mercredi 8 mai 2024

Hulk

 

NGR

G                     G                    G





I m *ing yo o

Scent of war

Are you dressed for the greenness war, me´

Why did you left your boots at home´
- I´m a barefoot woman, I'm a barefoot loving woman. Every time I go on a countryside adventure I bring no boots and no socks with me. I don´t know what was I thinking today butt I brought the zippers of my jacket and of my trousers with me.
Well, I see that, I wonder why´ Did you think of me´ Did you thought that you would find me here´ Would you open the zippers for me´ 
- To you and only to you my love.
If love is a strawberry battlefield what are you´ 
I would say a strawberry of war.




What are you doing there on a road in the middle of nowhere´
I went to see the sunset over this hill´s grass with Vilk but I end up in grace singing and drinking an orange licor with a bird under a tree.
When a bird flies over a woman's thought where will the bird pose when a woman gives wings to her imagination'

Did you shoot a bird'
Do you have a gun with you´
- I don´t know, maybe I do, in my car´ You know, a woman driving alone and aimless, it´s a wild wild world.
Well, I thought it was you, the wild. 

The tank is fueled with gas, where would you take me if it was empty´
- Here, right here, right now, a bullet to my valentine, virgin or not.

Sometimes

Look at me, talk, touch and love me.

NGR



Eva








------------------------------------




Bobby 💂








Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire