall may fall in the grounds of love.


The story of that shirt, the Kiss and the danse on that roof, it's a seed that's growing in our minds.


We went too far, far we're from each other, in relationship and love and the distance between both is so short.

We should not keep these things this way. Should we call the táxi or the train'

One thing we can do, keep it with us and in peace.

Peace and love on earth.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire