lundi 18 mars 2024

NG🌹

 A Côr Azul ðŸŒ¹




It reflects our whole life Increases the greatest of dreams The search for a future That doesn't come in the newspapers And thus give a new life To a cat that has already spent seven No one sees the light of the tunnel Without keeping the color of the sea And the color blue The sky of the world A light to save us No matter sun or shade No matter the black and white That my dreams are the colors All rolled into one Blue! And the color blue The sky of the world A light to save us And the color blue will save us Will guide us, enlighten us Blue! And the color blue The sky of the world A light to save us And the color blue will save us Will guide us, enlighten us I want to see your blue eyes shining my way I want to see your blue smile I want to be your dolphin Blue! And the blue color The sky of the world Will save us, enlighten us The color blue The color blue

Ao Passar um Navio

All the voices From all the worlds Must sing Forever like this And soon the hour passes And the dream that lingers And this voice that cries It's just because it knows That when a ship passes The sea is always the same When a life passes The dream is always the same Every time In every world I should love you forever like this And far gone is the hour And the dream that lingers And this voice that cries It's just because it knows That when a ship passes The sea is always the same When a life passes The dream is always the same I'm going to pass a ship See the sea always the same I'm spending a life That my dream is always the same





The Fall of an Angel


Testimonies of the truth So much go from hand to hand That get lost with age Because no one is born taught And what I've learned is already wrong I don't believe in my past The fall of an angel On top of a man Who, as he grows old , Loses his reason Yesterday they read gospels Today the constitution is the law But let no one give me advice I never liked that the majority organized my daily life I don't believe in democracy The fall of an angel upon a man who, as he grows old , loses his reason To all the angels Of all sexes Grab your wings As you fall to the ground To all angels Of all sexes To all men Grab your wings Your wings As you fall to the ground


Born Wild


More than a country More than to a family or generation More than to a past Than to a history or tradition You belong to yourself to nobody's More than a boss Than a routine or profession More than a party Than a team or religion You belong to yourself You belong to no one Live wild And for you you'll be someone on this journey When someone is born Born wild doesn´t belong to nobody When someone is born Born wild belongs to nobody nobody's

I'm like a river


I've always liked you I've always known you I never thought you'd leave me alone I've always been looking for you I've never abandoned you I never thought you'd feel lonely I'm like a river That lives just for you Running just to see you I'm like a river That ends next to you It's always been like this To like you Why is it all over What has changed for you That now I have to live without you I'm like a river That lives just for you Running just to see you I'm like a river That ends next to you It's always been like this To like you I'm like a river That lives just for you Running just to see you I'm like a river That ends next to you It's always been like this To like you It's always been like this Liking you


Release the Prisoners


In search of the truth, travelers run, In search of the truth, 

In search of love, they become prisoners. In search of love sleep lovers, In search of love, they become prisoners.

Release the prisoners Release the prisoners All over the world There are prisoners All over the world Release the prisoners Release the prisoners of hate and love Release me, I am innocent Tear off this gag, break this chain This gag that no one sees This gag that no one feels ... Release! Release! Set them free... Release the prisoners Release the prisoners All over the world There are prisoners All over the world Release! Release! Set them free... Release the prisoners Release the prisoners All over the world There are prisoners All over the world In search of the truth, travelers run, In search of the truth, they become prisoners... In search of love sleep lovers In search of love become prisoners

I'm out of breath, like a fish in an aquarium Without moving from the place, like a convict Huh! From what they said in the dictionary I think they gave me freedom on the contrary We're free inside out But the blood is stronger than the sea Sailing is necessary, and freedom has its price So lock me up, so I can let go... 


Left his house And set out Behind the sun Took everything with him And went up without hesitation He went around the world Whenever he felt like it Everything was different And he walked more It was the voice that said: "Come on, don't look back!" And that's how he listened Walking Endless Roads Seeking the Greater Being Stopped Stopped here To salute All that I am It was around the world It's all happened It's all different And I was him It was the voice that said, "Come on, don't look back!" And that's how he listened And walked more And walked more And who doesn't believe that life runs on and on There's no day To smile Just like that He went around the world Whenever he felt like it Everything was different And I was him It was the voice that said: "Come on, don't look back!" And that's how he heard And walked more It was around the world It's just that everything happened It was all different And I was him It was the voice that said: "Come on, don't look back!" And that's how he heard And walked more And I walked further



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire