samedi 2 mars 2024

The Gift - Ok! (Do You Want Something Simple?)

 

💗 You


                                                  ««« 37 »»» 
«


N G R


🎃

Love you when you kiss me.

Love you when you touch me.

Love you when you talk to me. 

Love you when you pleasure me.

🎃

Simple, isn't it' 

Simple things.

🫂

Don´t smile.

It´s a serious and a pleasure thing.

1


Love you when you dial my phone number to say a word to me.

Love you when you come to see me and knock at my door.

You always get inside by the back window of my house.

And you always close the curtains.

When you don't find me at home you always wait for me. Even if I arrive home after midnight. Sometimes till morning when you fall asleep on my bed.

Breakfast

Good morning my love.

You always ask me where I was last night. Where and with who I slept.

Milk, bread, eggs, bacon and cheese. Well, one of your favourites breakfasts.

What do you like and want for breakfast'

You, you say.


Simple.

Love you when I caress you. Touch, hold and Kiss you. Love you.

🫂

To love you is not a simple thing. Love is not a simple thing. I'm not simple, you are not simple, love is not simple.

It's not simple to be myself when I'm with you 'Cause I'm much more than myself. What you are and mean to me and what you give to me is more than what i've inside the closet and in the all house, you are love.




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire