dimanche 17 mars 2024

Little John the Little and Tara










Make the seeds of the mind grow in the fields.






John Rambo















NUTS NUKES


Come my lady Come, come my lady You're my butterfly, sugar baby Come my lady Come, come my lady You're my butterfly, sugar baby Such a sexy, sexy pretty little thing Fierce nipple pierce, you got me sprung with your tongue ring And I ain't gonna lie 'cause your loving gets me high So to keep you by my side, there's nothing that I won't try Butterflies in her eyes, and the looks to kill Time is passing, I'm asking could this be real 'Cause I can't sleep, I can't hold still The only thing I really know is she got sex appeal I can feel too much is never enough You're always there to lift me up When these times get rough I was lost, now I'm found Ever since you've been around You're the women that I want So yo, I'm putting it down Come my lady Come, come my lady You're my butterfly, sugar baby Come my lady you're my pretty baby I'll make your legs shake You make me go crazy Come my lady Come, come my lady You're my butterfly, sugar baby Come my lady you're my pretty baby I'll make your legs shake You make me go crazy (crazy, crazy) I don't deserve you Unless it's some kind of hidden message To show me life is precious Then I guess it's true But to tell the truth, I really never knew 'til I met you See I was lost and confused Twisted and used up Knew a better life existed, but thought that I missed it My lifestyle's wild I was living like a wild child Trapped on a short leash paroled the police files So yo, what's happening now? I see the sun breaking down into dark clouds And a vision of you standing out in a crowd, so Come my lady Come, come my lady You're my butterfly, sugar baby Come my lady you're my pretty baby candy sugar

😡



🍷 👽 😡

There´s snow on the barn floor.

The Alps stone bear.





Italy night dreams.













N G R







Voyage Voyage




Désenchantée




Laura Pausini - La Solitudine


Aurora Rosi Italia NGR João Portugal Jean France Ricardo




Rosi Ana João mother Aurora


Ana Diolinda stone house Viseu Portugal


NGR



Toyota





















NGR

Laura Pausini - Strani Amori












Eros Ramazzotti - Cose Della Vita 













Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire