mercredi 27 mars 2024

N

 

N G R 16: Bom b Dea r (g-francais.blogspot.com)



The Dutch

Why is important to have resources in a farm´


What is the main resource to have in a farm´

A water resource.


An electric power resource is important too.

Electricity is an energy source that gives the needed power to appliances and to machinery to work and that they are used in a house, on a farm, etc. 

Kyrie


Kyrie eleison Kyrie eleison Kyrie elei The wind blows hard against this mountainside Across the sea into my soul It reaches into where I cannot hide Setting my feet upon the road My heart is old, it holds my memories My body burns a gem-like flame Somewhere between the soul and soft machine Is where I find myself again Kyrie eleison down the road that I must travel Kyrie eleison through the darkness of the night Kyrie eleison where I'm going, will you follow? Kyrie eleison on a highway in the night When I was young, I thought of growing old Of what my life would mean to me Would I have followed down my chosen road Or only wished what I could be? Kyrie eleison down the road that I must travel Kyrie eleison through the darkness of the night Kyrie eleison where I'm going, will you follow? Kyrie eleison on a highway in the night Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh Whoa-oh-oh, whoa-oh-oh Kyrie eleison down the road that I must travel Kyrie eleison through the darkness of the night Kyrie eleison where I'm going, will you follow? Kyrie eleison on a highway in the night Kyrie eleison down the road that I must travel (Kyrie, will you follow?) Kyrie eleison through the darkness of the night (yeah) Kyrie eleison where I'm going, will you follow? (Will you follow?) Kyrie eleison on a highway in the night Kyrie eleison down the road that I must travel Kyrie eleison through the darkness of the night Kyrie eleison where I'm going, will you follow? (Will you follow?) Kyrie eleison on a highway in the light Kyrie eleison down the road that I must travel (Will you follow?) Kyrie eleison through the darkness of the night Kyrie eleison where I'm going, will you follow? (Will you follow?)





Solar system power

To have a solar system it is necessary to make an investment. It have some costs.

People know how much electricity cost. It's a very expensive bill. People know they're robbed, that it's a robbery. But no one says or does anything. Bigger the bill, more the state collects. The banquets of the state, of the government and politicians and the media. The economic interests of private individuals, scholarship holders, politicians, government and state, that rule the economy, prices and the cost of living according to their own economic interests. e os fiscais de linha e inspectores de finanças in the mix stealing everything and everyone, robbing the people, with taxes, VAT, fees, tolls and disproportionate electricity, water and gas bills.

IT IS THE PEOPLE WHO PAY THE MISERABLE SALARIES AND PENSIONS OF THE MEDIA CLOWNS, MONKEYS, SCIENTOLOGISTS, TELEVISION AND STREET ARTISTS, POLITICIANS AND OTHERS.

With time the investment will be payed off and will be an income. Of course there will be some needed maintenance to be done. The Dutch Man made a good investment.

Oh yeah! Lookin' for some action, want a mean machine Gettin' hot 'n' nasty, climbin' in-between I'm-a rockin' in the mornin' and in the night I'm gonna find a mama makes me feel right Get down Let's get crazy Right now Let's get crazy (alright) 

Wanna kiss your lips, not the ones on your face Your innocent jive is really out of place (yeah) In need of assistance A dog for my bone Ain't no way tonight I go home alone Get down Let's get crazy Right now Let's get crazy (hahahahahahaha) Oh rock on! Oh! Get crazy Intoxication runnin' through my veins A shot of the past keep runnin' in my brain wave I'm rockin' in the mornin' and in the night I'm gonna find a rocker makes me feel right Get down Let's get crazy Right now Let's get crazy (ah come on get down to business) Get down (ha) Let's get crazy Right now Let's get crazy (crazy) Oh right now Get down (oh come on) We're gonna get crazy (we're gonna rock on tonight) Right now (ooh yeah) Let's get crazy (hoohoohoohoohoo) Get down (well well well well well well) Let's get crazy (get insane) Right now (oh sometime tonight) Let's get crazy (CRAZY!) Get down

Mr and Mrs

Now that you have start working inside your future house, I was looking and waiting to see it. How are you going to work on the house´ I´m waiting to know how it will look like at the end of the works´ Yes, it will take some time, ´cause there´s a lot of work that needs to be done in the house. Not just walls, plumbing, electricity, etc.

I want to know if I´m going to like de decor of the house.

Mr Mister - Is it love

I want to know if I would like to live there. It´s up to you. Let´s get to work.

Let´s go all the way 

Sitting with the thinker Trying to work it out It's a traffic jam of the brain Makes you wanna scream and shout Presidential party No one wants to dance Looking for a new star To put you in a trance Let's go all the way Let's go all the way Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Let's go all the way Working in a factory Eight days a week Try to make dollar Down, what a beat Cartoon capers Happen in reality Rich man, poor man Living in fantasy Let's go all the way Let's go all the way Oh, oh, oh, let's go all the way Wow! Yeah, yeah, yeah Living in New York Looks like an apple core (apple core) Asphalt jungle Got to be a man-of-war California dreamers Sinking in the sand (the sand, the sand, the sand) The Hollywood squares are Living in Disneyland (Wee, ha!) Let's go all the way (let's go all the way) Let's go all the way (let's go all the way) (Ah, ah, ah) think it'd make a better way Let's go all the way Go all the way Yeah, let's go all the way Yeah








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire