lundi 11 mars 2024

Good to know that Erin is doing well.


👽😡👽

The animals are multiplying in the farm.

Physical and mental workload. Too many things going on and simultaneity. 

The house and a family to care, The building of the new house and the farm to maintain, Lots of things to think about and do. Effort, stress, anxiety and other factors charge people. 

Josh is pushing too much from Erin and there are three kids to care and feed. 


Good days are unacceptable, specially the ones.

Erin is already playing.

What´s wrong with people´

The blue sky may be the answer´ Is the sky blue´

The eyes see what they want to see.

Beautiful things mostly but the beast has its beauty and charm too. Not good in the picture but people can always design something in a piece of paper. Or write some words. Please don´t say anything.

No, no one is talking about you. 

Even though it is not visible, not visible to people's eyes, some people and even the beast have an inner beauty

# # #


That thing is not perfect, butt should it be´

No one is perfect.

On light duty but in my eyes she looks like a lion that got out from a cage. What she´s doing´ A Good Day, one, I Say, My Day. What´s she doing now´ I´m going to shoot her, she´s breaking the walls and everything is going down.

Out of touch and style, out of mind, she´s going back to the cage.

Good morning, she said. Dreams on the hills, on the mountains and sky, it´s where I´m going, not to the cage, she said. If God wants me there´ I want you here, with me, he said.

I´m gona live, stay here, until the day I die.

Yes, I knocked at that door. The flavor of it´ Can´t even describe. Like as i´ve fallen in blank in a blank blank place blank somewhere in the sky.


A cookie and coffee would be beef for the chickens breakfast.


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire