vendredi 24 mai 2024

Blue heart

 

You can be anything you want to be.

The love waters that run on my mind.

You are my mind absolute wreck. 

You are the waters of the absolute wreck of my mind.

The tears you cry are the tears I taste, like and love.



You big girl, tear of my tears, I feel on my feelings.





Dancing with tears in my eyes


I know you want me to * your lovely.

I do want you to love and 8 yourself for pleasing and loving me.


 


Please me.


Amiga of the land, sea and sky that surrounds me.





Wreck on the river




Always on my mind


Maybe I didn't treat you Quite as good as I should Maybe I didn't love you Quite as often as I could Little things I should've said and done I never took the time You were always on my mind You were always on my mind Maybe I didn't hold you All those lonely, lonely times And I guess I never told you I'm so happy that you're mine If I made you feel second best I'm so sorry, I was blind You were always on my mind You were always on my mind Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died Give me one more chance to keep you satisfied Satisfied Little things I should've said and done I never took the time You were always on my mind You were always on my mind Tell me, tell me that your sweet love hasn't died Give me one more chance to keep you satisfied You were always on my mind You were always on my mind You were always on my mind You were always on my mind You were always on my mind You were always on my mind Maybe I didn't treat you Quite as good as I should Maybe I didn't love you Quite as often as I could Maybe I didn't hold you All those lonely, lonely times And I guess I never told you I'm so happy that you're mine


Gene Loves Jezebel


             RTP , PT 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire