mercredi 27 mars 2024

Bom b Dea r

Bom Dia

 I´ll send you my kisses tomorrow. To you and to the other ones. We´ll talk tomorrow. As you may have notice and know I´ve been very busy with my blog tipis and with the kisses in the sallloon, with cleaning and the laundry. And I´ll keep doing my pumpkins, take it as a certainty. With highs and lows, rises and falls, rights and wrongs and some love and kisses here and there in the middle. By da ay, the woman sit on the rocks looks like the beautiful neighbor that I love. I wonder who is her´ And, I like the colors of the clothes that she wearing today. Thanks.


What is this space´

Plant - Furniture placement

👄 ☺ 👄




Foundation
Some search on the web will help and instruct.
Never been a constructor, never build a building... step in, there´s always a first time for everything, build it. But first learn, have some knowledge of what you are going to build, how you gonna build it and if you can build it all alone.
Building the structure. The pillars and the walls.
Bricks, cement bricks by preference and will be a lot less expensive than wood and in the building of the extension.
The roof
What will support the roof´
The walls and the morning coffee on the sofa with that view.

Be basic, do the basic things and it will be much easy to build something. Then you may think about other kind of forms, shapes and decorations. (Materials like wood, tiles, etc on the walls.)
Use your hat.

That branch, honestly it didn´t cut itself. It´s still in the same place that was yesterday, on the tree.

The wind that blows in the sails is taking the boat to land. However, the wind may change and the boat may sail over unknown and rough waters.
Well, you may find there the magic one.




Green Green




Renforce the wall with steal beams/bars. Crave it on the earth and use cement.








Step in



Knockin' On Heaven's Door




Haa, ha-la-ha-la Ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba-ba Ba-ba-ba (Baa-ba) Ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba (Ba) Ba-ba (Ba) Ba-ba, ba-ba, ba-ba (Ba) Ba-ba, ba-ba, ba-ba ba-ba-ba-ba-be (Ba) Boy that scratchin' is makin' me itch (Ba, ba) Dub Dub-dub (Ba) Dub-dub-dub (Ba) Dub-dub-dub, dub-dub-dub, ba-ba-ba-ba (Ba) Dub-dub-dub, ba-ba-ba-ba-be (Ba) Dub-dub-dub, ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba Dub-dub-dub, ba-ba-ba-ba, ba-ba-ba-ba First buffalo gal go around the outside 'Round the outside, 'round the outside (You know it) Two buffalo gals go around the outside 'Round the outside, 'round the outside Three buffalo gals go around the outside (Baaa, baaa, ba, ba) Four buffalo gals go around the outside (Baaa) 'Round the outside (Baaa) 'Round the outside (Baaa) Four buffalo gals go around the outside And Dosie Doe your partners (Baaa) Ba-baaa, she's lookin', she's lookin' She's lookin', she's lookin' She's she's she's she's she's she's Lookin' like a whore girl Three buffalo gals, three buffalo gals (Ba) Three three, buff three three Three buffalo gals (Baaa) Gals-gals, buffalo, buffalo (Ba) Three, three, three, three, three Wooh, girl, it's a pity that you're so dirty You're only dancin' just to be friendly (Baaa) So pretty you drive me loco And so silly you make be blush so (Baaa) Yeah, huh, you're my buffalo girl, yeah, heah-eah It's a pity that you're so dirty You're only dancin' just to be friendly So pretty you drive me loco You're so pretty you make me, blush so (Baaa) (You're lookin' like a whore girl) I'm an ape, I'm an ape, I'm an ape, I'm an ape First buffalo boy go around

St Anger are you´ Punch.















Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire