samedi 25 mai 2024

The wreck child

 Like a child





A girl and a woman in you.

There´s a child in everyone of us. In me, in you, in her, in him, in all of us.








Milk wreck in the bed of the delight.

World wrecks across the universe of love.

On the menu

Merda

Love you Eva

Kisses

NGR

She cries and smiles


The elements of this talk and the wild.

Well, someone told me yesterday That when you throw your love away You act as if you just don't care You look as if you're going somewhere But I just can't convince myself I couldn't live with no one else And I can only play that part And sit and nurse my broken heart So lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely Now, no one's knocked upon my door For a thousand years or more All made up and nowhere to go Welcome to this one-man show Just take a seat, they're always free No surprise, no mystery In this theatre that I call my soul I always play the starring role So lonely, so lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely (Lonely) So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely Lonely, oh so lonely I feel so alone I feel low I feel so, feel so low I feel low, low I feel low, low, low I feel low, low, low I feel low, low, low I feel low, low, low I feel low, low, low Low, I feel low I feel low I feel low I feel so lonely I feel so lonely I feel so lonely, lonely, lonely, lone Lonely, lone I feel so alone, yeah So lonely, so lonely, so lonely So lonely, so lonely, so lonely (I feel so alone, I feel so alone, I feel so alone) So lonely, so lonely, so lonely (I feel so alone, I feel so alone, I feel so alone) So lonely, so lonely, so lonely (I feel so alone, I feel so alone, I feel so alone) So lonely, so lonely, so lonely (I feel so alone, I feel so alone, I feel so alone) So lonely, so lonely, so lonely (I feel so alone, I feel so alone, I feel so alone) So lonely, so lonely, so lonely (I feel so alone, I feel so alone, 

I feel so alone, I feel so alone

I feel so alone, I feel so alone

What did you drink in that bar´ An enemy drop firework. They dropped you to make their poop and stupid job and show with their poop artists.















Rita Vilas Boas, Maria and Vera




Wild Child


I ride, I ride the winds that bring the rain A creature of love and I can't be tamed I want you, 'cause I'm gonna take your love from him And I'll touch your face and hot burning skin No, he'll never ever touch you like I do So look in my eyes and burn alive, the truth I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile, I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile, I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I want you Tell me, tell me the lies you're telling him When you run away, 'cause I wanna know 'Cause I, I'm sure it's killing him to find That you run to me when he lets you go 'Cause I'm burning, burning, burning up with fire So come turn me on and turn the flames up higher I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile, I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile, I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I want you A naked heat machine, I want your love When the moons arise, we'll feel just what it does I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile, I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do I'm a wild child, come and love me I want you My heart's in exile, I need you to touch me 'Cause I want what you do 

I want you


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire