jeudi 2 mai 2024

He have to go.

 

He came this afternoon butt have to go tomorrow.

Don´t know the real reason why she´s sayin it. What I know is that she loves a love talk with the trees in the garden of her thoughts. It is where she talks and says these things. It comes from her, from her feelings and thinking / thought, from the inside.

She loves him in one way or two but not so much in his whole. Only she can tell.

There´s love in the field but not so much in the living house.

She smiles twice as she plays with thoughts and words, It´s like a love game and I love it, I love her. She get me drunk.

He now knows that is true, that she´s putting things out, her feelings and thoughts. That she's talking to people and playing some kind of a game or something else with him.

Everything under the ok mode. 

--------------------------------

There´s a lot of work (jobs) and places to live.

Leave it all behind, travel, placement and work.

Nil is nil and I can´t do anything about it. So, I can´t leave. Time pass, runs fast and I'm still here in the same place that I was 20 years ago doing nothing. Why'



Land, air and sea.

Fill the glass with wine and you´ll have it.

Do it with love.

👫



Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire