lundi 18 mars 2024

Volare

 


Gipsy Kings Volare Voar To Fly



I think a similar dream won't come back again And I painted my hands and face blue And suddenly the swift wind blew me away And made me fly in the infinite sky. Flying, oh-oh Singing, oh-oh-oh-oh In the blue painted in blue Happy to be in blue And flying, flyin' happy I stand higher Higher than the sun And while in the world It's slowly drifting away from me Sweet music It's been played just for me Flying, oh-oh Singing, oh-oh-oh-oh In the blue painted in blue Happy to be in blue I think a dream like that won't come back again And I painted my hands and face blue And suddenly the swift wind took me away And made me fly in the infinite sky Flying, oh-oh Singing, oh-oh-oh-oh In the blue painted in blue Happy to be in blue Flying, oh-oh Singing, oh-oh-oh-oh In the blue painted in blue Happy to be in blue I think a dream like that won't come back again And I painted my hands and face blue And suddenly the swift wind took me away And made me fly in the infinite sky Flying, oh-oh Singing, oh-oh-oh-oh In the blue painted in blue Happy to be in blue In the blue painted in blue Happy to be in blue In the blue painted in blue Happy to be in blue
Nel blu dipinto di blu Felice di stare lassù Nel blu dipinto di blu


Have you read and been read in one of these last days´

Where are you at the moment, Stockholm´


Luxury´





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire