jeudi 7 mars 2024

Dangerous moment.

 Sky

What´s she going to do´

Right now she´s drivin alone, straight and fast in an icy road. Towards´ Destination and place still unknown´ I´m sure it´s runnin in her mind and clear in thoughts where does she goes and what´s she going to do. Is it clear´ Thirsty, hungriness, a thought of mine. A time of uncertainty, of doubts and questions. What´s she going to do´ Shit. Does she really knows what she wants and what´s she going to do´ I know what she wants. No doubt in my mind and thoughts that she´s going to jump somewhere into someone legs/arms. Would it be that somewhere place and that someone and her "final destination and love"´

No

I LOVE HER, YES I DO.

Forever And One

What can I do? Will I be getting through? Now that I must try To leave it all behind Did you see What you have done to me? So hard to justify Slowly is passing by 

Forever and 1 I will miss you 

However, I kiss you 

👄o

Yet again Way down in neverland 

So hard I was trying Tomorrow I'll still be crying How could you hide Your lies, your lies? Here I am Seeing you once again My mind's so far away My heart's so close to stay Too proud to fight I'm walking back into night Will I ever find Someone to believe? Forever and one I will miss you However, I kiss you Yet again Way down in neverland So hard I was trying Tomorrow I'll still be crying How could you hide Your lies, your lies? Forever and one I will miss you However, I kiss you Yet again Way down in neverland So hard I was trying 

Tomorrow I'll still be crying 

How could your hide Your lies, your lies? Your lies

NGR

👄

Do you feel good´

When we were lovers, you called me names But time goes on and you were gone I got told you, you're a big shot for the ties And take it from behind Now you took a new flat in a different town And rumors are you're wealthy now For that high class dress shows you earn well Where strangers come and go 

Do you feel good, do you feel fine? 

Did you achieve what you had in mind? 

Do you live cool, not too confined? What can you tell this old heart of mine? Some busty companion claims to know you well Does night shift at some place somewhere Said there's no one who has fun your way In Moscow, Rome, L.A. I wish, I knew Where you are now Jolly understand And you never call Do you feel good, do you feel fine? Did you achieve what you had in mind? Do you live cool, not too confined? What can you tell this old heart of mine? Well, I got no objections I'm old enough, you know But it's weird this night, I seem to know You better than before Do you feel good, do you feel fine? Did you achieve what you had in mind? Do you live cool, not too confined? 

What can you tell this old heart of mine?


Hell was made in heaven

There was a time, eating your mind Eating your heart and your soul Down to the bone, always alone Nobody waiting at home Now allow that we unite our fires Shout it out, give yourself to me Yeah, yeah, yeah Hell was made in heaven I was made for you Hell was made in heaven Made for loving you in sin 

Ten years ago you made the vow Promised your life and your love Of all you have paid nothing returned What is enough is enough Now allow that we unite our fires Shout it out, give yourself to me Yeah, yeah, yeah Hell was made in heaven I was made for you Hell was made in heaven Made for loving you in sin Now allow that we unite our fires 

Shout it out, give yourself to me 

Yeah, yeah, yeah Hell was made in heaven I was made for you 

Hell was made in heaven Made for loving you in sin In sin, in sin, in sin

💗EVA🌹

KiSSES

NGR



Does she loves me´

No.

Good.

Who cares´

I don´t´

She´ll never come this way, anyway.

Yes, I know.


I´ll be here and there doing my little pumpkin things.

I love her

and I don´t have anything else to do here.

Pumpkin on the strings

True, I do, I love you in me room.

How many tears

A lot of things occur each day We've got to live with on our way There's so much misery on the screen With commercials in between And the russians won't be so late Uncle Sam don't wanna wait No matter if you're black or white You never ever had a right And look up to the eternal skies See warfare even there What once has been a paradise Now destruction and despair In other worlds the children die Lacking food I'll from a fly Oppressed by troops to tame their land It's all the same again If any man is free on Earth Then tormentors steal his birth They slam gun butts in his face And leave his woman choked in mace So stand up for our human rights Push back this pest of hate Raise you voice pass on the light Unite! it's not too late How many tears flow away To become a sea of fears How many hearts are torn apart Till another torment starts But before the world Turns into a sun All cruelty and violence On Earth will be dead and gone But before the world Turns into a sun All cruelty and violence On Earth will be dead and gone So stand up for our human rights Push back this pest of hate Raise you voice pass on the light Unite! It's not too late How many tears flow away To become a sea of fears How many hearts are torn apart Till another torment starts But before the world Turns into a sun All cruelty and violence On Earth will be dead and gone 

But before the world Turns into a sun All cruelty and violence On Earth will be dead and gone

Eagle fly free

People are in big confusion They don't like their constitutions Every day, they draw conclusions And they're still prepared for war Some can say what's ineffective Some make up themselves attractive Build up things they call protective Well, your life seems quite bizarre In the sky, a mighty eagle doesn't care 'bout what's illegal On its wings the rainbow's light, it's flying to eternity Eagle fly free Let people see Just make it your own way Leave time behind Follow the sign Together we'll fly someday Hey, we think so supersonic And we make our bombs atomic Or the better, quite neutronic But the poor don't see a dime Nowadays, the air's polluted Ancient people persecuted That's what mankind contributed To create a better time In the sky, a mighty eagle doesn't care 'bout what's illegal On its wings the rainbow's light, it's flying to eternity Eagle fly free Let people see Just make it your own way Leave time behind Follow the sign Together we'll fly someday In the sky, a mighty eagle doesn't care 'bout what's illegal On its wings the rainbow's light, it's flying to eternity Eagle fly free Let people see Just make it your own way Leave time behind Follow the sign Together we'll fly someday Together we'll fly someday Forever we'll fly, together we'll fly Forever we'll fly Someday, whoa-oh-oh Whoa-oh-oh! Ohh!








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire