mercredi 27 mars 2024

NGR 7


 

































Helloween - Keeper Of The Seven Keys








Make the people hold each other's hands And fill their hearts with truth You made up your mind, so do as divined Put on your armour, ragged after fights Hold up your sword, you're leaving the light Make yourself ready for the lords of the dark They'll watch your way, so be cautious, quiet and hark As you hear them whispering in the crowns of the trees You're whirling 'round but your eyes don't agree Will-o'-the-wisps misguiding your path You can't throw a curse without taking their wrath Watch out for the seas of hatred and sin Or all us people forget what we've been Our only hope's your victory Kill that Satan who won't let us be Our only hope's your victory Kill that Satan who won't let us be, kill You're the Keeper of the Seven Keys That lock up the Seven Seas And the Seer of Visions said before he went blind "Hide them from demons and rescue mankind Or the world we're all in will soon be sold To the throne of the evil, paid with Lucifer's gold To the throne of the evil, paid with Lucifer's gold" If you can feel cold sweat running down your neck And the dwarves of falseness throw mud at your back Guided by spells from the old Seer's hands You're suffering pain, only steel can stand Stay well on your way and follow the sign Fulfill your own promise and do what's divined The Seven Seas are far away Placed in the Valley of Dust, Heat, and Sway The Seven Seas are far away Placed in the Valley of Dust, Heat, and Sway You're the Keeper of the Seven Keys That lock up the Seven Seas And the Seer of Visions said before he went blind "Hide them from demons and rescue mankind Or the world we're all in will soon be sold To the throne of the evil, paid with Lucifer's gold To the throne of the evil, paid with Lucifer's gold" Throw the first key into the Sea of Hate Throw the second key into the Sea of Fear Throw the third key into the Sea of senselessness And make the people hold each other's hands The fourth key belongs into the Sea of Greed And the fifth into the Sea of Ignorance Disease, disease, disease, my friend For this whole world's in devil's hand Disease, disease, disease, my friend Throw the key or you may die Disease, disease, disease, my friend For this whole world's in devil's hand Disease, disease, disease, my friend Throw the key or you may die On a mound at the shore of the last sea He's sitting, fixing your sign With his high iron voice causing sickness He is playing you out with delight "Man, who do you just think you are? A silly bum with seven stars Don't throw the key or you will see dimensions Cruel as they can be" Don't let him suck off your power Throw the key, throw the key, throw the key An earthquake, squirting fire, bursting ground Satan's screaming and earth swallowing him away You're the Keeper of the Seven Keys You locked up the Seven Seas And the Seer of Visions can now rest in peace There ain't no more demons and no more disease And, mankind, live up, you're free again Yes, the tyrant is dead, he is gone, overthrown You have given our souls back to light Oh-ohh Ohh






Diolinda casa branca


Henrique Aurora Gonçalo Ricardo Diolinda
















I want out 



From our life's beginning on We are pushed in little forms No one asks us how we like to be In school they teach us what to think But everyone says different things But they're all convinced that they're the ones to see So they keep talking and they never stop And at a certain point you give it up So the only thing that's left to think is this I want out To live my life alone I want out Leave me be I want out To get things on my own I want out To live my life and to be free People tell me A and B They tell me how I have to see Things that I have seen already clear So they push me then from side to side They're pushing me from black to white They're pushing till there's nothing more to hear But don't push me to the maximum Shut your mouth and take it home 'Cause I decide the way things gonna be I want out To live my life alone I want out Leave me be I want out To get things on my own I want out To live my life and to be free There's a million ways (million ways) to see the things in life A million ways to be the fool (million ways) In the end of it, (in the end) none of us is right Sometimes we need to be alone (alone, alone, alone) No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no Leave me alone To live my life alone I want out Leave me be I want out To get things on my own I want out To live my life and to be free 
I want out






NGR




Follow The Sign 


Now that you've made your choice Follow the sign 
Did you make your choice? 
You're the keeper of the seven keys Our only hope's your victory So follow the sign



We Got the Right


Don't turn your head Back to the wall Don't close your eyes And wait for your fall If you believe that you know in this time You've got anything to win If you believe that you know Then I say, "you'll lose all again" In this time there's nothing to get for you You cannot really do what you want You're a child, a prisoner in your mind You are a victim of this hopeless time You better believe all you do has a sense It's not for nothing You better believe all the troubles you have Will play you someday Why don't you help yourself and do the best Put all the bombs back up their builders' ass Why don't you stand up to say who you are To show the people that paradise is not far Oh, can't you see we got the right To look into the future without no need to hide No, we won't accept what you do We stand up 'cause we're not the people you can abuse Oh, can't you see we got the right To say we are here to see the light No, we don't wanna lose all again Stand up, you people, to save the world As good as you can We are credulous idiots And won't understand what they plan We march with the times It's what they expect and we do Why don't you open your eyes To undercover all of these lies I think you won't accept this Go oppose with your fist Fight for your rights Oh, can't you see we got the right To say we are here to see the light No, we don't wanna lose all again Stand up, you people, to save the world As good as you can No, we don't wanna lose all again Stand up, you people, to save the world As good as you can


Someone's Crying



What keeps on telling me To stay on the way I chose What keeps on giving me All the strenght to carry on Give me some time Can't sleep anymore at night I wanna show I'm here with An aim of mine 'Cause I feel strong But someone's crying I know It's so hard to find A sign of the way to go Don't need to stone my brain I need my head for something else I wanna live and learn Step by step I'm going on Send me a sign Don't wanna resign too soon What situation will come I can't endure 'Cause I feel strong But someone's crying I know It's so hard to find A sign of the way to go Send me a sign Don't wanna resign too soon What situation will come I can't endure 'Cause I feel strong But someone's crying I know It's so hard to find A sign of the way to go But someone's crying I know


----------------------------------

 Twilight of the Gods


Insania 20 14 We've thrown away our former gods Controlling our day We have created better ones So we control the way We are the ones with the power To hold down the enemy Our gods are perfection And they are protecting our lives We still need some more of them To be safe from the other side As long as we're stronger Nothing will happen to us Fireflash in the night Just an evil dream Holy war in the sky. . . .never Insania 20 16 Error in store 103 We watch the sun at night The pretty gods we've built ourselves Now terminate our lives Silicon brain powered voices Are crying "attack" tonight Our Gods are now fighting In anger, burning our world Doomsday has come And there is no place to hide away The future is over And there is no turning back Fireflash in the night Now reality Holy war in the sky. . . . Twilight of the gods Insania's dead and gone Another world was born But the twilight soon will come Fireflash in the night Now reality Holy war in the sky Twilight of the gods Insania's dead and gone Another world was born But the twilight soon will come

---------------------------------------

Take Me Home


Now I'm here all alone Takin' care of my own Down in no man's land Got no friend, got no dime Only plenty of time Where's the saving hand? I got that feeling to need More and more attention I got that fever, don't leave me alone I got that feeling to make More than conversation That is the fever Where's my home? Take me home, take me Take me home, take me home Take me home, take me home It's not true what you see Behind that mask that's not me Try to reach my world Can't you see I'm so blind Stay with me to change my mind No more nightmares, girl I got that feeling to need more And more attention I got that fever, don't leave me alone I got that feeling to make More than conversation That is the fever, where's my home? Take me home, take me Take me home, take me home Take me home, take me home I got that feeling to need more And more attention I got that fever, don't leave me alone I got that feeling to make More than conversation That is the fever Take me home Take me home, take me Take me home, take me home Take me home, take me home Take me home, take me Take me home, take me home Take me home, take me home Take me home

Why








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire